Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,031 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

I Am Talking Someone To Okija Shrine - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Am Talking Someone To Okija Shrine (650 Views)

2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) / Video: A Visit To Okija Shrine (shrine Of Justice) / Ancient Shrine Commissioned In Oyo State By Alaafin. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Talking Someone To Okija Shrine by VawulenceProMax: 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
I am taking someone to okija shrine.
He ran away with my millions.
If you have an okija shrine experience, share it.
Is it as powerful as they claim?[center][/center]
Re: I Am Talking Someone To Okija Shrine by NLegendforte: 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
Speechless
Re: I Am Talking Someone To Okija Shrine by VawulenceProMax: 7:42am On Feb 27, 2023
grin
NLegendforte:

Speechless
Re: I Am Talking Someone To Okija Shrine by Lucasinho(m): 11:12am On Feb 27, 2023
VawulenceProMax:

Have you touch 500k in Ur life before?
Re: I Am Talking Someone To Okija Shrine by Spiritualsdeeps: 3:46am On Feb 28, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
Really shocked And is this a Joke or you are Joking ? Your ID seems it is a Joke
.Tell us it is a Joke or Real ....
Re: I Am Talking Someone To Okija Shrine by VawulenceProMax: 7:44am On Feb 28, 2023
Spiritualsdeeps:
Really shocked And is this a Joke or you are Joking ? Your ID seems it is a Joke
.Tell us it is a Joke or Real ....
no it's not a joke. If okija dosnt work i look for a more deadly place
Re: I Am Talking Someone To Okija Shrine by VawulenceProMax: 7:44am On Feb 28, 2023
Lucasinho:

Have you touch 500k in Ur life before?
poor bastard of an Olosho mama
Re: I Am Talking Someone To Okija Shrine by Nice2023(m): 8:20am On Feb 28, 2023
If anyone runs away with ur money.

Get ur money in whatever means u deemed fit.

Don't mind anyone here.

Okija is highly potent and very quick to dispense justice and there are more powerful places to go to in Anambra state and he would come back begging.

In fact,do u ever see Anambra men going to police to arrest someone for his money, never!as most of them just travel to their village and u see the debtor come back begging.

Debtors who prove to be stubborn are worst than cancer.
Re: I Am Talking Someone To Okija Shrine by Lucasinho(m): 8:49am On Feb 28, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
poor bastard of an Olosho mama

Imbecilee that can't feed himself
Re: I Am Talking Someone To Okija Shrine by VawulenceProMax: 11:47am On Feb 28, 2023
Lucasinho:

Imbecilee that can't feed himself

son of an armed robber

(1) (Reply)

All The Kuvuki Landers / Meet Nigeria's Youngest Painter / Real Fireworks From The Usa Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.