Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Most Shameless And Incompetent INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Shameless And Incompetent INEC (1474 Views)

Incompetent, INEC Tells Court To Disregard Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu / Nairalanders Protesting The Bias And Incompetent Moderators On Nairaland Forum / Ghana Demolished Embassy Because Of Buhari's Weak And Incompetent Govt- FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Shameless And Incompetent INEC by KanwuliaExtra: 11:25am On Feb 26, 2023
After all the promises of preparedness and BILLIONS spent to create BVAS and shyte. . . . ?

What a disgrace!!!!

No results uploaded. . . . Technical glitches . . . So called law enforcement agents and INEC officials colluding to scuttle the 2023 elections?

Tinubu and his THUGS in the South, underage and foreign-migrant voting in the North?

Nigeria is truly FINISHED!!!!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Shameless And Incompetent INEC by KanwuliaExtra: 11:25am On Feb 26, 2023
How can you BUY VOTES? ? ? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Most Shameless And Incompetent INEC by tsephanyah(f): 11:28am On Feb 26, 2023
INEC really fall my hand. They'll never get it right until we started voting on computers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Shameless And Incompetent INEC by KanwuliaExtra: 11:28am On Feb 26, 2023
Everywhia don SCATTER!!!

No clear winners between THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY.

3 Likes

Re: Most Shameless And Incompetent INEC by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 26, 2023
No election will be truly free and fair in Nigeria , Obi is rigging in southeast, Tinubu is rigging in Lagos and Atiku is rigging somewhere up north. It is what it is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Shameless And Incompetent INEC by confidant: 11:40am On Feb 26, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
After all the promises of preparedness and BILLIONS spent to create BVAS and shyte. . . . ?

What a disgrace!!!!

No results uploaded. . . . Technical glitches . . . So called law enforcement agents and INEC officials colluding to scuttle the 2023 elections?

Tinubu and his THUGS in the South, underage

and foreign-migrant voting in the North?

Kanwulia!

Still on fire!

I missed you 😭

1 Like

Re: Most Shameless And Incompetent INEC by KanwuliaExtra: 11:41am On Feb 26, 2023
peepydelano:
No election will be truly free and fair in Nigeria , Obi is rigging in southeast, Tinubu is rigging in Lagos and Atiku is rigging somewhere up north. It is what it is

Obi is NOT in any position to rig in SE or ANY PART OF NIGERIA.

He has NO STRUCTURE remember? wink

The only RIGGERS ARE IN APC! With the Alibaba and the 40 thieves structures! cheesy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Shameless And Incompetent INEC by KanwuliaExtra: 11:45am On Feb 26, 2023
confidant:

Kanwulia!

Still on fire!

I missed you 😭

Oh yes oooooo!

I dey KAMKPEEEEEE!!!😇
Re: Most Shameless And Incompetent INEC by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 26, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Obi is NOT in any position to rig in SE or ANY PART OF NIGERIA.

He has NO STRUCTURE remember? wink

The only RIGGERS ARE IN APC!
There’s no polling unit where a major party will have zero vote, that’s an evidence of heavy rigging. Obi is somehow the biggest rigger this time around , followed by Tinubu and then Atiku.
Re: Most Shameless And Incompetent INEC by KanwuliaExtra: 11:56am On Feb 26, 2023
peepydelano:
There’s no polling unit where a major party will have zero vote, that’s an evidence of heavy rigging. Obi is somehow the biggest rigger this time around , followed by Tinubu and then Atiku.

What exactly is your point?
You forget the “Simon Guguru And Ekpa” factor that made many not to register to vote in the SE?

Yes! You can have ZERO vote if your supporters decide to jump ship at the last minute.

Nigeria is at a different level now. For ONCE, the peoples’ vote count. But the political evil of election fraud will always be perpetrated by APC and APC alone because THEY HAVE FAILED AND ARE DESPERATE!

What funds do LP or PDP have to rig elections as OPPOSITION PARTIES?

1 Like

Re: Most Shameless And Incompetent INEC by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

What exactly is your point?
You forget the “Simon Guguru And Ekpa” factor that made many not to register to vote in the SE?

