Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Election Results Updates In The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Results Updates In The North (4859 Views)

Anambra Governorship Election 2021 Results Updates From Polling Units (Pictures) / Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates / Sokoto Governorhip Election Results Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Results Updates In The North by MrFinbarr(m): 9:17am On Feb 26, 2023
Mfetenang:
IPOB really thought their 5% votes can elect a president? grin grin
Wait till Borno and Zamfara results starts coming in.

Borno and Zamfara that LP is getting impressive numbers from?

Omo eeh, you APC guys are just terribly delusional.

1 Like

Re: Election Results Updates In The North by Illegal1(m): 9:21am On Feb 26, 2023
bencr7:
Omo,apc again for another 4years,with person,were buhari strong pass, my dey ready to hustle to complete my money for traveling out of nigeria. I done lose hope for d country.

bros....abeg i go bring half of the money u nid and u go also bring half,so dat we go lap for plane japa comot frm dis country...
Re: Election Results Updates In The North by bencr7: 9:42am On Feb 26, 2023
Illegal1:

bros....abeg i go bring half of the money u nid and u go also bring half,so dat we go lap for plane japa comot frm dis country...
nigeria tire me,do u know how many pple have travel In diz apc buhari administration of 8 years ,three of my main friends have travel out away with their family.
After poor economy 8 years under apc with debt increase,good and services increase,d increase of yahoo boy, increase of kidnapping, increase of suicide,and even insecurity that is mainly in only north east,now almost all regions in nigeria and now another apc administration for 8 years,omo na die for naija o!
Re: Election Results Updates In The North by Illegal1(m): 9:44am On Feb 26, 2023
bencr7:
nigeria tire me,do u know how many pple have travel In diz apc buhari administration of 8 years ,three of my main friends have travel out away with their family.
After poor economy 8 years under apc with debt increase,good and services increase,d increase of yahoo boy, increase of kidnapping, increase of suicide,and even insecurity that is mainly in only north east,now almost all regions in nigeria and now another apc administration for 8 years,omo na die for naija o!

honestly bros, the mata tire me...
Re: Election Results Updates In The North by sirchim(m): 10:59am On Feb 26, 2023
OmoFiditi:
You Illiterate APC urchins don't know even know to fake results convincingly. It is mathematically improbable and almost impossible for any party of the big 4 to score ZERO VOTES, after 100,000 votes are randomly counted. Ask any statistician. I have a PhD in Maths and Stats.

Go and bring a better convincing Oluwole result after this expo I have given you. grin
Don't mind the dunce, is not even possible in Engineering too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election Results Updates In The North by 9jii(m): 5:03am On Feb 28, 2023
Cantonese:

Na English hard you so? What were you trying to say? Please write in your language. Maybe we can understand it better.
How market?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Results That Gave Tinubu His Presidential Election Victory / Ohanaeze Denied Use Of Venue In Abuja / GMB Says Nigeria Has 35 States An He Was RIGHT!!!!!!! -proof Inside-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.