Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Buhari Failing Right Till The End. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Failing Right Till The End. (942 Views)

Buhari’s Failing Govt Can’t Unite Nigeria – Soyinka - Punch Newspapers / Go Home And Rest, After Failing Nigerians Woefully, Junaid Tells Buhari / British MP Asks: Is Buhari Failing To Act On Fulani Herdsmen B/c He Is Fulani? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Failing Right Till The End. by Strafudeen: 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
What a useless animal called buhari.

What an apology of a human.

What a curse to his generation and a disgrace to his family

What a waste of a nations 8 years. What a regret in a nation s life. What a ickening tragedy visited on people by electing a useless idiot.

We hoped he would redeem his tattered legacy, by simply conducting a fair election. Even that very low bar proved to be too much for him.

Nigeria curses the day you were given to us , buhari.

May you never have the peace you have denied 220million people.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Failing Right Till The End. by frankyychiji(f): 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
Control yourself bro. We are winning this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failing Right Till The End. by mariahAngel(f): 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
I believe Buhari did his best.

INEC is and should be held responsible for what is happening now.
They are what is wrong with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failing Right Till The End. by LocalStandard1(m): 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
grin I am more heart broken than you but this your post is funny really. This is the most funniest post on Nairaland since this elections started. grin

I just can't believe I trusted Buhari to handle anything right, just can't believe I fall for his words this time.

At the end of the day, Buhari made sure he severely punished us for about two months only to end up doing absolutely nothing.

Nigeria is really cursed, now I believe it!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failing Right Till The End. by ogologoamu: 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
As far as this election is concerned, Buhari did his best. I think the problem is the citizens, INEC and security officials.

Strafudeen:

What a waste of a nations 8 years. What a regret in a nation s life. What a ickening tragedy visited on people by electing a useless idiot.

We hoped he would redeem his tattered legacy, by simply conducting a fair election. Even that very low bar proved to be too much for him.

Re: Buhari Failing Right Till The End. by seborrhic: 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
Strafudeen:

Without even checking your history,I am pretty certain you are one of those that praised Buhari and called him a messiah when he stuck to the naira change policy and deadline.
Now that it didn't change the outcome of the election,he remains a disaster!
Clowns!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Failing Right Till The End. by abhosts(m): 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
Jonathan shares some blame. If he had honored his pledge to only do one term, PDP would not have splintered.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failing Right Till The End. by hisgrace090: 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
My question remain where are the military send to Lagos state when thugs were busy destroying everywhere?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Failing Right Till The End. by LocalStandard1(m): 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
seborrhic:

Without even checking your history,I am pretty certain you are one of those that praised Buhari and called him a messiah when he stuck to the naira change policy and deadline.
Now that it didn't change the outcome of the election,he remains a disaster!
Clowns!!

grin grin Baba even me ma trusted Buhari on the Naira policy oh!! I thought maybe this time around the complete ***** of a human will get it right. Alas it is same old Buhari that we all know after all.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failing Right Till The End. by Strafudeen: 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
frankyychiji:
Control yourself bro. We are winning this.

Whatever the results, this process is shambolic

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failing Right Till The End. by frankyychiji(f): 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
Strafudeen:

Whatever the results, this process is shambolic
I agree.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failing Right Till The End. by lexrichy(m): 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
hisgrace090:
My question remain where are the military send to Lagos state when thugs were busy destroying everywhere?
they are waiting for obidents to protest.
Re: Buhari Failing Right Till The End. by Strafudeen: 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
hisgrace090:

That's the question

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failing Right Till The End. by Laggafin: 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
Buhari must never happen to Nigeria again in any guise whatsoever. he has taken us back to stone age with speed of light..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Failing Right Till The End. by Strafudeen: 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
mariahAngel:
I believe Buhari did his best.

INEC is and should be held responsible for what is happening now.
They are what is wrong with Nigeria.

Buhari is commander in chief of the armed forces. Those armed forces have been watching criminals running amok since yesterday without doing anything

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failing Right Till The End. by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
He will reap the fruit of his evil

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failing Right Till The End. by Strafudeen: 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
LocalStandard1:
grin I am more heart broken than you but this your post is funny really. This is the most funniest post on Nairaland since this elections started. grin

I just can't believe I trusted Buhari to handle anything right, just can't believe I fall for his words this time.

At the end of the day, Buhari made sure he severely punished us for about two months only to end up doing absolutely nothing.

Nigeria is really cursed, now I believe it!

It's so annoying to be disappointed in a fool one should never have believed in ...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Failing Right Till The End. by Strafudeen: 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
He will reap the fruit of his evil

Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Failing Right Till The End. by LocalStandard1(m): 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
Strafudeen:

It's so annoying to be disappointed in a fool one should never have believed in ...

Buhari is really a curse to humanity. He made sure that his last days in office will be our worst, every single Nigerian has felt this pain of a policy.

What will he be remembered for in this life?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failing Right Till The End. by Strafudeen: 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Buhari is really a curse to humanity. He made sure that his last days in office will be our worst, every single Nigerian has felt this pain of a policy.

What will he be remembered for in this life?

He will not be remembered for anything apart from pain and misery, and stupid decisions , and Laziness in government.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failing Right Till The End. by LocalStandard1(m): 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
Laggafin:
Buhari must never happen to Nigeria again in any guise whatsoever. he has taken us back to stone age with speed of light..

grin ;DYou can say that again! Nigerians are now doing trade by barter cause of this man.

And only God forbid another Jackal of an entity doesn't take over from him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Failing Right Till The End. by Strafudeen: 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
LocalStandard1:

grin ;DYou can say that again! Nigerians are now doing trade by barter cause of this man.

And only God forbid another Jackal of an entity doesn't take over from him.

All these his decisions all for nothing. No plan, no strategy, no intelligence. Only to allow touts derail a national election....what a fool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failing Right Till The End. by LocalStandard1(m): 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
Strafudeen:

He will not be remembered for anything apart from pain and misery, and stupid decisions , and Laziness in government.

Everything will go back to normal, Nigerians will adjust some more and continue the suffering and smiling while we forget.

Oh look!! We are already voting in two very old and even more corrupt individuals in again. Who feel they're too big they refused to sit for a single debate or proper interview. Lol.
Re: Buhari Failing Right Till The End. by LocalStandard1(m): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
Strafudeen:

All these his decisions all for nothing. No plan, no strategy, no intelligence. Only to allow touts derail a national election....what a fool

Oh no, the elections are not completely derailed. They're helping to write results for the PUs that have issues as we speak.

Why vote when someone can help you do it, right?
Re: Buhari Failing Right Till The End. by Raheeqilmaktoom: 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
Strafudeen:

What happened to this poll?
Re: Buhari Failing Right Till The End. by Strafudeen: 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

What happened to this poll?

It's been marred by numerous serious irregularities....voter suppression and intimidation, ballot box snatching, massive thumb printing, failure to stick to guidelines, security operatives looking the other way,...etc

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failing Right Till The End. by Wickedfacts: 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
Very slippery thread

Tears of losers everywhere grin
Re: Buhari Failing Right Till The End. by Strafudeen: 12:46am On Mar 03, 2023
Wickedfacts:
Very slippery thread

Tears of losers everywhere grin

Tilumbu is a bastard old fool, may his sickness become cancer. May his children die hopeless. May mahmoud develop kidney failure and may his male children die prematurely

(1) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Won The Election With Over 16M Votes- Buba / Breaking news: Ijeoma Was Just Joking / Between Nigeria Custom Service And EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.