Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

This Is What I Observed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What I Observed (766 Views)

What I Noticed Today When I Observed Public Waste Bin In Less Than One Hour / Boko Haram Observed Evening Prayer, Preached In Geidam To Gain Members / On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What I Observed by Hendrixky: 6:46am On Feb 26, 2023
Please Nigerians we should stop giving help and money to all these beggars on the street. Be it almajiris and the rest of them

These are same people who don't fail to always vote in same criminals all over and over again
After that they will littered our street begging

Then when it is time for election instead of them to be sane
They will put on that religion and tribalism again and vote the wrong people

And also for our brothers and sisters here in the south
Despite they are aware of the situation but most of them always show I don't care altitude when it is time for voting. They will never come out and vote always leaving the future of Nigerians in the hands of Northerners do decide
Please we should stop giving all those our southern brothers and sisters help too
Imagine last week I called my cousin brother telling him to go and vote instead he replied telling me that "na ball he want go play on Saturday. Him nor get time for vote". This is someone with a pvc yet not willing to go out there and vote
Am just waiting for him to do his normal begging of " bros find me small thing again "
Then I will remind him of this election

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What I Observed by Anijay1212(m): 7:02am On Feb 26, 2023
angry
Re: This Is What I Observed by GuyWise101(m): 7:08am On Feb 26, 2023
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

No be to vote be the problem, see what Inec is doing to our hard earned votes
Re: This Is What I Observed by PROPHETmichael: 7:11am On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
Please Nigerians we should stop giving help and money to all these beggars on the street. Be it almajiris and the rest of them

These are same people who don't fail to always vote in same criminals all over and over again

Despite they are aware of the situation but most of them always show I don't care altitude when it is time for voting. They will never come out and vote always leaving the future of Nigerians in the hands of Northerners do decide
Please we should stop giving all those our southern brothers and sisters help too
Imagine last week I called my cousin brother telling him to go and vote instead he replied telling me that "na ball he want go play on Saturday. Him nor get time for vote". This is someone with a pvc yet not willing to go out there and vote
Am just waiting for him to do his normal begging of " bros find me small thing again "

Solution: Before 2027 elections, INEC should partner with banks and linked each PVC to individual's bank account age 18 and above, verify it to make sure that the name matches with the account holder. The moment you vote, a special code is then sent to your mobile and without that code, u can't receive alert nor carry out transactions above 1000 naira for 6 months. This is the only way to improve voters turnout in Nigeria.

Also, with this method, 90% of thugs will be busy standing on the queue to vote before thinking of been a nuisance.

Note: This code must not display who or which party you voted for to avoid employees using it to deny people jobs or services

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Observed by yarimo(m): 7:40am On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:

poor man narrations from IPOB terrorists grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I Observed by Parachoko: 7:52am On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:

Wailing of a loser
Re: This Is What I Observed by Parachoko: 7:54am On Feb 26, 2023
Person wey vote a failure in Anambra they complain too

Hypocrite 😆

I do not believe time to wail don reach sef

By 6pm tonight, everything go don clear

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Observed by KingKO22: 7:56am On Feb 26, 2023
Obituary with their early wailing 🤣🤣😂

At least wait for election results first abi you na eyes done cleared ??

Asiwaju is our next president

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I Observed by naijainstinct: 7:58am On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:

All these because of the N20 N20 naira you give them abi? grin Until you guys admit that the North does not joke with elections and electoral process because that is their main leverage in this country, the better for you. Let everyone vote their choice. Your Messiah is a demon to another person. Live and let live

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I Observed by Hopium: 8:04am On Feb 26, 2023
E be like say you dey kolo cheesy

See rubbish talk

You go vote massively for Obi for SE, e still no reach. We dey see PUs with zero votes for other parties and LP getting 100% but this fo0l is here saying rubbish about the North and his brothers and sister from the south who gave LP/Obi ample votes.

Una don play una self. Nigerians don see una for what you are. I really thank God this happened. You have made your situation in national politics worse. No one will ever fall for your tactics ever again. And you will be forever considered irrelevant because what?! 100% votes going to PO in the SE and it's not enough cheesy See finish aye!

Anyways, early wins for the #batified

Re: This Is What I Observed by DesChyko: 8:33am On Feb 26, 2023
The PU on the next street after where I live in Ajangbadi, see older and elderly Yoruba people selling what is left of their years on earth for peanuts while thumbprinting APC. The good part is this; the younger Yoruba generation and other tribes were so not doing the APC facade. It would have degenerated into a tribal exchange but for the fact that it was the younger Yoruba generation that bluntly told the elders they are free to vote who they want, but there will be no sharing of money anywhere around the PU; that they can gather anywhere else to do that but not here. They also stayed behind until the votes were counted and uploaded. LP won but with a slim margin. And these guys, despite always being seen on the streets, definitely impressed me.

(1) (Reply)

Official Letter: Oba of Benin Congratulates President-Elect Bola Ahmad Tinubu / 2023: How Igbos Took Over Lagos Using Seduction / EKWEREMMADU'S CASE IN UK-ITV PERCEPTIVE: NOT NIGERIAN WHITEWASHED MEDIA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.