Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,802 members, 7,837,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos (65110 Views)

Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) / Falana: Twitter Ban A Rehearsal Of FG’s Plan To Gag Media / Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos by Unrated900(m): 5:38am On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
This foolish Calabar imbecilee should be ready to pack his belongings to his useless poverty ridden region when OBI loses, because anarchist like him beating the drums of war will be the first to be arrested when any riot starts for Masterminding them

If them born ibos and SS people well make them kom outside come cause chaos when Tinubu wins. We will talk to terrorists and enemies of democracy like him in a language that they can understand.

If you lose an election, u challenge it in court. That's how it's done

E be like die dey hungry this OKON Calabar
Re: Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos by Unrated900(m): 5:40am On Feb 27, 2023
Laggafin:
We are watching closely.. any attempt to rig ds elections.. im not sure nigeria will be de same again

Dem go just waste u comot
Re: Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos by harbarzzy(m): 6:21am On Feb 27, 2023
peter0071:
ou are stupid for saying so... my yoruba friends were also killed in that ENDSARS... you are so stupid for making the death of Nigerians look like a child play... Hope if your family member were involved in tat event, you will be gushing these rubbish from your mouth... get lost
you are mad either..Google how many police and Army died..are they also not human or a citizen of the country..you people are quick to display or act pictures with blood on 🇳🇬 flag..why no one is talking about the police men killed during Endsars.oh because it does not affect your own family..no wonder Buhari called them lazy youth
Re: Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos by UgandaPussy(f): 6:24am On Feb 27, 2023
Sunnyski:
I support this one.

We are waiting in Portharcourt

We will burn down this country if this election is rigged.

Just shut up already! Tinubu will rule your flat--heads and nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos by harbarzzy(m): 7:25am On Feb 27, 2023
peter0071:
ou are stupid for saying so... my yoruba friends were also killed in that ENDSARS... you are so stupid for making the death of Nigerians look like a child play... Hope if your family member were involved in tat event, you will be gushing these rubbish from your mouth... get lost
lost[/quote]you are mad either..Google how many police and Army died..are they also not human or a citizen of the country..you people are quick to display or act pictures with blood on 🇳🇬 flag..why no one is talking about the police men killed during Endsars.oh because it does not affect your own family..no wonder Buhari called them lazy youth
Re: Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos by UgandaPussy(f): 7:28am On Feb 27, 2023
Pardubice:

Said by a miserable stinking Yoruba tout.
Come and enjoy naija let me see na, Tinubu will never smell aso rock!!! Mark my word. Skull miners

Feel free to drink a chilled bottle of sniper after tinubu gets sweared in as your president.

Re: Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos by Johnnyplus01k(m): 8:16am On Feb 27, 2023
I hope you will lead the squad
Re: Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos by AlphaWolf27: 8:23am On Feb 27, 2023
All you clowns are just hiding behind your cheap phones to declare war. Maybe you think it's that simple. Abeg make una go rest somewhere jhor.
Re: Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos by Laggafin: 8:30am On Feb 27, 2023
Minjim:

It's your home town that'll not be the same again.

Try any nonsense and see shege. You and the bastards that supported you will be put in your places
Irrelevant wasted Urchins and BaT stards making noise all over de place.. e go shock Una soon
Re: Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos by Biggeststar01: 8:31am On Feb 27, 2023
RexTramadol1:

If Obi is winning, would you have said this?

Hopeless tribalist!

I'm seeing evidence of rigging, you can't tell me something else.

People from all over the country are protesting and most Yoruba are insulting only igbo for the protesting
Re: Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos by Biggeststar01: 8:33am On Feb 27, 2023
arena07:
Foolish omo Igbo if dey born your papa well try anything shit in Lagos this time around..

You still can't do anything.

Apart from online ranting cheesy

All your ownership of Lagos is only online, and with thugs, but when ipob decend on you and your agberos .....your eyes will clear
Re: Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos by Biggeststar01: 8:36am On Feb 27, 2023
christistruth01:

If Tinubu was rigging how would Labour Party win Ikeja LGA since that was rigged too?

Didn't you hear that the results are being changed?

Aren't you seeing the evidence where people are crying that the inec officials refused to upload results in LP dominated areas.

If this is tinubu structure and Lagos....then shame on you all

Lagos is the worst city in the world right now and you people will add another reputation of rigging and thugs to your resume
Re: Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos by Biggeststar01: 8:37am On Feb 27, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Nigeria belongs to all of us, so we shouldn’t allow anyone tear it down.

Ah . We cannot allow another old sick man to force himself on us oo.

We'd rather divide and see if you Yorubas like tinubu to rule oduduwa nation ONLY
Re: Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos by Biggeststar01: 8:38am On Feb 27, 2023
Hopium:

Leave story for mathias, sore loser.

go carry stick if you have the balls you are desperately proving to have. Na so loud noise from empty barrel. After so much noise and being nuisance online for months, dem drop with less than 50% votes collated. lmao

I sense pain in your post.

