Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Obidients And Ipob Are Ready For Phisical Batttle Against Yoruba People. Video. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients And Ipob Are Ready For Phisical Batttle Against Yoruba People. Video. (883 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu In Church, Works As 'Usher', Greets People (Video) / Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB / Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients And Ipob Are Ready For Phisical Batttle Against Yoruba People. Video. by plaindealer: 8:09am On Feb 26, 2023

Re: Obidients And Ipob Are Ready For Phisical Batttle Against Yoruba People. Video. by sharpden: 8:12am On Feb 26, 2023
grin

But urchins and Oduduwa agitators are not doing same abi? 👇

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients And Ipob Are Ready For Phisical Batttle Against Yoruba People. Video. by SpatialKing(m): 8:15am On Feb 26, 2023
plaindealer:
This is getting serious o...

https://twitter.com/GreaterLagosNG/status/1629728814065385474

Results results are still coming in

Stop crying on Nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients And Ipob Are Ready For Phisical Batttle Against Yoruba People. Video. by angelawoko(m): 8:16am On Feb 26, 2023
What we are seeing is lagos is a total nonsense. I will never support violence, however this must not allow to stand. Changing results that has been written at polling units because of one man, who failed to win, even after all the voter intimidation and the rest is just too bad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients And Ipob Are Ready For Phisical Batttle Against Yoruba People. Video. by thaoriginator: 8:16am On Feb 26, 2023
Wtf cheesy
Re: Obidients And Ipob Are Ready For Phisical Batttle Against Yoruba People. Video. by rockmite: 8:17am On Feb 26, 2023
Some Yorubas shouting obedients up and down can now see why we told you that ibos are filled with hates.

8 Likes

Re: Obidients And Ipob Are Ready For Phisical Batttle Against Yoruba People. Video. by DesChyko: 8:17am On Feb 26, 2023
I don't understand the battle against 'YORUBA people'. Which OBIdients are then delivering PUs all over Lagos? Or are you inadvertently saying there are more Igbos living all around Lagos than Yorubas?

Common sense nah gold, las las. E no common at all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients And Ipob Are Ready For Phisical Batttle Against Yoruba People. Video. by Yaribanzaonic: 8:20am On Feb 26, 2023
Thiefnubuu and his urchins are disgusting. Just see Idiats that support kriminals like their thugs, coming out to act holy.

Now they see they are losing and they have returned to default mode IPOB.. BIAFRA..ESN.. NNAMDI KANU!!

Thiefnubuu is a disgrace to decency and anybody that supports Agbero..touts..bigots is a bastard...spits

1 Like

Re: Obidients And Ipob Are Ready For Phisical Batttle Against Yoruba People. Video. by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 26, 2023
plaindealer:
This is getting serious o...

https://twitter.com/GreaterLagosNG/status/1629728814065385474

Cowards always shouting security up and down.

Come out and defend your land Adekunle
Re: Obidients And Ipob Are Ready For Phisical Batttle Against Yoruba People. Video. by tooth4tooth: 8:25am On Feb 26, 2023
Who is this fool again
Re: Obidients And Ipob Are Ready For Phisical Batttle Against Yoruba People. Video. by ElSudani: 8:31am On Feb 26, 2023
angelawoko:
What we are seeing is lagos is a total nonsense. I will never support violence, however this must not allow to stand. Changing results that has been written at polling units because of one man, who failed to win, even after all the voter intimidation and the rest is just too bad.

You are talking nonsense. Don't put yourself in the line of fire. Those soldiers in Lagos are not there for a picnic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients And Ipob Are Ready For Phisical Batttle Against Yoruba People. Video. by haffaze777(m): 8:34am On Feb 26, 2023
Somebody should remind me where nnamdi kanu dey🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Obidients And Ipob Are Ready For Phisical Batttle Against Yoruba People. Video. by angelawoko(m): 8:42am On Feb 26, 2023
ElSudani:

You are talking nonsense. Don't put yourself in the line of fire. Those soldiers in Lagos are not there for a picnic.

Sometimes I wonder if you should be dignified with a reply. Can't you talk without insults?

And to our brothers from the East, don't assume that all Obi voters are easterners. So let us address issues not tribe. Let those who want to be bigots continue in their way.
Re: Obidients And Ipob Are Ready For Phisical Batttle Against Yoruba People. Video. by ElSudani: 8:48am On Feb 26, 2023
angelawoko:

Sometimes I wonder if you should be dignified with a reply. Can't you talk without insults?

And to our brothers from the East, don't assume that all Obi voters are easterners. So let us address issues not tribe. Let those who want to be bigots continue in their way.

Really? When these zombies and perhaps you as well didn't do anything other than threatening and insulting people for the past six months?
Re: Obidients And Ipob Are Ready For Phisical Batttle Against Yoruba People. Video. by Exclusive101: 8:54am On Feb 26, 2023
Old video
Re: Obidients And Ipob Are Ready For Phisical Batttle Against Yoruba People. Video. by 2mch(m): 8:56am On Feb 26, 2023
That cockroach vibrating up and down must be caught and made to explain in simple English the nonsense he said there with heavy blows.
Re: Obidients And Ipob Are Ready For Phisical Batttle Against Yoruba People. Video. by angelawoko(m): 9:02am On Feb 26, 2023
ElSudani:

Really? When these zombies and perhaps you as well didn't do anything other than threatening and insulting people for the past six months?

The fact that someone chooses to swim in dirty water does not mean you have to join them. If you know better, you are to do better. I make my point, I don't insult.
Re: Obidients And Ipob Are Ready For Phisical Batttle Against Yoruba People. Video. by ElSudani: 9:05am On Feb 26, 2023
angelawoko:

The fact that someone chooses to swim in dirty water does not mean you have to join them. If you know better, you are to do better. I make my point, I don't insult.

All I've done is hold a mirror to their faces so they can recognize the ugliness they project. I have no hate in my heart for anyone. My opposition to their candidate is strictly political.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Ahead In Nigeria Election As Opposition Parties Reject Vote / His Excellency Peter Obi Just Made A Recent Post About The Election / My Take On Bayo Onanuga's Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.