Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court (63449 Views)

Breaking News: APC To Challenge Election Result In Court / Rotimi Amaechi Tells PDP Not To Challenge Election Results In Court / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court by DrAkpamudehe: 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
Grinch41:

Just for the record,I'm not Igbo

What you must understand is that you can manipulate people against their will.At some point,they may have to fight back.Nigeria is at a tipping point at the moment and we all must be sensitive.

When the Obidients(which I'm not one of them) started,they were regarded as a social media movement,it isn't so as you can see,if you tell yourself the truth.

Let's hope nerves are calmed after results are declared,but if you go about rubbing the injustice in their faces like some of you are about to do,it won't be palatable.

They will be used as target practice if they try nonsense

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court by Abagworo(m): 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
INEC is playing with fire if they alter the results 95% of Nigerians already know favour Obi. It's unfortunate Buhari who has tried his best to make the election free and fair may have the bad name of leading Nigeria to war. This will be the first time all the parties and ordinary citizens will reject election result unanimously meaning any call for mass action will have total compliance. Buhari should intervene now and stop INEC from manipulating the results.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court by Taiggarr: 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
olgaa14:
Obi will win

He has already won..

Online......

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court by JJuanMiguel: 1:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
Abagworo:
INEC is playing with fire if they alter the results 95% of Nigerians already know favour Obi. It's unfortunate Buhari who has tried his best to make the election free and fair may have the bad name of leading Nigeria to war. This will be the first time all the parties and ordinary citizens will reject election result unanimously meaning any call for mass action will have total compliance. Buhari should intervene now and stop INEC from manipulating the results.
Your are on your own
I don't why why you people are desperate to make Obi president as if it's by force

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court by Franking: 1:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
puremaker7:
Are guy guys not tired of this 😂😂😂😂

A town hall different from Bala Blu bulabai blu blu blu? How can anyone be tired of such blatant display of cognitive infirmry? Not everyone is blinded by crass ethnicism.
Re: Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
ANY POLLING UNIT WITH MADNESS MUST BE CANCELLED FOR RERUN sad
Re: Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court by puremaker7(m): 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
Franking:

A town hall different from Bala Blu bulabai blu blu blu? How can anyone be tired of such blatant display of cognitive infirmry? Not everyone is blinded by crass ethnicism.
Okay keep it up
Re: Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court by ObaOfYorubaLand: 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
I thought you guys will not say anything about this because the disenfranchisement is too huge to be ignored

I don't know why nairaland is not reporting all these electoral mal-practices

I mean Seun, the evidences are all over the net

Rather than professionally report these mishaps, they are busy changing urch*n to SUPPORTER undecided

For instance:
Pix 1: As at past 4pm, no INEC officials in their polling unit

Pix 2: self explanatory

Pix 3: She insist on leaving without uploading the result

Pix 4: INEC officials deny having result sheets

-They don't have codes to upload results

- Results at the polling units differs from INEC announcement and many more like that undecided

Nairaland is owned by a Yoruba and Yoruba's enjoy oppression.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court by NinjaMetahuman: 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
Djele:
Fake news, we are not going to any APC court. The youths are coming out for revolution.
keep your revolution in the south east please.

Any destruction of property in south west will not be tolerated

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
FOWSkill:

There is nothing like obi cannot win this election.

He has won it already because if anything happens, we go protest until there is a coup or division of the country
There’s security everywhere to put you and your likes in order

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court by HardMirror(m): 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
Grinch41:

Just for the record,I'm not Igbo

What you must understand is that you can manipulate people against their will.At some point,they may have to fight back.Nigeria is at a tipping point at the moment and we all must be sensitive.

When the Obidients(which I'm not one of them) started,they were regarded as a social media movement,it isn't so as you can see,if you tell yourself the truth.

Let's hope nerves are calmed after results are declared,but if you go about rubbing the injustice in their faces like some of you are about to do,it won't be palatable.
but they way they were bullying everyone online is palatable abi. God punish everyone of them. Bunch of terrorists.

5 Likes

Re: Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
peepydelano:
If you are a true politician you’ll know from the beginning that Obi can’t win this election, though he has really tried.
well... SENTIMENT TRIED FOR HIM. ITS NOT EASY TO GAIN SYMPATHY IN A VERY SHORT TIME.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court by panmunium(m): 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
Obi is winning except the rig it, here in plateau LP clears all PU

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court by Reptyle(m): 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
AtorKelly:
By Ibrahim Hassan, Kaduna

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/breaking-labour-party-vows-to-challenge-election-results-in-court/

Way too early for all of these cries IMHO.

