Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Dear @INEC Don't Set This Nation Ablaze By Compromising This Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear @INEC Don't Set This Nation Ablaze By Compromising This Election (629 Views)

Angry Nysc Send Letter To Inec. Don't Mind Them Sale Your Vote / Inec Don't Want Me To Vote During This Election / INEC Don't Have The Full Results Of Controversial 2007 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear @INEC Don't Set This Nation Ablaze By Compromising This Election by Alaigbopress: 5:16am On Feb 26, 2023
The people have audaciously spoken and have rejected the evil party and all that INEC need to do now is to allow the wishes of the people to prevail otherwise the revolt of the people will be justifiable before the eyes of international community and the electoral umpire will be blamed for what ever this may cause.

6 Likes

Re: Dear @INEC Don't Set This Nation Ablaze By Compromising This Election by blackpanda: 5:16am On Feb 26, 2023
Alaigbopress:
The people have audaciously spoken and have rejected the evil party and all that INECG need to do now is to allow the wishes of the people to prevail otherwise the revolt of the people will be justifiable before the eyes of international community and the electoral umpire will be blamed for what ever this may cause.

Go and rest. They are still collating results

3 Likes

Re: Dear @INEC Don't Set This Nation Ablaze By Compromising This Election by Nobody: 5:30am On Feb 26, 2023
No one is going to set the country ablaze!

The Nigerian Army just got new truckloads of bullets!

Anyone with a metallic chest and skull is free to make trouble!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear @INEC Don't Set This Nation Ablaze By Compromising This Election by FarahAideed: 5:32am On Feb 26, 2023
Obidients went all out to help Tinubu win and now they saying nonsense.. Obidients are too dull for my liking , we warned y'all that all your actions can only amount to helping Tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear @INEC Don't Set This Nation Ablaze By Compromising This Election by shuttox: 5:32am On Feb 26, 2023
Shut up mumu
You can now talk now
Re: Dear @INEC Don't Set This Nation Ablaze By Compromising This Election by kcnwaigbo: 5:33am On Feb 26, 2023
FarahAideed:
Obidients went all out to help Tinubu win and now they saying nonsense.. Obidients are too dull for my liking , we warned y'all that all your actions can only amount to helping Tinubu
grin grin You guys are clowns.How exactly is Tinubu winning grin
Re: Dear @INEC Don't Set This Nation Ablaze By Compromising This Election by FarahAideed: 5:34am On Feb 26, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

grin grin You guys are clowns.How exactly is Tinubu winning grin

Well I pray he doesn't win but I don't see how he can lose at this pace I have seen

2 Likes

Re: Dear @INEC Don't Set This Nation Ablaze By Compromising This Election by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:51am On Feb 26, 2023
OP, you are in point!!!

Nigerians are waiting for them!!!

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Sweeps More Locations In Enugu, Delta Et Al / Onyekachi Nwebonyi Of APC Defeats Dr Sam Egwu Of PDP In Ebonyi North Senate Race / The Hypocrisy Of The Obidients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.