Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North (9864 Views)

BAT Guinean Diplomatic Passport Leaked As Result Of Obi Detention / See What Was Uploaded As Result Sheet From A Polling Unit In Kano / 1914 Amalgamation As Expired In 2014 Yoruba Nation Freedom Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by Legitisreal: 6:42am On Feb 26, 2023
providencia:

The igbos voted tribalistic? What we you say about we the edos? If the election in Edo was free and fair obi will get nothing less than 98%. He still win despite pdp rigging. Its undeniable that SE, SS and SW wanted obi and I love that fact that obi is winning. we are all tired of Buhari & Apc for FYI
about Edo

What really amazes me is that Benin people particularly were shouting obi and it's time of East

But same Benin people have never allowed an esan man rule Edo despite esan following them to elect their sons igbenedion and obaseki for 16yrs

After obaseki finish those forming liberal would rather have another auchi man after oshomole 8yrs when Edo north is always apc

But they say equity first when it's national politics
Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by TrueNigerian300: 6:44am On Feb 26, 2023
AlaafinOfOyo:

You cannot put enmity between sensible Yoruba and Igbo people because of a corrupt politician. So save your breath.

Which enmity the one that is allowing them to vote 100% for their own tribal man, and convinced the foolish Yorubas into voting against their own. I don’t have problem with any Yoruba voting Atiku or Obi or any tribe but truth is the Igbo voted Obi because he is Igbo and nothing more. How come the same Atiku that got massive votes from them in 2019 is getting zeros now Only the wise ones will understand why I don’t need to explain it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by ycat: 6:45am On Feb 26, 2023
The igbos that moved to Yorubaland in droves before the elections understood the assignment. So don't sit here and act as if you didn't send them. Yoruba sin is allowing them to enter. This is why Yoruba police is important, they would stop things like this from happening and also reduce the crimes in Yorubaland by 90% because all these Nigerian police and soldiers are also the armed robbers, kidnappers and assasins who then go about rounding up innocent people.
pointblank247:
so why did most of the election violence of forcing people on who to vote for happen in Yorubaland ?

1 Like

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by Ogbuefi2020: 6:48am On Feb 26, 2023
Nonsense thread
Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by FoolishBoy419: 6:51am On Feb 26, 2023
flokii:
They have no right to complain when Atiku and Tinubu are scoring 0 votes in the South East.. they think North is as naive as South West.
Do me I do you.. man no go vex.

Many of them think we don't know what we are doing. If you check Sahara reporters page, any post where the north massively votes Tinubu or Atiku in a polling unit, you'll see them calling us names (beggars, almajiri, abokki, Malu, cow, Fulani, etc) in the comments section. They are not even patient enough to wait for the final result before removing their fake skin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by FoolishBoy419: 6:55am On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Exactly!

They were celebrating in the South! Now that Northwrn results are filtering in, they are screaming all over Twitter that is foul!

And Northern result have not finished o. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

The earlier Peter congratulates Asiwaju, the better!

But at a time! Those Northwrn results are wild! Damn! They coming-in in thousand margins!

I don't believe in any candidate but if Jagaban doesn't win, Atiku must win at all costs. The kind of insults the north took from Igbos yesterday on Facebook is shocking. Is it by force to vote for Peter Obi? I wish Kwankwaso wasn't in this race so that both Tinubu and Atiku would beat him by a very wide margin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by ycat: 6:55am On Feb 26, 2023
Go and slap your mother, omo ofo omo adanu!
You being a Christian doesn't mean you know Christ or God and since you have been voting Christian, how has it benefited your life? What do Muslims do that Christians don't do? Eranko lasan.
SHINJA:

Shut up..

How do you expect a yoruba Christian like me to vote for a Muslim-muslim ticket ?

Are u high?