Good👌
Re: Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos by YeyeGbami: 8:39am On Feb 27, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Ah . We cannot allow another old sick man to force himself on us oo.

We'd rather divide and see if you Yorubas like tinubu to rule oduduwa nation ONLY

I support this too. Federal government na scam.
Re: Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos by nymphomaniac(m): 9:57am On Feb 27, 2023
Herkim:
Go to your states and start protesting from there, bunch of in grates, useless set of agberos
oga have a bit of shame.
Re: Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos by christistruth01: 10:30am On Feb 27, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Didn't you hear that the results are being changed?

Aren't you seeing the evidence where people are crying that the inec officials refused to upload results in LP dominated areas.

If this is tinubu structure and Lagos....then shame on you all

Lagos is the worst city in the world right now and you people will add another reputation of rigging and thugs to your resume

If Anambra is the Promised land why are they fleeing to SW and Lagos?
Re: Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos by Biggeststar01: 10:39am On Feb 27, 2023
christistruth01:

If Anambra is the Promised land why are they fleeing to SW and Lagos?

I don't have time for your stupidity this morning.

You Yorubas argue rubbish with people and expect to be taken seriously.

I think everyone that knows history will know why Lagos (only) not SW is becoming a home to people from all tribes (not only Igbos). You self might know the truth but you want to feel special and believe that Lagos was achieved by the Yoruba people. You are lying to yourself not us in other regions.

Why didn't tinubu replicate Lagos in his home state? Why didn't they even vote for him?

Hope you know SE has been excluded and marginalized by the government. They will not tell you that one in your mosques, they will only tell you that Igbos are coming to take of your state. They deliberately stopped teaching history in schools and started teaching you their own selfish side of history. To get political support from you. Every Yoruba Muslim especially, is a tool for bad government, you are not even a weapon, northerners are the weapons they use to keep ruling, why you yorubas are the ones they need to keep the division in the South.

Your people are doing yourself, very soon the entire south will hate you, Because we have been enduring your selfish politics for 65years. We will act and exclude yorubas from southern politics Because you people are the dividers of the south
Re: Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos by christistruth01: 10:43am On Feb 27, 2023
Biggeststar01:

I think everyone that knows history will know why Lagos (only) not SW is becoming a home to people from all tribes (not only Igbos). You self might know the truth but you want to feel special and believe that Lagos was achieved by the Yoruba people. You are lying to yourself not us in other regions.
I am not going Tribal with you
Re: Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos by Biggeststar01: 10:46am On Feb 27, 2023
christistruth01:

Edited-

Why didn't tinubu replicate Lagos in his home state? Why didn't they even vote for him?

Hope you know SE has been excluded and marginalized by the government. They will not tell you that one in your mosques, they will only tell you that Igbos are coming to take over your state. They deliberately stopped teaching history in schools and started teaching you their own selfish side of history. To get political support from you. Every Yoruba Muslim especially, is a tool for bad government, you are not even a weapon, northerners are the weapons they use to keep ruling, why you yorubas are the ones they need to keep the division in the South.

Your people are doing yourself, very soon the entire south will hate you, Because we have been enduring your selfish politics for 65years. We will act and exclude yorubas from southern politics Because you people are the dividers of the south
Re: Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos by Biggeststar01: 10:52am On Feb 27, 2023
christistruth01:

I'm not Tribalistic, I lived in Lagos my whole life, Because my mom's business needs population and Lagos has it.... If Obi wins he will develop at least one state each in every region so that everyone will leave your Lagos for you. Igbos will go back and invest in our land. But FG has always excluded SE from the infrastructure, and development of the nation. Everything you see in SE was built by Igbos or the state government,. Which is not fair....over 65 years, still playing the same kind of wicked politics
Re: Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos by christistruth01: 11:08am On Feb 27, 2023
Biggeststar01:

I'm not Tribalistic, I lived in Lagos my whole life, Because my mom's business needs population and Lagos has it.... If Obi wins he will develop at least one state each in every region so that everyone will leave your Lagos for you. Igbos will go back and invest in our land. But FG has always excluded SE from the infrastructure, and development of the nation. Everything you see in SE was built by Igbos or the state government,. Which is not fair....over 65 years, still playing the same kind of wicked politics

It is your State Governors that are Terrible go to Akwa Ibom and Cross River also in the East you will think you are in a different Country compared to the SE
Only Dave Umahi is trying and many still hate him for it
Re: Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos by luluman: 11:10am On Feb 27, 2023
peter0071:
Soldiers under your payroll??
Ok o, go out & do as you wish.
Re: Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos by goslowgoslow(m): 11:26am On Feb 27, 2023
Westernequinox:
i agree as long my stomach is not my god like yours, and thus i disagree also to be in the bucket of crabs like yours
You are not making any sense!
Re: Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos by Biggeststar01: 11:50am On Feb 27, 2023
christistruth01:

It is your State Governors that are Terrible go to Akwa Ibom and Cross River also in the East you will think you are in a different Country compared to the SE
Only Dave Umahi is trying and many still hate him for it

Akwa ibom and crossrivers are oil producing states.

