Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

E Go Clear For Tinubu Urchins Eyes Soon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E Go Clear For Tinubu Urchins Eyes Soon (2071 Views)

2023: Is The Coast Now Clear For Osinbajo-tinubu Battle? / Anambra 2021: The Coast Still Clear For Godwin Maduka / "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad (2) (3) (4)

E Go Clear For Tinubu Urchins Eyes Soon by cursedAbiola(f): 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
Obi is clearing SE SS NC and pose to get at last 40-45% in Lagos
yet they said he's loosing.

last time someone (Atiku ) had such results, Buhari needed a landslide win of 80% North to win him with KKK being won massively by buhari.

Now ask yourself can Tinubu get 60% in the north to neutralize obi votes?

let them keep deceiving themselves

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: E Go Clear For Tinubu Urchins Eyes Soon by cursedAbiola(f): 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
Buhari won Atiku in NC too
beat Atiku in KKK on a landslide
yet he managed to beat him with only 3 million votes.

today
Tinubu is set to loose Both Kaduna and Kano to both Atiku and Kwankwaso (the 2 Ks)
even Katsina won't be won by landslide

ok even if he wins the whole North highest he can get is 50% and believe me without NC in his bag massively, it's mathematically impossible for him to win Obi that gat SE SS NC including Abuja in the bag.

trust me Obi has more chances than both Tinubu and Atiku.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E Go Clear For Tinubu Urchins Eyes Soon by cursedAbiola(f): 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
just watch and see the winning margin for this north and compare it to 2019

RAW TRUTH: No candidate is winning any northern state with a 1 million votes margin unlike 2019

anybody willing to stake on this?

Re: E Go Clear For Tinubu Urchins Eyes Soon by SaintNegro77: 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
How reliable is this info

Re: E Go Clear For Tinubu Urchins Eyes Soon by MuchAdo: 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
cursedAbiola:

today
Tinubu is set to loose Both Kaduna and Kano to both Atiku and Kwankwaso (the 2 Ks)

ok even if he wins the whole North highest he can get is 50% and believe me without NC in his bag massively, it's mathematically impossible for him to win Obi that gat SE SS NC including Abuja in the bag.

What are you calling NC Kwara, Kogi, Benue and Niger that APC have already won

Re: E Go Clear For Tinubu Urchins Eyes Soon by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
cursedAbiola:

today

Fkn fantasies
Re: E Go Clear For Tinubu Urchins Eyes Soon by cursedAbiola(f): 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
in 2019 even Buhari got 25% in some SE states like Ebonyi and Imo.

but trust me if Tinubu sees 5% in any SE state then there must be a huge malpractice there.

Nairaland Tinubu urchins just dey give themselves false hopes but the analysts among them knows this.

Re: E Go Clear For Tinubu Urchins Eyes Soon by cursedAbiola(f): 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
FATHAT:

Fkn fantasies
a simple question

can Tinubu get 60% of Northern votes?

You know anything below that is an automatic loose for him.

Re: E Go Clear For Tinubu Urchins Eyes Soon by harmonyglobal: 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hahahahah grin, when Tinubu is leading.....we are already rejoiceful here from the situation room. Keep deceiving yourself and others. It will shock u when inec start announcing. Just keep calm na small time remain. Start rejoicing my people...Tinubu is leading in sw, nw, ne and nc. Results will start coming in from ss. Forget se

Re: E Go Clear For Tinubu Urchins Eyes Soon by Pierced(f): 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
MuchAdo:

From the results releases so far......APC and PDP are going head to head in Kwara and Niger

Re: E Go Clear For Tinubu Urchins Eyes Soon by cursedAbiola(f): 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
MuchAdo:

lol we'll update the official results of Benue soon

My point is that Buhari won Atiku in NC by landslide yet he managed to beat him with only 3m votes.

see let's not deceive ourselves here.
tinubu undoing is opposition getting chunk votes in his SW

Re: E Go Clear For Tinubu Urchins Eyes Soon by Yaribanzaonic: 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
Come and "won" am...na.
You think your propaganda makes sense again. The raw truth is smashed on ya face and you are still waiting for

@Bayo Onanuga
@Dele Alake
@Abike Dabiri

to give you hope abi...

Shey INEC has stated uploading results..e go shock una..

Just don't go to OJOTA for any useless protest..because e go badt gan

MuchAdo:

Re: E Go Clear For Tinubu Urchins Eyes Soon by ZOT2023: 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
I agree with u sir,but i am begginning to shake with all the noise from tinubu end coupled with the statement from labour party national chair.
cursedAbiola:
just watch and see the winning margin for this north and compare it to 2019

RAW TRUTH: No candidate is winning any northern state with a 1 million votes margin unlike 2019

anybody willing to stake on this?
Re: E Go Clear For Tinubu Urchins Eyes Soon by cursedAbiola(f): 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
harmonyglobal:
Hahahahah grin, when Tinubu is leading.....we are already rejoiceful here from the situation room. Keep deceiving yourself and others. It will shock u when inec start announcing. Just keep calm na small time remain. Start rejoicing my people...Tinubu is leading in sw, nw, ne and nc. Results will start coming in from ss. Forget se
lol e go clear una eyes soon

that's the title of my thread
it's ok to boost morale tho

Re: E Go Clear For Tinubu Urchins Eyes Soon by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Someone is still day dreaming when Petwr himself has faced reality!