3 Likes

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by providencia(m): 6:55am On Feb 26, 2023
Legitisreal:
about Edo

What really amazes me is that Benin people particularly were shouting obi and it's time of East

But same Benin people have never allowed an esan man rule Edo despite esan following them to elect their sons igbenedion and obaseki for 16yrs

After obaseki finish those forming liberal would rather have another auchi man after oshomole 8yrs when Edo north is always apc

But they say equity first when it's national politics
Osunbor ruled in Edo. Anenih another Esan man was against him because of Money. I don't know why Esan refused to Support an Esan in the last Election and instead Supported an age long betrayal like Obaseki all in the name of Esan agenda. Obaseki will betray the Esan people and supports who ever he wants to be governor by every means possible.
Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by flokii: 6:57am On Feb 26, 2023
FoolishBoy419:

Many of them think we don't know what we are doing. If you check Sahara reporters page, any post where the north massively votes Tinubu or Atiku in a polling unit, you'll see them calling us names (beggars, almajiri, abokki, Malu, cow, Fulani, etc) in the comments section. They are not even patient enough to wait for the final result before removing their fake skin.

Na wahala dem dey find and that wahala they'll get..

Nobody called them malu when they gave Obi 100% votes in the East but they are calling you folks names because you voted your conscience.

Sentiments aside sef.. Is Peter Obi even as experienced as Atiku Abubakar in national politics? The answer is BIG NO. So why are they ranting?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by Heavensent01(m): 6:59am On Feb 26, 2023
flokii:
They have no right to complain when Atiku and Tinubu are scoring 0 votes in the South East.. they think North is as naive as South West.

I'm Ashamed of Yoruba people, I read history and I think this tribe have learnt lesson but unfortunately their parents couldn't tell them anything

Tinubu got no interesting votes in southeast but my people are voting against Tinubu whom they've benefitted from in west against a man his people cursed for incompetence for 8yrs?

any Yoruba that voted for LP in southwest at the stage their wards need to be successful someone from no where will rise against them and bring them down
Ase!!!

foolish naive people

1 Like

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by FoolishBoy419: 7:00am On Feb 26, 2023
flokii:

Na wahala dem dey find and that wahala they'll get..

Nobody called them malu when they gave Obi 100% votes in the East but they are calling you folks names because you voted your conscience.

Sentiments aside sef.. Is Peter Obi even as experienced as Atiku Abubakar in national politics? The answer is BIG NO. So why are they ranting?

Hmm. Just let them be. The winner will still be either Atiku or Tinubu although with the way they're behaving, I'd really be glad if Asiwaju wins so that they will cry harder.
Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by SHINJA: 7:00am On Feb 26, 2023
ycat:
Go and slap your mother, omo ofo omo adanu!
You being a Christian doesn't mean you know Christ or God and since you have been voting Christian, how has it benefited your life? What do Muslim do that Christians don't do? Eranko lasan.

I love Ur tears....keep crying grin grin

We say no to bokoharam ticket
Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by Legitisreal: 7:00am On Feb 26, 2023
providencia:

Osunbor ruled in Edo. Anenih another Esan man was against him because of Money. I don't know why Esan refused to Support an Esan in the last Election and instead Supported an age long betrayal like Obaseki all in the name of Esan agenda. Obaseki will betray the Esan people and supports who ever he wants to be governor by every means possible.
no osunbor didn't rule majority votes by benis went to oshomole which the court rectified

Anenih isn't court

Esan have been supporting PDP so obaseki only came to cash out on already guarantee support

Esan can only support esan if the benin do because one Senate district can't do it alone
Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by Curious346: 7:04am On Feb 26, 2023
Where did you inherit your tribal bigotry from..
Heavensent01:

I'm Ashamed of Yoruba people, I read history and I think this tribe have learnt lesson but unfortunately their parents couldn't tell them anything

Tinubu got no interesting votes in southeast but my people are voting against Tinubu whom they've benefitted from in west against a man his people cursed for incompetence for 8yrs?

any Yoruba that voted for LP in southwest at the stage their wards need to be successful someone from no where will rise against them and bring them down
Ase!!!

foolish naive people
Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by TrueNigerian300: 7:05am On Feb 26, 2023
FoolishBoy419:

I don't believe in any candidate but if Jagaban doesn't win, Atiku must win at all costs. The kind of insults the north took from Igbos yesterday on Facebook is shocking. Is it by force to vote for Peter Obi? I wish Kwankwaso wasn't in this race so that both Tinubu and Atiku would beat him by a very wide margin

