Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) (77194 Views)

Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos / Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos / Chioma Akpotha Breaks Down In Tears As Thugs Attack Polling Unit In Eti-osa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) by do4luv14(m): 3:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
nairaland2:
Yesterday was attacks almost everywhere in Lagos.
The thing is, I'm just tired of the election already, I have custard my votes whatsoever you like they should do with the rest, I'm tired of waiting for the results.

For now I'm just enjoying the free sport tips I'm getting at Corg Ai on telegram.

At least I would have something to go out with this Sunday for balling

bro's, give me their channel name for telegram
Re: Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) by JealousCobra(m): 3:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
MartinCorridon:
Which whole world?

Only brainless miscreants think so.

We all warned you 8 years ago that Tinubu is smarter than your entire region COMBINED.

In fact his excreta inside the Pampers you mocked him about is far more valuable than that Pit Latrine of a region. grin

You will need these buckets for next 8 years.

Now I know that Thiefñubu is politically useless if not for his loots.

Afterwards he will be screaming experience is the game.. by buying INEC officials, bribing police officers and deploying touts.

If eventually he wins through rigging he will never have peace. Bookmark this post.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) by Midastorch(m): 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
[quote author=JASONjnr post=121265287]Whatever they planned against the choice of the people, they will never succeed....

Yesterday, people gathered and voted.

All the pulli g units I visited, they were all rooting for LP....

Infact, many people who never voted before showed up to vote.

A certain pulling unit that was said to be APC pulling unit had LP won the unit with landslide ...

[/quote

So you visited all the Polling Units in Nigeria? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) by Midastorch(m): 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
JASONjnr:
Whatever they planned against the choice of the people, they will never succeed....

A certain pulling unit that was said to be APC pulling unit had LP won the unit with landslide ...

So you visited all in Polling Units across Nigeria Pele oooo Mr Rigmarole... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) by VawulenceProMax: 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
Panic attack Kee you there . No to Igbos, no to skull miners , no to suicide bombers. Nigeria should be banned from everything

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) by Enugurangers: 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
post=121265849:
Everyone should be allowed to vote for the candidate of their choice.

Politics has turned some people to something else.
More like animals.

Vote for your candidate and leave the rest to vote for theirs....
Simple sturvs!
Another video trending is a man that was slapped and given a sliding tackle somewhere for voting PDP. Online aggressiveness has been taken to the street.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) by Midastorch(m): 3:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
JealousCobra:

Now I know that Thiefñubu is politically useless if not for his loots.

Afterwards he will be screaming experience is the game.. by buying INEC officials, bribing police officers and deploying touts.

If eventually he wins through rigging he will never have peace. Bookmark this post.

Now type without crying... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) by MissTemi1(f): 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
Uncle rest!!! Peter obi only won in his region as expected. Tinubu beat him hands down in most northern and south west states. Let him go n rule over East. Stop crying
DKM123:
The whole world knows that Thieefnubu was beaten black and blue by the same Peter Obi that he arrogantly bragged that "his name is not worth mentioning" in his campaigns.. INEC and APC can change the results but the people called out the TRUE results yesterday

Thieefnubu undermined the voice of the PEOPLE and confidently believed his looted money, rigging, snatching of ballots boxes, intimidation and harrassment of legitimate voters will automatically make him win everywhere....

If only he knew that the people's voice and not his blood money was what really mattered

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) by BigBrother9ja: 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tannhauser:

You are so ashamed of yourself for being what you are you think accusing others of your own crime will ease your conscience...when it was Ojukwu Vs Obasanjo who did ibos vote? Ojukwu Vs Yaradua nko? I am not Ibos but these elections have exposed the truth about both tribes.
Keep your frustrations, sorry and miseries to yourself

More tears coming your way grin

Re: Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) by OmoFiditi: 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
post=121265849:
Everyone should be allowed to vote for the candidate of their choice.

Politics has turned some people to something else.
More like animals.

Vote for your candidate and leave the rest to vote for theirs....
Simple sturvs!

Mr propaganda, you don carry come? grin
Re: Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) by phorget(m): 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
They have started devising means to condemn the election, even when INEC did a great job.

INEC has done fantastically well. They had few security challenges, but overall, their performance was exceptional. The best in Africa

Can you swear to this with your life?
Re: Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
This election is not free n fair
How, it was open to everyone. Why coming to cry now.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) by Ayk8: 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
JASONjnr:
Whatever they planned against the choice of the people, they will never succeed....

And who's the choice of the people? Malu!
Re: Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) by Doyou2019: 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:

Far from it.
If you can't upload Polling unit results to IREV in real time as required by law then what you have is a kangaroo election lacking in transparency and integrity
Re: Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) by Demolakay: 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
They have started devising means to condemn the election, even when INEC did a great job.

