Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

The Election Has Been Rigged - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Election Has Been Rigged (1633 Views)

I'm So Sad! Binani Has Been Rigged Out / This Election Has Been Rigged / 2023 Election Has Been Rigged - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Election Has Been Rigged by Teebabie1(f): 8:34am On Feb 26, 2023
Dshocker:
So this morning i was chatting with my editor and journalist friend, whom i was asking for update regarding yesterday's voting.

It is quite sad to say that the election has been Rigged

Below was our chat and mind you, he works with a popular newspaper organisation, which i would mention the name for obvious reasons.
If you are wise and understand politics, you will know that this is a Win for OBI in Lagos. Obi self will see this and will be jubilating.
Don't just rant, go and learn the game. Politics is a Game.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Still Hope For Obi In This Election? / Tinubu Not A Guinean Citizen, Merely Awarded Diplomatic Passport / Finally Leaving Nairaland For Good!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.