Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Massive Rigging By APC Going On In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Rigging By APC Going On In Lagos (1531 Views)

Evidence Of Rigging By Obi's *labour Party* / Bayelsa: APC Going To Court Over Douye Diri, Says Oshiomhole / Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Rigging By APC Going On In Lagos by gammarays1: 8:15am On Feb 26, 2023
So this is the structure they're talking about? You ruled a country for 8 years and have been in control of Lagos for decades yet can't win an election without fraud.

Using thuggery, bribing and manipulation to get votes after putting people through hardship.

Here is a video of what's currently happening. More evidences are coming up.

Nigerians are ready this time and we're making a statement.

Watch the video on Twitter
https://twitter.com/VictorIsrael_/status/1629703947257622530

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Rigging By APC Going On In Lagos by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:15am On Feb 26, 2023
Cry of a dying horse

9 Likes

Re: Massive Rigging By APC Going On In Lagos by SlurUsername1: 8:17am On Feb 26, 2023
I said it yesterday that ur jubilations will turn to weeping todayπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Rigging By APC Going On In Lagos by gammarays1: 8:17am On Feb 26, 2023
gammarays1:
So this is the structure they're talking about? You ruled a country for 8 years and have been in control of Lagos for decades yet can't win an election without fraud.

Using thuggery, bribing and manipulation to get votes after putting people through hardship.

Here is a video of what's currently happening. More evidences are coming up.

Nigerians are ready this time and we're making a statement.

Watch the video on Twitter
https://twitter.com/VictorIsrael_/status/1629703947257622530

Many of the so called APC votes will be cancelled.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Rigging By APC Going On In Lagos by karnap(m): 8:19am On Feb 26, 2023
Who ever standing on the way of our liberation shall cut short of his lifespan

We have suffer enough.

7 Likes

Re: Massive Rigging By APC Going On In Lagos by gammarays1: 8:20am On Feb 26, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
I said it yesterday that ur jubilations will turn to weeping todayπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yes let it be weeping
I'm actually weeping for the deep state of evil against Nigeria by wicked Nigerians.

So you can't even win your backyard free and fair?

4 Likes

Re: Massive Rigging By APC Going On In Lagos by gammarays1: 8:23am On Feb 26, 2023
Anyone supporting this evil system is a wicked human.

If you think you're popular, test yourself in a free and fair manner.

Steal resources meant for others for yourself?
Steal votes meant for others for yourself?

Stealing in their genes, their end is near.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Rigging By APC Going On In Lagos by dominic17: 8:28am On Feb 26, 2023
This is evil guy may your life always be rigged the way you support evil .Amen
Yamiriflathead:

3 Likes

Re: Massive Rigging By APC Going On In Lagos by SlurUsername1: 8:30am On Feb 26, 2023
dominic17:
This is evil guy may your life always be rigged the way you support evil .Amen

Shut up Chinedu. May u suffer alll the days of ur life for supporting a packaged fraud like obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Rigging By APC Going On In Lagos by naijainstinct: 8:30am On Feb 26, 2023
They asked her if she has the original copy of the results, she said yes. They asked her to produce it, she said it does not matter.

I don't pay attention to false alarmists. Their plan is discredit the process be ause their preferred candidate is losing.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Rigging By APC Going On In Lagos by cmikel: 8:35am On Feb 26, 2023

INEC LAGOS BRINGS TREAT NIGERIAS DEMOCRACY...

DELIBERATE PLOT BY THESE OFFICAILS TO MANUPULATE THE ELECTION RESULTS SYSTEMATICALLY.

GREED OF INEC IN LAGOS WE PRAY DOSENT BACKFIRE.

THE VOTERS MANDTAE SHOULD BE RESPECTED AND MADE TO COUNT AS PUBLICLY DECLARED BY THE PRESIDENT

[b]
ALL THE SYSTEMATIC FRAUD FROM INEC LAGOS

-->DELAY IN GOING TO POLLING UNITS ( EXPECIALLY WERE THEIR FAVORABLE CANDIDATE IS UNPOLPULAR)
-->REMOVAL OF SOME PARTY LOGOS ON BALLOTS PAPER
--->DENIAL TO UPLOAD RESULTS TO BVAS AFTER COLLATION
--->ULTRATION OF RESULTS AT COLLATION OFFICES

.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Massive Rigging By APC Going On In Lagos by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 26, 2023
I am happy that Nigerians have seen the structures Apc was bragging about.
Lol,Lp will win Lagos state clearly.
Re: Massive Rigging By APC Going On In Lagos by gammarays1: 8:39am On Feb 26, 2023
OneBulletOnly:
Here is the picture of the INEC guy rigging for APC in Apapa.