I have said it the only reason why an Igbo man will not be president in this country is because of the attitude of the average Igbo. How can a people be this insultive and vile. I don’t know if it is cultural or something else but Igbo need to look into how they relate with other Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by amuwo1980: 7:05am On Feb 26, 2023
At least the whole world can see that without violence tinunbu can’t win any election in lagos state and a lot to ponder about the population of different tribes in Nigeria and in lagos in particular
Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by Heavensent01(m): 7:06am On Feb 26, 2023
Omoawoke:

My Yoruba bros and sis voted based on conscience. That’s the beauty of Yoruba, we are very diverse. My family’s votes are divided between obi and Tinubu . No hatred… equally my Yoruba friends votes.
But I am for Jagaban and proud of it and we will humble them and move on.
Before politics was Yoruba and we will remain one Yoruba after election

I'm ashamed of you if you can't educate your family

even igbo under obi rule benefitted nothing, you've not step into igbo land before, ask Yoruba who have before talking about conscience

I could have been good with other candidates in Igbo land than that peter obi, the man is wicked fraudulent and he's a religion chauvinist

he doesn't deserved to be Nigeria President

you naive people better educate una self in the affected areas that voting will take place today across all Nigeria if you dont want ala le Yoruba to swallow you sell out people

if not for North, you mumu people would have sell the rest of Yoruba out

1 Like

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by amuwo1980: 7:06am On Feb 26, 2023
TrueNigerian300:

I have said it the only reason why an Igbo man will not be president in this country is because of the attitude of the average Igbo. How can a people be this insultive and vile. I don’t know if it is cultural or something else but Igbo need to look into how they relate with other Nigerians.
Are you for real ? Where is this fabled insults dished out to u , kindly underline one in this post
Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by Dangrace01: 7:07am On Feb 26, 2023
Una wey dey bring tribalism dey very senseless. When they were shooting Endsars protesters while didn't soldiers say yorubas come this side lets shoot other tribes.

It happened in Lagos and a yoruba State. Listen no politician care about you or your tribe.

A president of Nigeria is a president for all not of one tribe

Vote who would solve Nigeria problem not bu tribal sentiment
Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by flokii: 7:08am On Feb 26, 2023
Heavensent01:

Tinubu got no interesting votes in southeast but my people are boring against Tinubu whom they've benefitted from in west against a man his people cursed for incompetence for 8yrs?

any Yoruba that vote for LP in southwest at the stage their wards need to be successful someone from know where will raise against them and bring them down

foolish naive people

The fo0lishness didn't start today my brother.. some Yorubas sided with Zik an Igbo man to become premier over Yorubas in the West while another Igbo man was premier in the East and Ahmadu Bello, an Hausa in the North.

Check the Igbo coup that killed prominent Yorubas and Northern elites, some Yoruba soldiers wrote books to defend the coup while some Igbos that gave account confirmed it was an Igbo coup that had been planned early in secret.

The worst of it all was during GEJ era when Yorubas were completely marginalized in Nigeria's politics.. No single Yoruba in top 8 positions, even Igbos were appointed by GEJ to fill Yoruba slots. Only Adesina of AfDB can be pointed to as the Yoruba in GeJ's cabinet till Tinubu and some Yoruba comrades went back to the drawing board to right the wrongs of Jonathan; an Igbo man settled in Bayelsa.

I fear fo0lish Yorubas more than I fear Hausas or Igbos.. sooner or later, Yoruba land will be cleansed from this abomination that is spreading in Odualand.

4 Likes

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by Heavensent01(m): 7:08am On Feb 26, 2023
Curious346:
Where did you inherit your tribal bigotry from..

From southeast where you foolish hate filled lives

1 Like

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by kponkedenge(m): 7:09am On Feb 26, 2023
flokii:

Igbos are very tribal, infact the most tribal set of people in Nigeria..

No woke Igbos in SE to share votes to Atiku and Tinubu? Nah.. they face one lane.

I was just laughing when they were jubilating over polling units votes... when the results from Kano, Kaduna and the likes start coming, they'l melo.

We are just waiting patiently to see their next propaganda on Lagos especially.. heads will roll.

Igbos are very tribal blah blah blah

But they voted Obasanjo over Ojukwu, voted Yar'adua, voted Jonathan, voted Atiku..... All non Igbos.

