Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Biafrans You Were Warned Never To Validate The Charade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans You Were Warned Never To Validate The Charade (1247 Views)

CBN's "Naira Redesign" Policy Is A Charade. They Know It Won't Work / Special Message To All Biafrans: You Are Being Deceived!! / Pantami’s Case Portrays Screenings By SSS, Senate As Charade - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans You Were Warned Never To Validate The Charade by cocoduck: 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yes Peter Obi won landslide in many areas, but it is not enough to win, because the voters do not determine who is announced winner, it is those who do the collation that do. Right now as you read this, the Zoo rigging machine is on a high gear, and there seems to be nothing Labour Party officials and voters can do about it. We warned you not to validate the election, by participating, but you sturbornly did. Because of Peter Obi we forgot about MNK. 8 more years of slavery. Good for you, Tinubu will ruin the Naira more, me I buy things from the zoo and export them to where I am to sell at a higher price, if Naira becomes weaker, it means I buy goods cheaper in the Zoo. In other words, more money for me.

6 Likes

Re: Biafrans You Were Warned Never To Validate The Charade by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
cocoduck:
Yes Peter Obi won landslide in many areas, but it is not enough to win, because the voters do not determine who is announced winner, it is those who do the collation that do. Right now as you read this, the Zoo rigging machine is on a high gear, and there seems to be nothing Labour Party officials and voters can do about it. We warned you not to validate the election, by participating, but you sturbornly did. Because of Peter Obi we forgot about MNK. 8 more years of slavery. Good for you, Tinubu will ruin the Naira more, me I buy things from the zoo and export them to where I am to sell at a higher price, if Naira becomes weaker, it means I buy goods cheaper in the Zoo. In other words, more money for me.

All Nigerians are illiterate to do fulani. Let me explain to you my brother the illiteracy of our people. The hausa tribe was colonized by a religious book which the fulanis gave them. Southern part of Nigeria including southwest South South and Southeast was colonized buy a green white green flag which the fulanis gave them.

If you want to see the illiteracy of Nigerian people anywhere in the world just give them a Nigerian flag. A Nigerian will you run to the Sahara desert and Mediterranean get to Europe as a refugee he starts waving Nigerian flag when he cannot even go back to the talking country this is colonialism of fulani for Yoruba and Igbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans You Were Warned Never To Validate The Charade by Softmirror: 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
THE HAVE STARTED WITH THEIR NOISE. NOISE MAKERS SHOULD BE WARNED. IT'S GOING TO BE A DIFFERENT BALL GAME WITH TINUBU IN CHARGE. AND YES I TRUST SHETTIMA. NA BULALA! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans You Were Warned Never To Validate The Charade by cocoduck: 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

All Nigerians are illiterate to do fulani. Let me explain to you my brother the illiteracy of our people. The hausa tribe was colonized by a religious book which the fulanis gave them. Southern part of Nigeria including southwest South South and Southeast was colonized buy a green white green flag which the fulanis gave them.

If you want to see the illiteracy of Nigerian people anywhere in the world just give them a Nigerian flag. A Nigerian will you run to the Sahara desert and Mediterranean get to Europe as a refugee he starts waving Nigerian flag when he cannot even go back to the talking country this is colonialism of fulani for Yoruba and Igbo
That is ehh. No be small thing
Re: Biafrans You Were Warned Never To Validate The Charade by Emergingnation3(m): 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
Softmirror:
THE HAVE STARTED WITH THEIR NOISE. NOISE MAKERS SHOULD BE WARNED. IT'S GOING TO BE A DIFFERENT BALL GAME WITH TINUBU IN CHARGE. AND YES I TRUST SHETTIMA. NA BULALA! grin
Which Tinubu, you mean the walking dead. ?? grin

No afonja Muslim dead or alive can stop the actualization of sovereign state of Biafra..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans You Were Warned Never To Validate The Charade by TechW: 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
cocoduck:
What are you talking about, whether you vote or not, winner must emerge, are you a fool or what?
Besides, why do you still buy from zoo if you do much hate zoo?
By the way, Peter obi is winning unless they rig the election, of which the whole world will see

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans You Were Warned Never To Validate The Charade by kettykin: 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
Little by little big for nothing fools are gradually pushing and edging Nigeria towards the precipice
Re: Biafrans You Were Warned Never To Validate The Charade by cocoduck: 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
TechW:

What are you talking about, whether you vote or not, winner must emerge, are you a fool or what?
By the way, Peter obi is winning unless the election is rigged, which seems to be playing out
Don't throw expend your stupidity on me. If the the election is free and fair, no one in his right mind will vote APC or PDP. No be today e start. I buy from where I want to buy, if e dey pain you, hug a wet live transformer, any ways, no light sef.
Re: Biafrans You Were Warned Never To Validate The Charade by Emergingnation3(m): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
This ongoing selection process of this Shithole has validates IPOB claims that Igbo man will never be allow to rule this Shithole.....