Fuel is available guys
Nice one
We're going to expose them all
Re: Massive Rigging By APC Going On In Lagos by gammarays1: 8:41am On Feb 26, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
I am happy that Nigerians have seen the structures Apc was bragging about.
Lol,Lp will win Lagos state clearly.
Yes Rigging, vote buying and Thuggery structures

Yes it'll start from Lagos

1 Like

Re: Massive Rigging By APC Going On In Lagos by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 26, 2023
gammarays1:

Yes Rigging, vote buying and Thuggery structures

Yes it'll start from Lagos
Boss,Apc will surely be disgraced this i know.

1 Like

Re: Massive Rigging By APC Going On In Lagos by figment232(m): 8:51am On Feb 26, 2023
Calm down guys ..the BVAS machine cannot be manipulated.LP all d way

1 Like

Re: Massive Rigging By APC Going On In Lagos by mii4u(f): 9:09am On Feb 26, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Just becos u were sure of ur rigging, shame on u and all ur fellow riggers.
Re: Massive Rigging By APC Going On In Lagos by GreyLaw(m): 9:10am On Feb 26, 2023
OneBulletOnly:

Everywhere go burn, INEC all their families will be on fire in few hours from now.

They are joking. They don't know what's coming for them.

1 Like

Re: Massive Rigging By APC Going On In Lagos by mii4u(f): 9:12am On Feb 26, 2023
Inec chairman, I'm sure u can see and hear all that is going on, if u decide to kip quiet and nothing about it, may the cries of these helpless Nigerians never depart from ur house, may u never get help wherever and whenever u need it except u do the needful and be free.

1 Like

Re: Massive Rigging By APC Going On In Lagos by gammarays1: 9:28am On Feb 26, 2023
mii4u:
Inec chairman, I'm sure u can see and hear all that is going on, if u decide to kip quiet and nothing about it, may the cries of these helpless Nigerians never depart from ur house, may u never get help wherever and whenever u need it except u do the needful and be free.
I think we should start calling out those INEC officials involved in this mess to send a message across.
Re: Massive Rigging By APC Going On In Lagos by Ruggedniggaone: 9:38am On Feb 26, 2023
OneBulletOnly:

Everywhere go burn, INEC all their families will be on fire in few hours from now.
empty threat,oga stop empty threat on nairaland if you are man enough you should go and start burning them or what are you waiting for?COWARD COWARD COWARD πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ one sound of gun you go run go hid under your mama bed
Re: Massive Rigging By APC Going On In Lagos by NLsnitch: 9:48am On Feb 26, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Shut up Chinedu. May u suffer alll the days of ur life for supporting a packaged fraud like obi
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Massive Rigging By APC Going On In Lagos by stevnwigw1: 9:50am On Feb 26, 2023
Maybe the war will begin in Lagos, this I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Massive Rigging By APC Going On In Lagos by JohnnA1: 10:08am On Feb 26, 2023
stevnwigw1:
Maybe the war will begin in Lagos, this I have seen.
EXACTLY!
Let it start, then you will know that YORUBAS ARE BORN WARRIORS!
Re: Massive Rigging By APC Going On In Lagos by techWriter3: 11:12am On Feb 26, 2023
bawl of a killed horse
Re: Massive Rigging By APC Going On In Lagos by mii4u(f): 11:23am On Feb 26, 2023
gammarays1:

I think we should start calling out those INEC officials involved in this mess to send a message across.
Exactly, cos they can pretend like dey don't know wats going on with masses.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Attacked At Podium By Angry Nigerian: Video & Pictures / JAMB Exposes Student From Kaduna Who β€œscored 380” Without Writing UTME / Ongoing Housing Units Built By State Government In Onitsha,( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.