Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Presidency, INEC, PDP, APC In Shock As Labour Swept Poll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency, INEC, PDP, APC In Shock As Labour Swept Poll (1722 Views)

Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate / 2023 Elections: New Electoral Law Now Awaits NASS, Presidency – INEC / 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency, INEC, PDP, APC In Shock As Labour Swept Poll by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
What I may break to you this afternoon is that this election may not end without violence. It's becoming very clear. One, the silence of INEC failing to upload verified results after 24hours, the effort of Tinubu and Atiku to influence INEC and the outcomes of the polls especially in the remote parts of the north may not settle well with the Nigerians youths who know the efforts they have made to vote the candidate of their choice. We advise INEC to be courageous enough to follow the principles of fairness and equity and never do what will set Nigeria on fire.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency, INEC, PDP, APC In Shock As Labour Swept Poll by darling2424(f): 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
Good news

1 Like

Re: Presidency, INEC, PDP, APC In Shock As Labour Swept Poll by ZOT2023: 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
I wish what i am reading from your end is the truth.
xquire:
To All Obi-dients Don't be wary, joy comes in the morning, Obi will be announced as winner, worst case scenario there will be a run-off between Obi and whoever emerges second between Atiku and Tinubu.

Stay hopeful, stay positive

So far
Peter Obi leading:
Abia
Imo
Enugu
Anambra
Ebonyi
Rivers
Akwaibom
CrossRivers
Delta
Edo
Bayelsa
Lagos
Benue
Plateau
Nassarawa
Abuja
Taraba

Over 25%
Adamawa
Kaduna
Ondo
Ogun
Kogi
Oyo

25% or less
Niger
Gombe
Sokoto
Osun
Kwara
Bauchi

Less than 25%
Borno
Kebbi
Yobe
Jigawa
Zamfara
Kastina
Ekiti
Kano

Modified:
Peter Obi's 25% in Gombe confirmed
Re: Presidency, INEC, PDP, APC In Shock As Labour Swept Poll by FarahAideed: 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
If you Obiiots try any nonsense you will be dealt with severely..You people never had any Path to victory..bunch of clowns 🤡🤡🤡
Re: Presidency, INEC, PDP, APC In Shock As Labour Swept Poll by karnap(m): 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
The God of Peter obi will give me what I asked for once again

1. Worldcup for Argentina✔
2. Business expansion✔
3. Peter obi for president🔝
4 Premiere league for arsenal♻
4. Champions league for man city.♻

I.know you.will.do it lord🛐

2 Likes

Re: Presidency, INEC, PDP, APC In Shock As Labour Swept Poll by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
FarahAideed:
If you Obiiots try any nonsense you will be dealt with severely..You people never had any Path to victory..bunch of clowns 🤡🤡🤡
Its tinubu that has lost Osun that had path to victory? Comedian

2 Likes

Re: Presidency, INEC, PDP, APC In Shock As Labour Swept Poll by Honchoslim16(m): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
karnap:
The God of Peter obi will give me what I asked for once again

1. Worldcup for Argentina✔
2. Business expansion✔
3. Peter obi for president🔝
4 Premiere league for arsenal♻
4. Champions league for man city.♻

I.know you.will.do it lord🛐
I'm sorry bro 😭😭😭🤣🤣
Re: Presidency, INEC, PDP, APC In Shock As Labour Swept Poll by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Its tinubu that has lost Osun that had path to victory? Comedian
Re: Presidency, INEC, PDP, APC In Shock As Labour Swept Poll by CloudWalker: 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
North4Obi23:
What I may break to you this afternoon is that this election may not end without violence. It's becoming very clear. One, the silence of INEC failing to upload verified results after 24hours, the effort of Tinubu and Atiku to influence INEC and the outcomes of the polls especially in the remote parts of the north may not settle well with the Nigerians youths who know the efforts they have made to vote the candidate of their choice. We advise INEC to be courageous enough to follow the principles of fairness and equity and never do what will set Nigeria on fire.
burn alaigbo but if try anything in Lagos na shoot on sight

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Gunmen Ambush, Abduct Nigerian Major-general In Imo State Community / Tinubu Screws Nigeria Over In Paris, Returns OPL 245 Ownership To Shell-eni / Senegal President Names Opposition Leader, Sonko Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.