Yes! You can have ZERO vote if your supporters decide to jump ship at the last minute.
We all know people from other parties were scared of coming to vote their candidate in southeast and some southsouth region, that’s where the zero votes are coming from. When voters are denied their rights to vote, it’s the biggest form of rigging. Tinubus chances is getting brighter
Re: Most Shameless And Incompetent INEC by KanwuliaExtra: 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
peepydelano:
We all know people from other parties were scared of coming to vote their candidate in southeast and some southsouth region, that’s where the zero votes are coming from. When voters are denied their rights to vote, it’s the biggest form of rigging. Tinubus chances is getting brighter

I hope you are laughing at your own jokes?

On what grounds should Tinubu’s chances of winning be bright? After APC and Tinubu’s Buhari practically ran Nigeria belly-up socio-economically?

Are you for real?

May his chances be only bright IN HIS GRAVE!!!🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
Re: Most Shameless And Incompetent INEC by KanwuliaExtra: 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
The WORST ELECTION conducted by INEC!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzM9ChbOSdc
Re: Most Shameless And Incompetent INEC by KanwuliaExtra: 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
Festus Okoye is full of SHYTE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryBzPMKILRo
Re: Most Shameless And Incompetent INEC by KanwuliaExtra: 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
Coalition upon coalition!
Rubbbbbish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mIa3gt1vBQ
Re: Most Shameless And Incompetent INEC by Cajal(m): 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

What a disgrace!!!!

Tinubu and his THUGS in the South, underage and foreign-migrant voting in the North?

With intimidation in the south east
Obi and Atiku ti lule pi
Re: Most Shameless And Incompetent INEC by KanwuliaExtra: 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
Cajal:

With intimidation in the south east
Obi and Atiku ti lule pi

Which intimidation?
It was to be expected. The WHOLE OF SE and SS are all OBIDIENT. Or did you fail to read the memo?

Can anyone intimidate “Obidients”? cheesy
A Hungry Man Is An HANGRY man!
Intimidate at your own risk.

PDP does not have pawa for stress. They are the opposition. The only THUGS IN NIGERIA ARE FROM WIKE AND HIS APC!
Re: Most Shameless And Incompetent INEC by KanwuliaExtra: 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
INEC is a MAJOR DISGRACE!!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed

Why are they not uploading the results?
Re: Most Shameless And Incompetent INEC by Bridget95(f): 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

What a disgrace!!!!

i don't think there was technical glitches with the bvas. There was a deliberate act of switching the bvas system off to pave way for all manner of people to tamper with the results
Re: Most Shameless And Incompetent INEC by KanwuliaExtra: 8:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Bridget95:
i don't think there was technical glitches with the bvas. There was a deliberate act of switching the bvas system off to pave way for all manner of people to tamper with the results

Exactly!

What a major disappointment.
Re: Most Shameless And Incompetent INEC by Timmi: 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

What a disgrace!!!!

You forget to mention the ObiZombies with their delusional mind of OBI wining the national election and getting 25% of votes in 24 states.
Re: Most Shameless And Incompetent INEC by KanwuliaExtra: 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
Timmi:

You forget to mention the ObiZombies with their delusional mind of OBI wining the national election and getting 25% of votes in 24 states.

I personally was of the belief that OBI would not win. cheesy
I had to rethink my stance. E CLEAR FOR MY EYE.
YES HE DID. . . .UNTIL APC AND INEC INTERFERRED WITH THE ELECTIONS. cheesy
Re: Most Shameless And Incompetent INEC by Timmi: 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

I personally was of the belief that OBI would not win. cheesy
I had to rethink my stance. E CLEAR FOR MY EYE.
YES HE DID. . . .UNTIL APC AND INEC INTERFERRED WITH THE ELECTIONS. cheesy

I personally want him to win but sentiments aside, I know it will be a tall order for him and the voting patterns prove me right for if you look at the voting pattern and where OBI won (either at the state or polling units), his votes are from the Ibo enclaves in the States outside of the Southeast, and they voted in bulk for him. In order to win a national election, he needs to build coalition to garner the 25% votes required in the 24 states.
Re: Most Shameless And Incompetent INEC by KanwuliaExtra: 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
Timmi:

I personally want him to win but sentiments aside, I know it will be a tall order for him and the voting patterns prove me right for if you look at the voting pattern and where OBI won (either at the state or polling units), his votes are from the Ibo enclaves in the States outside of the Southeast, and they voted in bulk for him. In order to win a national election, he needs to build coalition to garner the 25% votes required in the 24 states.