Hello Dear, start campaigning for 2031

I told you reality will humble you!

Re: E Go Clear For Tinubu Urchins Eyes Soon by TrumpDonald2: 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
This is why they are delaying it. They are changing the results. What the Bvas uploaded is different from what INEC is calling.

We will head to the court. Enough evidence to win

Re: E Go Clear For Tinubu Urchins Eyes Soon by Yaribanzaonic: 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
Leave zombies wey no get brain... grin

Pierced:

From the results releases so far......APC and PDP are going head to head in Kwara and Niger
Re: E Go Clear For Tinubu Urchins Eyes Soon by cursedAbiola(f): 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
ZOT2023:
I agree with u sir,but i am begginning to shake with all the noise from tinubu end coupled with the statement from labour party national chair.
LP chairman only made such statement concerning Rivers which Obi supposed to sweep like 90% but ended up around 77%

Re: E Go Clear For Tinubu Urchins Eyes Soon by tballeyy(m): 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
Is a matter of time lp n pdp go cry
Re: E Go Clear For Tinubu Urchins Eyes Soon by cursedAbiola(f): 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

this Cuba man
Nairaland rants won't change reality on ground

Re: E Go Clear For Tinubu Urchins Eyes Soon by KanwuliaExtra: 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
May they go BLIND for ever too after seeing clearly.

Iseeeeeeeee!!!!

Re: E Go Clear For Tinubu Urchins Eyes Soon by cursedAbiola(f): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
tballeyy:
Is a matter of time lp n pdp go cry
can you get 60% votes in the north ?
na question

Re: E Go Clear For Tinubu Urchins Eyes Soon by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
cursedAbiola:
this Cuba man
Nairaland rants won't change reality on ground

What fvckin Kentucky fried reality are you talking about?

Be patient! Peter has seen it, you will see yours too. You are still being beclouded by emotions!
Re: E Go Clear For Tinubu Urchins Eyes Soon by cursedAbiola(f): 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
TrumpDonald2:
This is why they are delaying it
they're just delaying the inevitable
if it's that easy to manipulate they for don do it since.

Atiku and Kwankwaso is really choking them in the north.
they don't know how to give Tinubu 60% without Atiku and Kwankwaso judging that both are doing well up there.

Re: E Go Clear For Tinubu Urchins Eyes Soon by Yaribanzaonic: 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
Zombie ....don't you know that APC also has said they want to go to court? You go cry blood cheesy..

CoronaVirusRelo:
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Re: E Go Clear For Tinubu Urchins Eyes Soon by cursedAbiola(f): 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

What fvckin Kentucky fried reality are you talking about?

Be patient! Peter has seen it, you will see yours too. You are still being beclouded by emotions!
Cuba man relax
e go clear your eyes

Re: E Go Clear For Tinubu Urchins Eyes Soon by OmoFiditi: 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
cursedAbiola:

today

President Peter Obi is the next president. It is glaring even to Thiefnubuu urchins like Legendhero, Seunmsg, LeoDeking, coronavirusrelo but they are playing emotional games. grin

Re: E Go Clear For Tinubu Urchins Eyes Soon by TrumpDonald2: 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
For your info, Obi has always reclaimed his mandate through the court and he will again.

Re: E Go Clear For Tinubu Urchins Eyes Soon by Yaribanzaonic: 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
So you know he is an Agbado ranting zombie Machine? You are smart mbok ;[/b]D

cursedAbiola:
this Cuba man
[b]Nairaland rants
won't change reality on ground
Re: E Go Clear For Tinubu Urchins Eyes Soon by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
OmoFiditi:

President Peter Obi is the next president. It is glaring even to Thiefnubuu urchins like Legendhero, Seunmsg, LeoDeking, coronavirusrelo but they are playing emotional games. grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€. Emotional games you said?

Grab a bowl of popcorn! You will see the emotional games soon!

Re: E Go Clear For Tinubu Urchins Eyes Soon by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
cursedAbiola:
Cuba man relax
e go clear your eyes

He is only winning online!

Go get figures from verified sources! I won’t share with you!

It’s a win for Asiwaju already!

It's Funny Reading Juvenile Fulminations Of Non Juvenilesβ€”Adiche Replies Critics / Two Members of REP Have Collapse; One Dead / Discuss The Obama Speech In Ghana