Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Biligi Biligi Tinubu Has Lule Piiiiiiiiii - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biligi Biligi Tinubu Has Lule Piiiiiiiiii (1408 Views)

Wike Is N200m Richer - Court Orders Thisday (lule) Newspaper To Pay For Libel / God Bless Kwankwanso | APC Ti Lule In KANO / Biligi Biligi Obi Will Win Tinubu Urchins Will Cry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biligi Biligi Tinubu Has Lule Piiiiiiiiii by Finestgurlie(f): 4:54am On Feb 26, 2023
Hahahahahaha urchins no sleep
they're crying

8 Likes

Re: Biligi Biligi Tinubu Has Lule Piiiiiiiiii by TrueNigerian300: 4:56am On Feb 26, 2023
Finestgurlie:
they're crying

Lol…Omo ale you better go and get a rope for suicide that is your president.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biligi Biligi Tinubu Has Lule Piiiiiiiiii by Finestgurlie(f): 4:58am On Feb 26, 2023
TrueNigerian300:

as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song

10 Likes

Re: Biligi Biligi Tinubu Has Lule Piiiiiiiiii by maybet081: 4:58am On Feb 26, 2023
TrueNigerian300:

Oga tinubu is gone for good.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biligi Biligi Tinubu Has Lule Piiiiiiiiii by Finestgurlie(f): 4:59am On Feb 26, 2023
maybet081:

Oga tinubu is gone for good.
Hahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biligi Biligi Tinubu Has Lule Piiiiiiiiii by Helgreenluv(m): 5:08am On Feb 26, 2023
Finestgurlie:
they're crying
Stop taking that substance that you are taking. Just take a look at how you are making a mockery of your goddamned self. You are pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Biligi Biligi Tinubu Has Lule Piiiiiiiiii by Finestgurlie(f): 5:09am On Feb 26, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Stop taking that substance that you are taking. Just take a look at how you are making a mockery of your goddamned self. You are pathetic!
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje

Hahahahahaha nice song

3 Likes

Re: Biligi Biligi Tinubu Has Lule Piiiiiiiiii by Helgreenluv(m): 5:14am On Feb 26, 2023
Finestgurlie:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje

Hahahahahaha nice song
Finestgurlie don't worry it will soon end in premium tears. When Tinubu or Atiku is declared as the winner, I will invite you to come celebrate big with me. This your song nice gan. I go like make you still sing this song for me later in the afternoon after Mr Pandora Peter obi loses.
Re: Biligi Biligi Tinubu Has Lule Piiiiiiiiii by Finestgurlie(f): 5:14am On Feb 26, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Finestgurlie don't worry it will soon end in premium tears. When Tinubu or Atiku is declared as the winner, I will invite you to come celebrate big with me. This your song nice gan. I go like make you still sing this song for me later in the afternoon after Mr Pandora Peter obi loses.
e pain am ooo

1 Like

Re: Biligi Biligi Tinubu Has Lule Piiiiiiiiii by Brimstone77: 5:25am On Feb 26, 2023

Urchin are now backing on northern results..

Lols if they couldn't deliver tinubu in the south I wonder how they want northerners to deliver him despite having atiku and kwankwaso in the north..

After northern results come out they be put to rest once and for all..

2 Likes

Re: Biligi Biligi Tinubu Has Lule Piiiiiiiiii by Finestgurlie(f): 5:31am On Feb 26, 2023
Brimstone77:

Urchin are now backing on northern results..

Lols if they couldn't deliver tinubu in the south I wonder how they want northerners to deliver him despite having atiku and kwankwaso in the north..

After northern results come out they be put to rest once and for all..

Hahahahahaha
Moh247

1 Like

Re: Biligi Biligi Tinubu Has Lule Piiiiiiiiii by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:08am On Feb 26, 2023
Finestgurlie:
they're crying
When they start enjoying a better Nigeria, they will look back and laugh at how silly they (urchins) have been!!!

Scarcity of the naira really expose Tinubu as the lightweight he is

All these time, he has been making mouth with looted funds grin grin

He boasted of making Buhari the president with stolen money 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biligi Biligi Tinubu Has Lule Piiiiiiiiii by Upworkwriter007(f): 7:59am On Feb 26, 2023
Finestgurlie:
they're crying
I've seen election result up to 13M votes, the figure is currently 6M for Tinubu, 4M for Atiku, and 3M for Obi. Obi really tried in Adamawa and Kaduna BTW.
Re: Biligi Biligi Tinubu Has Lule Piiiiiiiiii by Upworkwriter007(f): 7:59am On Feb 26, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

When they start enjoying a better Nigeria, they will look back and laugh at how silly they (urchins) have been!!!

Scarcity of the naira really expose Tinubu as the lightweight he is

All these time, he has been making mouth with looted funds grin grin

He boasted of making Buhari the president with stolen money 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑
Lol. Nigeria is big ooo.

1 Like

Re: Biligi Biligi Tinubu Has Lule Piiiiiiiiii by Finestgurlie(f): 8:00am On Feb 26, 2023
Upworkwriter007:
I've seen election result up to 13M votes, the figure is currently 6M for Tinubu, 4M for Atiku, and 3M for Obi. Obi really tried in Adamawa and Kaduna BTW.
Hahahahaha straight outa Apc war room typewriter
hahahahaha
keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Biligi Biligi Tinubu Has Lule Piiiiiiiiii by Upworkwriter007(f): 8:05am On Feb 26, 2023
Finestgurlie:
Hahahahaha straight outa Apc war room typewriter
hahahahaha
keep deceiving yourself
Let's bet. Straight away.
Re: Biligi Biligi Tinubu Has Lule Piiiiiiiiii by Finestgurlie(f): 8:06am On Feb 26, 2023
Upworkwriter007:
Let's bet. Straight away.
e pain am ooo
Re: Biligi Biligi Tinubu Has Lule Piiiiiiiiii by Upworkwriter007(f): 8:07am On Feb 26, 2023
Finestgurlie:
e pain am ooo
When I'm not a kid. LP won convincingly in a Senatorial seat in Abuja. MIght be having a seat in Edo.
Re: Biligi Biligi Tinubu Has Lule Piiiiiiiiii by Helgreenluv(m): 11:10am On Mar 01, 2023
Finestgurlie:
e pain am ooo
This small girl come and greet your master. You were busy laughing all this while now who has the final laugh? As e dey pain you now, e dey sweet me. Your misery has just began. I told you I will be back for you after Tinubu wins. Sorry o! Don't cry too much. I get handkerchief for you to use and wipe your tears. See how social media quiet like say obidients lost someone in their families. Peter Obi ti lule. kikikiki
Re: Biligi Biligi Tinubu Has Lule Piiiiiiiiii by Helgreenluv(m): 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
Finestgurlie:
e pain am ooo
Finestgurlie I brought something for you. Look what I brought for you. Please use it to hang yourself since you have decided not to ever have sense in your life. I will make Nairaland a living hell for you

Re: Biligi Biligi Tinubu Has Lule Piiiiiiiiii by Helgreenluv(m): 8:40am On Mar 02, 2023
Finestgurlie:
e pain am ooo
See somebody wey sabi rant anyhow all of a sudden she don go into oblivion. Before now she was very lousy and loud. I guess you are wailing secretly. I brought you a morning gift. See what I brought for you. Use it to hang yourself. Obi ti lule

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Election: Why I Will Not Contest For President Again – Gov Wike / Justice Starts From Equity In Configuration Of Panel Of Judges: / Dr. Raymond Dokpesi Reportedly Passed On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.