Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,430 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

BREAKING: I Rigged The Election Because Nigerians Are Fools - INEC Boss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: I Rigged The Election Because Nigerians Are Fools - INEC Boss (1400 Views)

APC May Lose 2023 Presidential Election Because Of Cashless Policy, Sagay Warns / I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano / The Cable: Bafarawa: How I Rigged ANPP Primary For Buhari In 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: I Rigged The Election Because Nigerians Are Fools - INEC Boss by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 26, 2023
I celebrate Obi and I will always celebrate him for challenging a system riddleed with corruption, for establishing a movement that cwill save the sinking nation in a near future. The Obi we know would have called Tinubu if INEC had kept their and not destroy the standard you said you created.
The overrated goat called Tinubu will fade in few minutes leaving behind on every Nigerian more wounds and scars and regret. We are worried about winning but about the situation that comes after with a walking dead as a president. INEC is now a big mockery for the whole world and the shame it's brought will be fought by one and all.

It's embarrassing listening to poorly educated buffoons dish out numbers and expect Nigerians to take them as real. This is an insult. Reverting to manual at this age shows INEC has connived with their paymaster to rob Nigerians. The doubts are real.
How do you expect me to believe you when I can't calculate with you from my polling unit and you're giving me results from local governments? This is betrayal and robbery of Nigerians. I don't know what the consequences will be. This is the highest betrayal ever. INEC intentionally shutdown the server to perfect their evil plans. How do you want me to follow if you can't allow me view the results from my polling units, ward and local governments?

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Rigged The Election Because Nigerians Are Fools - INEC Boss by Softmirror: 10:08am On Feb 26, 2023
undecided
Re: BREAKING: I Rigged The Election Because Nigerians Are Fools - INEC Boss by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
This is where to hold them.
Re: BREAKING: I Rigged The Election Because Nigerians Are Fools - INEC Boss by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
North4Obi23:
It's embarrassing listening to poorly educated buffoons dish out numbers and expect Nigerians to take them as real. This is an insult. Reverting to manual at this age shows INEC has connived with their paymaster to rob Nigerians. The doubts are real.
How do you expect me to believe you when I can't calculate with you from my polling unit and you're giving me results from local governments? This is betrayal and robbery of Nigerians. I don't know what the consequences will be. This is the highest betrayal ever. INEC intentionally shutdown the server to perfect their evil plans. How do you want me to follow if you can't allow me view the results from my polling units, ward and local governments?
So much manipulations in the election

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Rigged The Election Because Nigerians Are Fools - INEC Boss by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
Softmirror:
undecided
This is confusing.
Re: BREAKING: I Rigged The Election Because Nigerians Are Fools - INEC Boss by Softmirror: 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

YOU STILL HAVE NOT WOKEN UP FROM YOUR FANTASTIC FANTASY. grin
Re: BREAKING: I Rigged The Election Because Nigerians Are Fools - INEC Boss by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
Softmirror:

YOU STILL HAVE NOT WOKEN UP FROM YOUR FANTASTIC FANTASY. grin
I not woken from the fantasy that the structure Tinubu is talking about is causing protests on the streets of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Rigged The Election Because Nigerians Are Fools - INEC Boss by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Re: BREAKING: I Rigged The Election Because Nigerians Are Fools - INEC Boss by Softmirror: 8:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
North4Obi23:

I not woken from the fantasy that the structure Tinubu is talking about is causing protests on the streets of Nigeria.

grin LOL. PETER OBI IS ONE OF HIS STRUCTURE. YOU BETTER GO AND ASK THAT IGBO MAN HOW MUCH TINUBU PAID HIM TO PULL THE STUNTS HE DID IN THIS ELECTION WITH SO MUCH EFFORT TO SEE THAT HIS VOTES COUNT FOR TINUBU.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Has Started Building Is Team That Ŵill Work For His Administration / Like Nigeria, Angola Cuts Petrol Subsidy ‘to Promote Economic Growth’ / Are Emilokan Supporters Cowards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.