Ndigbo will themselves as mush as they want when imminent Biafra actualization take place..

Vid vid Biafra..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans You Were Warned Never To Validate The Charade by Softmirror: 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
Emergingnation3:
Which Tinubu, you mean the walking dead. ?? grin

No afonja Muslim dead or alive can stop the actualization of sovereign state of Biafra..

Hahahaha DEM DON START LOL. AS EXPECTED. TOOTHLESS DOGS grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans You Were Warned Never To Validate The Charade by Emergingnation3(m): 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
Softmirror:

Hahahaha DEM DON START LOL. AS EXPECTED. TOOTHLESS DOGS grin
Lol ! Afonja pi*g, will never stop before, we only allowed the electoral process, I mean select process to take place.........
Re: Biafrans You Were Warned Never To Validate The Charade by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
cocoduck:
That is ehh. No be small thing

So you prefer being a slave
Re: Biafrans You Were Warned Never To Validate The Charade by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
TechW:

By the way, Peter obi is winning unless they rig the election, of which the whole world will see

Peter obi and tinubu both of them are dreams created by the fulanis to deceive the Citizens
Re: Biafrans You Were Warned Never To Validate The Charade by Proudlyomonna: 5:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hahaha but you said He will not win one polling unit outside Anambra 😁
Re: Biafrans You Were Warned Never To Validate The Charade by cocoduck: 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

So you prefer being a slave
how
Re: Biafrans You Were Warned Never To Validate The Charade by Taba21: 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
cocoduck:

Werey,why not buy in Biafra since Nigeria is a zoo.
Re: Biafrans You Were Warned Never To Validate The Charade by jahsharon: 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
cocoduck:

This type of mental illness is inherited, so it has no cure. It is the type of madness that is passed from parent to children.
Re: Biafrans You Were Warned Never To Validate The Charade by Luchitec(m): 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
This write up is quite incoherent and dumb...the earlier you guys jump off this MNK/Biafran moribund train, the better for southeasterners. Despite the glaring hitches here and there in yesterday's election, there are still some discernable progress.

cocoduck:
Re: Biafrans You Were Warned Never To Validate The Charade by GentleChief: 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
What even makes you people think Tinubu will win?

Atiku will be declared winner.

E be like say una no sabi Fulani? Just watch and see the abracadabra
Re: Biafrans You Were Warned Never To Validate The Charade by cocoduck: 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
jahsharon:

This type of mental illness is inherited, so it has no cure. It is the type of madness that is passed from parent to children.
what exactly are you yapping about? Isn't it clear that PVC simply means Poverty Validation Card? Is it a lie? In fact each election is worse than the previous, can't you see? For how long will you do the same thing again again and again, but expecting a different result each time? But you keep on getting the exact same result. Is that not insanity.
Re: Biafrans You Were Warned Never To Validate The Charade by cocoduck: 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
Luchitec:
This write up is quite incoherent and dumb...the earlier you guys jump off this MNK/Biafran moribund train, the better for southeasterners. Despite the glaring hitches here and there in yesterday's election, there are still some discernable progress.

What progress? Please list them. You got played. But your Insanity won't let you see
Re: Biafrans You Were Warned Never To Validate The Charade by Broveens42(m): 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
Emergingnation3:
This ongoing selection process of this Shithole has validates IPOB claims that Igbo man will never be allow this rule this Shithole.....

Ndigbo will themselves as mush as they want when imminent Biafra actualization take place..

Vid vid Biafra..

I don't know why people find it difficult to understand.
I have been vocal about the 1967 stigma, but a lot disagreed with me. You can't even install an Igbo man without stiff resistance. There were strong allegations against obi for crushing biafra agitators in the past, but it wouldn't matter cus the phobia is real. Alhaji Rochas okorocha can testify to this.

(1) (Reply)

European Union Says Nigeria’s Presidential Election ‘distorted’, Not Credible / If GRV Wins Sanwolu .... / Ovation As Peter Obi Enters Soludo’s Anniversary Venue [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.