Why try to delegitimise the results of an election where not even up to 50% of results have been collated?

What if Obi wins it eventually? Why concede defeat even before the results are formally announced?

Best to wait for the results to be announced. In the meantime, gather your evidences, put together your legal team and head for the courts of not satisfied with the result.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court by Grinch41: 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
HardMirror:
but they way they were bullying everyone online is palatable abi. God punish everyone of them. Bunch of terrorists.
Just as they were bullied physically
Re: Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court by lymestim: 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
benuejosh:
President in waiting.

Congratulations to us the silent Majority that made it happen.

The social media majority can try again with their president next time.

#AsiwajuisComing
You can't wait for Bobo Chicago to be your president
Re: Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court by General029(m): 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
Obi-Datti
Re: Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court by Misterone: 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
Praktikals:
Alot of politicians will reap the fruits of Obi's labour but Obi ma lule piiiiiii.
This I have seen
you will see them decamping to their original party.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court by HardMirror(m): 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
Grinch41:

Just as they were bullied physically
who started it? They started it. They made everyone their enemies. Even fought pastors that said they wanted to be neutral. I am100% sure you are one of these Igbos disturbing us online with threats. Abeg leave me and face inec.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court by assholemods: 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
Franking:

Whatever. A town hall different from Bala Blu bulabai blu blu blu blu
Na so you go dey bark till the man rule you.
Re: Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court by femisplash: 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
mekusmanuel:
I witnessed that as an Assistant Polling Officer II in the just concluded election, but I can't say it's a plot to disenfranchise prospective Labour Party voters.
My polling unit's voters' register ended in N. No surnames from O - Z
Same thing happened here, in some polling unit, names starting from S downwards could not be found and I'm talking APC strongholds.
Re: Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court by BRaymond: 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
Re: Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court by Morphinne: 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
Djele:
Fake news, we are not going to any APC court. The youths are coming out for revolution.
You’re coming out for revolution over fake news? My friend, make I no lie you, your confusion is confused grin

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court by Emola12(m): 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
peepydelano:
If you are a true politician you’ll know from the beginning that Obi can’t win this election, though he has really tried.
OBI shows the whole the world that he is loved across the country Make One candidate go another structureless party and show their effort mouh see

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court by ElectGINeer(m): 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
Don't start crying now, Naira scarcity you guys are praising Buhari, Army deployment you say na to teach Tinubu lessons. You high praise Bubu, Bubu said he won't stop people from voting for whom they love, the people did just that. Result is not fully out, you've started crying. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court by OlawaleBammie: 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
I thought you guys will not say anything about this because the disenfranchisement is too huge to be ignored

I don't know why nairaland is not reporting all these electoral mal-practices

I mean Seun, the evidences are all over the net

Rather than professionally report these mishaps, they are busy changing urch*n to SUPPORTER undecided

For instance:
Pix 1: As at past 4pm, no INEC officials in their polling unit

Pix 2: self explanatory

Pix 3: She insist on leaving without uploading the result

Pix 4: INEC officials deny having result sheets

-They don't have codes to upload results

- Results at the polling units differs from INEC announcement and many more like that undecided

E pain this banny grin

Don't hug transformer ooh grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court by ElectGINeer(m): 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
Abagworo:
Are you people the only citizens?

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court by 2starboy25: 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Hehehehe.. make them announce result first.

This one na labor party dey talk.

The youths will still talk.

Na Revolution this people dey call for, but they think it's politics as usual.
them never know wetin dey onboard
Re: Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court by thisisit: 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
PROTEST OOOO
Re: Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court by Grinch41: 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
HardMirror:
who started it? They started it. They made everyone their enemies. Even fought pastors that said they wanted to be neutral. I am100% sure you are one of these Igbos disturbing us online with threats. Abeg leave me and face inec.
You can check my comments here.I've had altercations with Igbos here most tímes.Obi is not about Igbos but a fight to change the status quo.If Nigerians elect a bad leader everyone will suffer for it.The Tinubu you support will destroy democratic principles and entrench thuggery and massive corruption.

I'm not in Nigeria to suffer the consequence of that decision,neither is my family.If you like allow momentary gains and tribal affiliation blind you.
Re: Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court by Olurondo: 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
Loser Peter Obi!!Loser Obidients!!How does he ever think that he can become the President of Nigeria?No substance,no credibility, no integrity.Pandora Report scandal!!
Re: Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court by blowjohn(m): 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
The prophecy is coming.

Tinubu
Then yemi osinbanjo
Then peter obi.

If u know, u know

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest / Rivers APC Cries Out Over Killing , Arrest Of Members - Graphic Picture Warning / Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.