Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting (43016 Views)

APC Members Gather At Lagos Secretariat To Watch Election Tribunal (Video) / President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by Fearyourcreator: 6:59am On Feb 26, 2023
Paramount01:

Pls how old are you? Is this your first time of voting?

Abj has always voted again govt in power, check records
Most of them are newbies... As e dey go them no know... They already reacting to polling units results wey never reach 500 and we still to see over 176k results... Lolzzzx
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by victorazy(m): 7:03am On Feb 26, 2023
[quote author=olusogo post=121251293][/quote]

Buhari has no power to chose candidate for APC
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by Believeintruth: 7:13am On Feb 26, 2023
Felabarmudia:

Your eye go soon clear...

I think that should be for you.
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by Angelfrost(m): 7:14am On Feb 26, 2023
Opintiwa:
I pity bola Tinubu sha.

On the other hand bola try .

Abeg where is ATIKU, is he still contesting?
Atiku's failure will resonate loudly for generations to come! He will never recover from this!
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:20am On Feb 26, 2023
Enddy50ty:
According to history, the Fulanisโ€™ are serial betrayals just like Buhari did to Tinubu.
Iโ€™ll not be surprised if he voted for Atiku or Peter Obi.
Who be dis
Where him dey live

People dey o.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by Suunnn(f): 7:22am On Feb 26, 2023
Newsmic:
Buhari, His Wife Aisha And Daughters Watch Election Activities On TV After Voting (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1439580/buhari-wife-aisha-daughters-watch-election-activities-tv-voting-photos/
We watch as well
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:24am On Feb 26, 2023
oyin44:

Continue fooling urself .....

Obi can't win
obi will win if northern votes are divided
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by dyera(m): 7:27am On Feb 26, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:
Make them no rig this election for North ooooo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

BVAS will expose them.
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by useni1: 7:28am On Feb 26, 2023
Lovenorth:

Pls no insult, Tinubu has lost the election to Atiku
Obi will not be president. That is the only certain thing in this election
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by Allisgud: 7:37am On Feb 26, 2023
They should start getting Thier kaya prepared and be ready to be thrown out by may
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by Teco2(m): 7:38am On Feb 26, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Then why is Tinubu losing Abuja and even aso rock to Peter Obi

What Buhari did yesterday was eye service , he has stylishly destroyed every thing for Tinubu before this election

Buhari know Tinubu has lost this election
it seems you've not been following the elections of the previous years. Even Buhari himself lost in Aso Rock Villa in the previous Election when he was the incubent
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by Lashist(m): 7:39am On Feb 26, 2023
Paramount01:

How can I trade words with first-time voters, age mate of our last born.Haba!!! Call your father and let me and him analyze politics.
Lol...its funny 1st time voters now are more reasonable than self acclaimed useless old men like you.. you have been voting since 40 years ago and still voting rubbish and an idiot like you still have the guts to come online to rant and claim senority. I am sure you voted buhari back2back...oga relax, you are not sensible...I'm sure your kids will spit on your useless forehead cheesy
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by heysquare(m): 7:41am On Feb 26, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

What Buhari did yesterday was eye service , he has stylishly destroyed every thing for Tinubu before this election

That's has been the norms even in the previous election APC has never won election in Aso Rock and Abuja as a whole.
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by Topmaike007(m): 7:59am On Feb 26, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Even Buhari self almost lost Abuja during his time so make Una Chill, all what I know is that a New and better Nigeria is POssible
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by DonTattaglia: 8:10am On Feb 26, 2023
oyin44:

Sir....Northerners don't like ibos. I swear

Be deceiving yourself..They don't like anybody that is not a northerner, not just igbos. To hell with them.
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by ngmoses17(m): 8:12am On Feb 26, 2023
I love the family gathering tho ๐Ÿ˜˜
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by GreyLaw(m): 8:21am On Feb 26, 2023
oyin44:

Continue fooling urself .....

