Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

We Are The Problem Of This Country Not The Government. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are The Problem Of This Country Not The Government. (234 Views)

You're Leaving Your Country, Not Fighting To Change Your Country - Black America / Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President / Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are The Problem Of This Country Not The Government. by MiaTV(f): 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yes! I'm saying it boldly, we are the problem of this country, we are all looking for a better nigeria, while some are busy collecting 3,000 to 4,000 naira, in exchange of their voters card.

4,000 naira to suffer for 4 years, you all know that APC are all theft, they are thugs, they hate peace, their headquarter is oshodi lago state. Even the so-called police men can't even do anything. This election, we the youth are now awake and ready to fight for our right, is it until they kill everyone you will join us to fight for a better nigeria?. The INEC has been bribed.

The young men and women are now blind to see that they are killing us. Why can't you ask yourself this question, what about their family?, they took them outside the country, having so many people guarding them, yet you still waste your time, go to them and vote them again.

This is the moment we the youth will have to come together and say with one voice, WE WANT PETER OBI AS THE PRESIDENT.

NIGERIANS ARISE !!!
Re: We Are The Problem Of This Country Not The Government. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
Reality don hit this one! 😂🤣😂🤣

1 Like

Re: We Are The Problem Of This Country Not The Government. by crazygod(m): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
MiaTV:
Yes! I'm saying it boldly, we are the problem of this country, we are all looking for a better nigeria, while some are busy collecting 3,000 to 4,000 naira, in exchange of their voters card.

4,000 naira to suffer for 4 years, you all know that APC are all theft, they are thugs, they hate peace, their headquarter is oshodi lago state. Even the so-called police men can't even do anything. This election, we the youth are now awake and ready to fight for our right, is it until they kill everyone you will join us to fight for a better nigeria?. The INEC has been bribed.

The young men and women are now blind to see that they are killing us. Why can't you ask yourself this question, what about their family?, they took them outside the country, having so many people guarding them, yet you still waste your time, go to them and vote them again.

This is the moment we the youth will have to come together and say with one voice, WE WANT PETER OBI AS THE PRESIDENT.

NIGERIANS ARISE !!!
4 years? 8 years bro. As for me, anything Yoruba or Hausa wey just beg me for toothpick, the kain swear I go swear for am, e go sorry for himself. No hope for the country again.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Lead On Lagos And Abuja / We Told Them...... / IBB Endorses Jagaban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.