Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Video : Broadaylight Rigging Happening In Lagos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video : Broadaylight Rigging Happening In Lagos. (1611 Views)

Protest Buhari Inec Rigging happening now in Abuja / Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja / South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video : Broadaylight Rigging Happening In Lagos. by jookco(m): 7:23am On Feb 26, 2023
This is Lagos, they're cleaning the main results and filling it their own. This is broad daylight rigging.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u3Hm-c80U0
Re: Video : Broadaylight Rigging Happening In Lagos. by Ashez: 7:25am On Feb 26, 2023
Imagine
Re: Video : Broadaylight Rigging Happening In Lagos. by whizzler: 7:26am On Feb 26, 2023
If true then this is bad
Re: Video : Broadaylight Rigging Happening In Lagos. by ecolime(m): 7:26am On Feb 26, 2023
shocked

Imagine this nonsense.

These guys must not get away with this.

9 Likes

Re: Video : Broadaylight Rigging Happening In Lagos. by zeuss: 7:27am On Feb 26, 2023
APC is corruption reloading but an good alternative to labor

1 Like

Re: Video : Broadaylight Rigging Happening In Lagos. by olgaa14: 7:27am On Feb 26, 2023
They surely loose this video should be circulated.

1 Like

Re: Video : Broadaylight Rigging Happening In Lagos. by orikoku: 7:28am On Feb 26, 2023
They're rigging the results already

7 Likes

Re: Video : Broadaylight Rigging Happening In Lagos. by JealousCobra(m): 7:29am On Feb 26, 2023
They should get the idiot arrested immediately and the worse is that a police officer was standing right there looking like a worthless fool.

Thiefñubu has destroyed our democracy!

7 Likes

Re: Video : Broadaylight Rigging Happening In Lagos. by JealousCobra(m): 7:32am On Feb 26, 2023
whizzler:
If true then this is bad

Didn't you watch the video?

8 Likes

Re: Video : Broadaylight Rigging Happening In Lagos. by Morenikeji090(m): 7:33am On Feb 26, 2023
What rig..... Bleep off rigging is everywhere what we want is Tinubu presidency
Re: Video : Broadaylight Rigging Happening In Lagos. by chatinent: 7:35am On Feb 26, 2023
Results are being rigged this way in Rivers too.

4 Likes

Re: Video : Broadaylight Rigging Happening In Lagos. by kernniejay(m): 7:36am On Feb 26, 2023
This is the structure APC is talking about. Structure of electoral malpractices and rigging. We shouldn't be surprised because what else do you expect from a former drug baron, sponsor of fake bishops and grand patron of thugs.

5 Likes

Re: Video : Broadaylight Rigging Happening In Lagos. by Ebuka78: 7:37am On Feb 26, 2023
Simon Akpa said in one of his interviews that the Nigerian system is corrupt and bad, and that's why they want a referendum.

Look at what's happening in Lagos and North, including rivers. No one is talking about it.

I still repeat it, Nigerians are evil. I mean some of them. 94% of them.

The whole world is watching.

E sure me die say Finland don release Ekpa because the whole world has been watching Nigeria's election.

1 Like

Re: Video : Broadaylight Rigging Happening In Lagos. by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 26, 2023
U no see mumu...

Do u have a copy of ur own, she said yes
Okay bring it out and compare... she said it doesn't matter...

So fòolish like the fraud dem dey parade...

Werey see other side result, fear grip am... grin grin grin
Re: Video : Broadaylight Rigging Happening In Lagos. by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 26, 2023
Anyone that think naija is ready for mature voting and results is dreaming. This is one of many cases.
Even that correcting fluid has given them away.
By the time they are done and results are announced, they will say go to court.
If you dont know, this is part of the structures. 😂😂

But who owns and control the judiciary?.
Tinubu will rather loose abuja than loose lagos. 😂

4 Likes

Re: Video : Broadaylight Rigging Happening In Lagos. by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 26, 2023
OneBulletOnly:

I'm waiting for INEC to announce rubbish contrary to the original records we have.