For a party of only 8 months. . . LP has my respects.
Re: Most Shameless And Incompetent INEC by KanwuliaExtra: 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
Re: Most Shameless And Incompetent INEC by KanwuliaExtra: 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2023
Pronouncing a Fake Result at the Collation Centre is a Crime Under the Electoral Act - Sam Amadi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsqemvRYYus
Re: Most Shameless And Incompetent INEC by KanwuliaExtra: 11:45pm On Mar 27, 2023
INEC Lacks Legitimacy To Conduct Future Election', Says Jideofor Adibe | Roadmap 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAjfltZU7No
Re: Most Shameless And Incompetent INEC by KanwuliaExtra: 2:24am On Mar 28, 2023
'INEC Should Prove That The Elections Were Not Sabotaged' - Olamide Afolabi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSYb3ZW6pVQ
Re: Most Shameless And Incompetent INEC by LegendHero(m): 2:33am On Mar 28, 2023

Re: Most Shameless And Incompetent INEC by KanwuliaExtra: 2:50am On Mar 28, 2023
I say : WE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!! cheesy

Re: Most Shameless And Incompetent INEC by raskymonojendor: 2:53am On Mar 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
How can you BUY VOTES? ? ? shocked
The South East had the worst mago mago.

Red everywhere in the SE.

Re: Most Shameless And Incompetent INEC by KanwuliaExtra: 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
So, INEC AND MAHMOOD SPENT BILLIONS TO TAKE US BACK TO 1999? grin

https://www.cartercenter.org/news/documents/doc891.html

Postelection Statement on Nigeria Elections, March 1, 1999
Feb. 28, 1999

Conduct of the Election
We noted many positive elements of the election process, including the peaceful conduct of the balloting and the pre-election campaign, the general lack of intimidation of voters, and the thorough and fair coverage by the Nigerian media. In addition, in many locations the voting process followed INEC procedures. We also wish to commend many INEC officials, party agents, security officers, and local government officials who helped to ensure proper conduct of the elections in these localities. Millions of Nigerian voters also showed patience and commitment in following procedures and taking the time to cast ballots.

Although there were many positive features of the presidential election, members of the delegation also observed a number of serious malpractices in certain places. These included:

Inflated vote returns – At polling sites in at least nine states, particularly in the South-South zone, we observed turnout that was sharply lower than that reported at a statewide level. In general, our observers estimated participation averaging twenty percent at the polling stations we visited. We also observed a distressingly low participation of women voters in many areas. In some places, the reported figures appeared to be so inflated that it was impossible to ascertain who actually won the election in that area.

Ballot Box Stuffing – Several observers witnessed instances of ballot box stuffing, including cases of ballots marked by the same persons' fingerprint, or neatly stacked in sequential order inside the boxes.

Altered results – In many instances, observers recorded low numbers of accredited voters or few voters at polling stations, sometimes less than 10 percent of those registered. During the counting and/or collation processes, later in the day, however, they found that these same polling stations, or adjacent polling stations, reported considerably higher numbers of voters, sometimes 100 percent. Usually, the voters in these polling stations were entirely for a single party. In several wards, we noted that a few polling units with extremely high returns could determine the outcome for the entire ward. Observers saw apparent instances where inflated tally sheets were substituted for the original sheets at counting centers. At many polling stations where we witnessed irregularities, it appeared that party agents and/or polling officials were involved in malpractice.

Disenfranchisement of voters – Observers noted some wards where voters were denied their opportunity to vote because ballots were delivered at the end of polling and in insufficient numbers.

– Another matter of concern was inconsistent application of INEC procedures. These included: the lack or non-use of indelible ink at many polling stations, failure to ensure ballot secrecy, late poll openings, and a failure to adhere to a separate accreditation process. This was seen in most areas. However, the delegation made a clear distinction between those procedural difficulties that did not appear to have an adverse effect on the conduct of this election, and those malpractices which clearly distorted the poll results in some localities.

Resolving Electoral Disputes
While we witnessed a number of abuses, the delegation has no systematic evidence indicating that these abuses would have affected the overall outcome of the election. Nevertheless these abuses may have substantially compromised the integrity of the process in the areas where they occurred. We would hope that any credible and documented allegations of electoral violations will be investigated by the appropriate authorities.

(1) (Reply)

States Labour Party Are Sure Of #25% And More UNDISPUTED / A Tribe That Supported Kemi Adeosun Are Now Crying Over A 19 Year Old / Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.