But the one time they decide to vote for an Igbo man, they became tribal.

Go siddon for one corner jare. Oponu
Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by Curious346: 7:10am On Feb 26, 2023
Heavensent01:

From southeast where you foolish hate filled lives
I think it's a DNA defect inherited from you farda... You need deliverance
Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by Mercury12(m): 7:12am On Feb 26, 2023
flokii:
too much vawulence😂😂 .....
Let's just await final result
Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by Heavensent01(m): 7:16am On Feb 26, 2023
Curious346:
I think it's a DNA defect inherited from you farda... You need deliverance

so insult and hate where did you imbeciles inherited from?

your imbeciles father need to be on psychiatric bed, your own madness is still fresh, so continue roaming Nairaland
Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by Mercury12(m): 7:16am On Feb 26, 2023
Omoawoke:

My Yoruba bros and sis voted based on conscience. That’s the beauty of Yoruba, we are very diverse. My family’s votes are divided between obi and Tinubu . No hatred… equally my Yoruba friends votes.
But I am for Jagaban and proud of it and we will humble them and move on.
Before politics was Yoruba and we will remain one Yoruba after election

Don't waste your time. Those people can never understand Yoruba or perhaps they too stubborn to admit the good attributes of Yoruba people because therein comes in their flaws.
Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by providencia(m): 7:17am On Feb 26, 2023
Legitisreal:
no osunbor didn't rule majority votes by benis went to oshomole which the court rectified

Anenih isn't court

Esan have been supporting PDP so obaseki only came to cash out on already guarantee support

Esan can only support esan if the benin do because one Senate district can't do it alone
Well the deputy Governor is already warming up to replace obaseki as some of us anticipated in last election. I will vote an Esan over that crook. Have a nice day sir
Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by Heavensent01(m): 7:17am On Feb 26, 2023
flokii:

The fo0lishness didn't start today my brother.. some Yorubas sided with Zik an Igbo man to become premier over Yorubas in the West while another Igbo man was premier in the East and Ahmadu Bello, an Hausa in the North.

Check the Igbo coup that killed prominent Yorubas and Northern elites, some Yoruba soldiers wrote books to defend the coup while some Igbos that gave account confirmed it was an Igbo coup that had been planned early in secret.

The worst of it all was during GEJ era when Yorubas were completely marginalized in Nigeria's politics.. No single Yoruba in top 8 positions, even Igbos were appointed by GEJ to fill Yoruba slots. Only Adesina of AfDB can be pointed to as the Yoruba in GeJ's cabinet till Tinubu and some Yoruba comrades went back to the drawing board to right the wrongs of Jonathan; an Igbo man settled in Bayelsa.

I fear fo0lish Yorubas more than I fear Hausas or Igbos.. sooner or later, Yoruba land will be cleansed from this abomination that is spreading in Odualand.

I feel like crying, educated but dumb

it is well

1 Like

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by Houseontherock1: 7:18am On Feb 26, 2023
Heavensent01:

Ase!!!

foolish naive people
Being nice to people who hate you is cowardice... Yorubas need wake up calls like the zero votes in the SE. An average Igbo person hates Yoruba but we pretend like we don't know, all to prove one useless sophistication

3 Likes

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by Curious346: 7:19am On Feb 26, 2023
Is that how your ogogoro farda trained you ?
Heavensent01:

so insult and hate where did you imbeciles inherited from?

your imbeciles father need to be on psychiatric bed, your own madness is still fresh, so continue roaming Nairaland
Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by Heavensent01(m): 7:20am On Feb 26, 2023
Curious346:
Is that how your ogogoro farda trained you ?

ask the slut that gave birth to you where he met the Irresponsible fool you called your father

1 Like

Re: The Fake Love As Expired As Result Trickles In From The North by ycat: 7:20am On Feb 26, 2023
You that will still swim in your tears.
Joyful slave.
SHINJA:

I love Ur tears....keep crying grin grin

We say no to bokoharam ticket

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Appointment Of Military Service-Chiefs Declared Illegal / Joshua Dariye’s Father Kidnapped By Gunmen / Pompeo: US Will Do Everything To Counter ISIS And Its Affiliates Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.