Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Brand New Laptops @ Factory Prices Of 18k And Above. Cash And Carry ! - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Brand New Laptops @ Factory Prices Of 18k And Above. Cash And Carry ! (623 Views)

Brand New Laptops @ Factory Prices Of 16k. Cash And Carry ! / Brand New Laptops @ Factory Prices Of 18k And Above. Cash And Carry ! / Brand New Laptops @ Factory Prices Of 18k And Above. Cash And Carry ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Laptops @ Factory Prices Of 18k And Above. Cash And Carry ! by BizHelper: 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2011
STOP !!!

Are you unemployed or have a job ,but still want to make more money doing a stress free Part-Time business? You've got it. Do you know dat the Brand New Laptops you see at Big Shops are sold to these Laptop dealers at factory prices of btw 18k and 20k, dat's if converted to naira, with free shipping.They then resell it 70k - 80k for us here. I found this secret source where they buy these Laptops and for some months now, i have made so much profits because i fixed my prices lower compared to shops.Pals, leave jobs alone,jump into business.There's much money here.If you are interested, drop your email address and i'll give you the information where to buy and start reselling. The choice is yours. GOOD LUCK !
Re: Brand New Laptops @ Factory Prices Of 18k And Above. Cash And Carry ! by stmera: 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2011
if you really want NL to jump into the Biz why not post contact details
Re: Brand New Laptops @ Factory Prices Of 18k And Above. Cash And Carry ! by Banke2010: 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2011
PLS I WILL BE GLAD IF U SEND D STUFF TO MY MAIL.

EMAIL ADDRESS IS ------ BANKELAWAL2010@GMAIL.COM

(1) (Reply)

The New Ipad 2 With Wifi Plus 3g-32gb / Ipads, Laptops And Computer Accessories At Low Cost! All New! / Brand New Hp Laptops-lagos,ibadan,ilorin,abuja,ph & Nation Wide.08036819899.>>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.