Everywhere will be on fire simultaneously

No need for court at all

This is open massive rigging
Free practice for those baby soldiers
Re: Video : Broadaylight Rigging Happening In Lagos. by LesbianBoy(m): 7:45am On Feb 26, 2023
The other guys pretending to complain with the lady too are with him because if it was Peter obi he was favoring they would have beat him up

This election is a scam

Peter is actually the winner for him to be defeating many of the APC guys in the polling units.......they know this and want to remove him because the polling unit people did insist on them uploading the results
Re: Video : Broadaylight Rigging Happening In Lagos. by realmiracleakab: 7:47am On Feb 26, 2023
whizzler:
If true then this is bad
you are watching video and still saying if true, you have thinking abilities at all?
Re: Video : Broadaylight Rigging Happening In Lagos. by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 26, 2023
OneBulletOnly:

One fuel tanker on full speed is enough to send a message to INEC, you think I have time for protest.

There are several means to hit the government.
RPG dey wait u and ur tanker Mr arsonist
Re: Video : Broadaylight Rigging Happening In Lagos. by Plus10(m): 7:51am On Feb 26, 2023
APC is shameless...they think this nonsense is going to stand
Re: Video : Broadaylight Rigging Happening In Lagos. by xynerise: 7:52am On Feb 26, 2023
They really want to set the country on fire

1 Like

Re: Video : Broadaylight Rigging Happening In Lagos. by tubolancer(m): 8:27am On Feb 26, 2023
Ebuka78:
Simon Akpa said in one of his interviews that the Nigerian system is corrupt and bad, and that's why they want a referendum.

Look at what's happening in Lagos and North, including rivers. No one is talking about it.

I still repeat it, Nigerians are evil. I mean some of them. 94% of them.

The whole world is watching.

E sure me die say Finland don release Ekpa because the whole world has been watching Nigeria's election.
Ogbeni go and sleep. You will be okay.
Re: Video : Broadaylight Rigging Happening In Lagos. by abdul23(m): 8:29am On Feb 26, 2023
This is pure Evil. APC must fail. If they had performed for the past 8 years they don't need to start doing this desperation.

1 Like

Re: Video : Broadaylight Rigging Happening In Lagos. by FieldMarshall06(m): 8:55am On Feb 26, 2023
jookco:
This is Lagos, they're cleaning the main results and filling it their own. This is broad daylight rigging.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u3Hm-c80U0

INEC caused this
Re: Video : Broadaylight Rigging Happening In Lagos. by FieldMarshall06(m): 8:55am On Feb 26, 2023
It's unfortunate
Re: Video : Broadaylight Rigging Happening In Lagos. by FieldMarshall06(m): 8:56am On Feb 26, 2023
LesbianBoy:
The other guys pretending to complain with the lady too are with him because if it was Peter obi he was favoring they would have beat him up

This election is a scam

Peter is actually the winner for him to be defeating many of the APC guys in the polling units.......they know this and want to remove him because the polling unit people did insist on them uploading the results

Inec chairman is a slowpoke
Re: Video : Broadaylight Rigging Happening In Lagos. by Ebuka78: 10:33am On Feb 26, 2023
tubolancer:
Ogbeni go and sleep. You will be okay.

What's wrong about what I said?

Isn't the whole world watching?

Wasn't Simon granted an interview?

Wasn't he released a few days ago?

Aren't some Nigerians evil?

Isn't Nigeria's system corrupt?

So where are you attacking me from?

Oh you did that because of my username here, lol

(1) (Reply)

APC Thugs Intimidating Igbos Traders To Vote Sanwolu In Badagry (video) / Why Tinubu Replaced Alake With Ngelale Ahead Of Ministerial Screening / Re: FG Outlaws Black Market FX Deals …analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.