Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

Why I Showed My Ballot Paper Voting For Tinubu – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Showed My Ballot Paper Voting For Tinubu – Buhari (550 Views)

Nigeria Decides: Why I Showed My Ballot Paper Voting For Tinubu - Buhari / See How Aisha Buhari Smiled While Putting Ballot Paper Into The Presidential Box / Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Showed My Ballot Paper Voting For Tinubu – Buhari by ManirBK: 11:46am On Feb 26, 2023
President Muhammadu Buhari has disclosed why he openly showed his ballot paper after voting in Daura, Katsina State.

Buhari said he displayed his ballot paper openly to show that he voted for the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu.

He said the display of his ballot paper was to demonstrate his allegiance to the party.

Buhari expressed his happiness over the massive turnout of people during the election.

According to Buhari: “All over the place I mentioned my favourite candidate, Asiwaju Tinubu, and I believe my constituency will elect him 100 percent.

“Nigerians should make sure that they are respected; that means that the candidate they want to vote for they are allowed to vote for him.”

Prior to Saturday’s election, there were insinuations of an alleged rift between Buhari and Tinubu.

Tinubu had accused Buhari’s government of using the naira redesign and fuel scarcity to frustrate his presidential ambition.

However, Buhari had urged Nigerians to vote for Tinubu

https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/26/nigeria-decides-why-i-showed-my-ballot-paper-voting-for-tinubu-buhari/

1 Like

Re: Why I Showed My Ballot Paper Voting For Tinubu – Buhari by ManirBK: 11:46am On Feb 26, 2023
Thank you our Darling President for that knock out punch of Votes. You are truly a Hero. Jagaban will surely win that Sit tomorrow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Showed My Ballot Paper Voting For Tinubu – Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:55am On Feb 26, 2023
God bless our Darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari.

God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

God bless Nigeria.

Victory is certain in Jesus name. 🙏
Insha Allah 🙏

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Showed My Ballot Paper Voting For Tinubu – Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:55am On Feb 26, 2023
ManirBK:
Thank you our Darling President for that knock out punch Votes. You are truly a Hero. Jagaban will surely win that Sit tomorrow
Gbamsolutely!!!
God bless you Chief Manir!

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Showed My Ballot Paper Voting For Tinubu – Buhari by xquire(m): 11:57am On Feb 26, 2023
Fool supporting foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Why I Showed My Ballot Paper Voting For Tinubu – Buhari by Areola14(m): 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
Your diplomacy is not working here. If truly you want asiwaju to win you will not come up with naira policy. He has destroyed the image of the party for tinubu...

1 Like

Re: Why I Showed My Ballot Paper Voting For Tinubu – Buhari by frankyychiji(f): 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
Idiots party!

I'm out!

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Defeats Tinubu In Gov Mai Mala Buni Local Government The APC Domain / NLC Accuses Femi Odubuyi of Inec ICT Official of Jamming INEC Irev Airwave / See Another Result Where LP Scored 313 In Bauchi LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.