Akwa ibom on its own receives the highest allocation of recourses after Delta State. I think rivers comes third, and then lagos (which is not even an oil producing state).

So south east should be compared to states like taraba, borno, Niger, which are receiving somewhat the same amount of allocation of recourses.

Plus you have not been to south east so you cannot say rubbish here. Give us sea port or any benefit that Lagos has had over the years and we will leave you in droves. Like I said Lagos is known as the worst city in the world. And if you Yorubas see Lagos as the best, what should we in the other 36 states do? If our best state is the worst in the world, then Nigeria is doomed now, isn't it?

Also even people from Delta and other states that supposed to be doing well are doing way less than expected, even rivers state. So SE, even after the destruction of our region during the war, we still accomplish this without federal government help. Imagine if it was your south west that was destroyed and you all were given 20 naira to start live all over again, would you even survive?

Remove Lagos and one other state from the south west and then compare it to south east to make it equal 5 vs 5 states and you'll be amazed that south east is doing better than you despite the wicked politics being played against us.

Why are yorubas in Lagos not as wealthy as the igbos here, why do you guys live in the poorest places in Lagos and Even your other states look so bad and Inhabitable?. We can't even come to any of your states apart from Lagos. But there are Yorubas in onitsha, there are northerners there too. A lot infact ..if not for ipob that chased most of them away recently ( which I don't support).

So don't blame Igbos for the level at which south east is in at the moment.

That's why we pray Obi wins, Because he will surely do something about the south east.
And we will finally leave you, at least you know the success capability of the Igbos even in your regions. So you know our region will be doing better than yours in a matter of time if Obi is elected

Thank you
Re: Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos by Segzy19: 11:59am On Feb 27, 2023
I pity all of you...

Try nonsense riot or protest...
Lagoon will accommodate you guys....
Re: Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos by Laggafin: 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Praktikals:

He loves you and thats why he warned you. If you do anyhow, you ll see anyhow.
We don't talk much .. we do the action.. your shaky shaky old drug lord has received small doze already in Lagos.. in few hours time All urchins and BATstards worldwide go recieve Loud defeat wotoporously.
Re: Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos by Laggafin: 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Segzy19:
I pity all of you...

Try nonsense riot or protest...
Lagoon will accommodate you guys....
And now that imminent defeat is sure for your old shaky drug lord... I hope the lagoon accommodates him very well with his co Urchins and BATstards
Re: Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos by Segzy19: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
Story! Story!! Tinubu is still leading

Laggafin:

And now that imminent defeat is sure for your old shaky drug lord... I hope the lagoon accommodates him very well with his co Urchins and BATstards
Re: Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos by christistruth01: 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Akwa ibom and crossrivers are oil producing states.

Akwa ibom on its own receives the highest allocation of recourses after Delta State. I think rivers comes third, and then lagos (which is not even an oil producing state).

So south east should be compared to states like taraba, borno, Niger, which are receiving somewhat the same amount of allocation of recourses.

Plus you have not been to south east so you cannot say rubbish here. Give us sea port or any benefit that Lagos has had over the years and we will leave you in droves. Like I said Lagos is known as the worst city in the world. And if you Yorubas see Lagos as the best, what should we in the other 36 states do? If our best state is the worst in the world, then Nigeria is doomed now, isn't it?

Also even people from Delta and other states that supposed to be doing well are doing way less than expected, even rivers state. So SE, even after the destruction of our region during the war, we still accomplish this without federal government help. Imagine if it was your south west that was destroyed and you all were given 20 naira to start live all over again, would you even survive?

Remove Lagos and one other state from the south west and then compare it to south east to make it equal 5 vs 5 states and you'll be amazed that south east is doing better than you despite the wicked politics being played against us.

Why are yorubas in Lagos not as wealthy as the igbos here, why do you guys live in the poorest places in Lagos and Even your other states look so bad and Inhabitable?. We can't even come to any of your states apart from Lagos. But there are Yorubas in onitsha, there are northerners there too. A lot infact ..if not for ipob that chased most of them away recently ( which I don't support).

So don't blame Igbos for the level at which south east is in at the moment.

That's why we pray Obi wins, Because he will surely do something about the south east.
And we will finally leave you, at least you know the success capability of the Igbos even in your regions. So you know our region will be doing better than yours in a matter of time if Obi is elected

Thank you

Your People even full Oyo and Osun Villages
Cross River doesn't have Oil
and even war Torn Borno has better Infrastructure than your State because your Governors shared you allocations among themselves

If you are so rich why do you still migrate to sw why don't you use your wealth to build the SE
Re: Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos by Laggafin: 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Segzy19:
Story! Story!! Tinubu is still leading

De gazelle gragra for Ur eyes go clear soon
Re: Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos by Segzy19: 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Drink water to this first

Laggafin:

De gazelle gragra for Ur eyes go clear soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House / Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview / Reactions As Peter Obi Is Spotted At A Store (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.