Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,978 members, 7,810,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Where Can Rent Farmland With Nearby Water Source - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Where Can Rent Farmland With Nearby Water Source (495 Views)

Full Capacity Farmland With Amenities For Lease / Any poultry job Vacancy With Accomodation in ibadan or nearby state?? / 100 Acres Of Farmland With Fish Pond, Palm Oil Plantations, And Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can Rent Farmland With Nearby Water Source by emmybiz(m): 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
I need a farmland for rent with nearby river or stream for irrigation. The area most be free from herdsmen .
Re: Where Can Rent Farmland With Nearby Water Source by jumper524(m): 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
emmybiz:
I need a farmland for rent with nearby river or stream for irrigation. The area most be free from herdsmen .
come to kuje Abuja.
Shetuko River withing that prison area.
Yea it's free of herdsmen.
Re: Where Can Rent Farmland With Nearby Water Source by emmybiz(m): 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
I forgot to include the preferred location, need in South East, South south or west
Re: Where Can Rent Farmland With Nearby Water Source by FarmTech(m): 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
emmybiz:
I forgot to include the preferred location, need in South East, South south or west
How many plots? There are some in anambra where I farm.
Re: Where Can Rent Farmland With Nearby Water Source by emmybiz(m): 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Very interested. Need anything from 6 plot up
Re: Where Can Rent Farmland With Nearby Water Source by emmybiz(m): 3:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
Farmland with a water source
Re: Where Can Rent Farmland With Nearby Water Source by Redomi(m): 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ondo town is your preferred location
Re: Where Can Rent Farmland With Nearby Water Source by Robertgreene1(m): 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
emmybiz:
search no further bro.. I've got a well fenced 9 plots of free farmland..with gate for you in Anambra State...with a village stream nearby...There are bigger plots but those ones are not fenced...
Note that you aren't paying a dime for the farmland..you just finance the farming..I will assist you the best I can..then we agree on a sharing formula for the proceeds...
But if u insist of paying for lease..then we can also work that one out
We can even start with farming plaintains..a good bunch of that sells for about 4 to 5k down here..
Contact me bro on 09029541178...
Re: Where Can Rent Farmland With Nearby Water Source by FarmTech(m): 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
Robertgreene1:
search no further bro.. I've got a well fenced 9 plots of free farmland..with gate for you in Anambra State...with a village stream nearby...There are bigger plots but those ones are not fenced...
Note that you aren't paying a dime for the farmland..you just finance the farming..I will assist you the best I can..then we agree on a sharing formula for the proceeds...
But if u insist of paying for lease..then we can also work that one out
We can even start with farming plaintains..a good bunch of that sells for about 4 to 5k down here..
Contact me bro on 09029541178...

4-5k? Where.

1 Like

Re: Where Can Rent Farmland With Nearby Water Source by Lakseg: 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
emmybiz:

Come to Ogijo, ishagamu LGA of Ogun State. Ogun/Lagos State boundary. Acres of land available farming. Fertiled land and freed from herdmen. ZERO 8️⃣ ONE. TWENTY. 8️⃣ 1️⃣4️⃣ZERO. 2️⃣9️⃣3️⃣

(1) (Reply)

We Fabricate Modular Palm Oil Milling Machines And Equipment In Aba 08142074243 / Apply Now: Impactlabs Nigeria Summer 2015 Workshop / Help!!!!!!!!! Need Cargo Bus Service Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.