INEC has done fantastically well. They had few security challenges, but overall, their performance was exceptional. The best in Africa

Ur sick in d head
Re: Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
MissTemi1:
Uncle rest!!! Peter obi only won in his region as expected. Tinubu beat him hands down in most northern and south west states. Let him go n rule over East. Stop crying
Re: Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) by Lordjulius(m): 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
Why nairaland suddenly quiet...this country na yeye country na just to go Seychelles live my life in peace......
Re: Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) by UncommonLogic: 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
ThothHermes:
You can return to Iragbiji when Obi becomes president.
Nobody will declare Tinubu winner.
Tinubu will never rule Nigeria. Take it or drink sniper. Either one is fine with me.

Your ranting cannot stop Tinubu. Rant from now till eternity, Tinubu is your next president. Deal with it or go and die. We don't give a flying fvck.

BYE
Re: Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
Look at her face. When you see Tinubu's people you will know. They share same Dna
Re: Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) by Lordjulius(m): 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
UncommonLogic:

Your ranting cannot stop Tinubu. Rant from now till eternity, Tinubu is your next president. Deal with it or go and die. We don't give a flying fvck.

BYE
You be mumu

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) by nairaland2: 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
do4luv14:

bro's, give me their channel name for telegram

IAJ ONLINE

t. me/iajonline

Remove the space
Re: Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) by kpompey: 3:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
thisisit:
INEC SERVER NOT WORKING

RESULTS NOT BEING TRANSMITTED

RESULTS BEING DOCTORED

RIGGING.. ONGOING

PROTEST.. PROTEST.. PROSTEST. LOADING
Caution yourself, this is your style inciting people with wrong information. Tinubu is the president
Re: Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) by Neddstark: 3:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
Why couldn't she fight back?
Re: Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) by Karlosorji(m): 3:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
UncommonLogic:

Dumbest retar@ed NL idiotic fool. Obi is your president not president of Nigeria. You can move to the IPOB camp if you so desire. We don't give a flying fvck.
Mumu zero IQ brainwashed delusional retar@ded imb@cile fool.
Go out and protest when Tinubu is declared winner. The Nigerian Army is ready to use you for target practice. Ode. Oloribu omo monkey.
Get lost.
You are a fool. You think soldiers are happy with the status quo? Fool
Re: Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) by TrumpDonald2: 3:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Shame on you urchins. HE Peter Obi is coming

Re: Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) by Bobbiee: 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:

Did you expect it to be free and fair. Personally, I'm surprised there isn't yet widespread murder and chaos. But the night is still young. The winner hasn't been announced yet. This election isn't like all the other presidential elections preceding it. Heck, the closest to this kind we've had was the Abiola election. Before that was the election of the 1960s.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) by Bobbiee: 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nazgul:
If a Nigerian cannot exercise his/her constitutional rights in any part of Nigeria without being attacked, it means we still have a long way to go as a country.

I want to appreciate my yourba brothers and sisters who came out in Mass to vote out this wicked administration.

The mistake Tinubu and his hoodlums made in Lagos was thinking that it's only Igbos who would vote for LP so if they prevent them from voting APC should have an easy win.

But the reality on ground here is that more yourbas even voted for LP than Igbos. All my yourba friends both at work, at home and in Church all voted for LP.

When you're good, you don't need to threaten people to support you. The constant harassment of voters in Lagos shows clearly that APC has been rejected by the people.

I swear this is true. I'm yet to meet any Yoruba person both in my place of work or at home who is a Tinubu supporter. I guess Tinubu is literally counting on the lowest in society. People who are hungry and will gladly sell their conscience for a slice of bread or the hope of a slice of bread.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) by Bobbiee: 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
Naijaguy123:
Why stay in Lagos and cause nuisance. She could have traveled to her village peacefully and vote Obi that she so much want. I don't see a Yoruba man go to Imo or Aba and openly declare support for Tinubu. You guys sometimes ask for too much.

BAT 2023 !

BAT 2027 !

You are a criminal and one of the lowest in society. I don't care who you are, but if you don't respect human right and the right to express their civil liberties then you are an animal and we will keep fighting you and your ilk for trying to turn this country into a jungle.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) by mariahAngel(f): 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Then, why are they yet to release the results?
Wasn't this election supposed to be transparent and credible, unlike the previous ones?
So, what is going on?
Re: Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

Then, why are they yet to release the results?
Wasn't this election supposed to be transparent and credible, unlike the previous ones?
So, what is going on?

Let INEC do their job!

They have a reputation to protect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose / Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) / Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan Now Fat?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.