Obi can't win

Obi is your president. You don't even know what has been planned and kept. Just make sure to stay indoors when the time comes. It is a friendly warning. I repeat, Obi is your president. People are just waiting for Tihubu to be declared by INEC after all the relay then you'll see the plan unleashed.
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by GreyLaw(m): 8:22am On Feb 26, 2023
Lashist:

Lol...its funny 1st time voters now are more reasonable than self acclaimed useless old men like you.. you have been voting since 40 years ago and still voting rubbish and an idiot like you still have the guts to come online to rant and claim senority. I am sure you voted buhari back2back...oga relax, you are not sensible...I'm sure your kids will spit on your useless forehead cheesy

Of course he voted Buhari twice and now still voting Tinubu. Is that not madness?
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by Solocoin: 8:28am On Feb 26, 2023
If not some state Governor's that resort in thuggery this would have be the best election we conduct in this country. I give it to Buhari, he really try his best for this election. There has never been arrest or killing of ballot snatcher like this in any election.
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by Lovenorth: 8:28am On Feb 26, 2023
useni1:
Obi will not be president. That is the only certain thing in this election
Obi may win the election
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by shinealight(m): 8:32am On Feb 26, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Yeah, because a win or loss in a single polling unit equally mean a win/loss in the presidential election! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Listen to yourself. Yve been crying and jumping all over the whole threads. Same way you said Tinubu will lose the primaries, same way you also said he will lose the election. Same you also said Buhari will never support him!
Let's see how it goes. I'm not here for your directionless rambling. Just sit and observe, enjoy the moment!

Are you taking the ramblings of PrinceOfLagos seriously?
Someone who came to Lagos by night bus wants to be Prince of Lagosโ€ฆ.is that not enough to show how deluded the man is?
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by faceLAGOS: 8:46am On Feb 26, 2023
See dem enjoying una commonwealths.

Sorry for Nigeria family men in trenches, still shouting apcpdplabour&nnpp.
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by Streetmovement(m): 8:56am On Feb 26, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

That one wey sit-done close to her papa go bad well well if in the near future she decides to go into politics, na real daddy's girl be that

This family don do us strong thing for 8 good years grin
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by debetmx(m): 9:49am On Feb 26, 2023
Evil wicked sadist president with his family. Please does Buhari's daughters queue at the bank or filling station?
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by donmik: 9:49am On Feb 26, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

What else should Buhari do legally to support his party person again?

Can't Nigerians ever embrace the path of fairness?

All we like is to be running to foreign land after destroying our land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by Mfetenang: 9:51am On Feb 26, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

And they voted massively against Tinubu that they liked

See what's happening in Kano with Kwankwaso sweeping everywhere, even defeated Governor Ganduje in his polling unit
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by Mfetenang: 9:52am On Feb 26, 2023
Have you seen the results from the Northern states at all?
Or you live in the village with no communication. Tinubu is winning the North by landslide and your here talking blu blu bla bla
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by malvisguy212: 9:54am On Feb 26, 2023
oyin44:

Sir....Northerners don't like ibos. I swear
liar. Hausa and Igbo always live in peace more than Hausa and Yoruba. during religion crisis. Yoruba always run away from Hausa .
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by Emola12(m): 9:56am On Feb 26, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Yeah, because a win or loss in a single polling unit equally mean a win/loss in the presidential election! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Listen to yourself. Yve been crying and jumping all over the whole threads. Same way you said Tinubu will lose the primaries, same way you also said he will lose the election. Same you also said Buhari will never support him!
Let's see how it goes. I'm not here for your directionless rambling. Just sit and observe, enjoy the moment!
have you people see results for 14 poling units in Rivers State LP all the way
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by Emola12(m): 9:57am On Feb 26, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu is being destroyed in Lagos where he claimed he built but na north be your hope

Femi Gbajabiamila lost to Peter Obi in his poling grin
just let Dem fooling themselves
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by donbrowser(m): 10:02am On Feb 26, 2023
Paramount01:

All this first time voters won't allow is here word

Good luck lost to Buhari

Don't mind them
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by Nwadu: 10:23am On Feb 26, 2023
Khastro:

Northern politicians you mean?
Regular citizens don't care about these tribal issues.

You can call me directly on my line... For the WhatsApp clone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan / See The Reply EFCC Gave To A Student / Victor Omoregie, Vanguard Manager Dies In His Lagos Office After Slumping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.