Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far (56789 Views)

Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes / Buhari Has Cut Deal With Yari, Masari To Capture Zamfara, Katsina β€”atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by Echoban: 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
cursedAbiola:
one local government giving pdp almost 70k votes against 6 local government giving Tinubu 80k+ votes

shouldn't this worry urchins in the north ?

I don't think u read the paper very well. It's the sum total of all 7LGA where BAT win 6 and AA won 1after final counting. BAT got 80, AA got 69k

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by juman(m): 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
The northern governors delivered for their candidate.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by Tflex01: 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
cursedAbiola:
lol
they won't understand

See the gap buhari gave Atiku in 2019
but here Atiku won only 1 local government and still closing in with 13k difference.

How many vote LP don get for Katsina so far?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by onuman: 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
DaniDani:
Athie.fku is so over rated. Imagine if Peter Obi were to be in PDP, this election would have been won by 12pm yesterday.

Don't believe those States of Islamic Sharia criminal justice system will henceforth ever vote a non Muslim to preside over Nigeria. Guess why the Labour Party didn't make serious efforts to convince them.
Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by Jack500: 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
cursedAbiola:
one local government giving pdp almost 70k votes against 6 local government giving Tinubu 80k+ votes

Stop raving mad, which LG?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by PrinceOfLagos: 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Keep switching account like a jobless individual. On your other account you were supporting obi now you are talking from the other side. Have you given up on him? 🀣

Jester! You thought we won't detect your hypocrisy. Lol
This is the same guy operating "urheadmaster" account. He's aware of the fact that APC is taking everywhere! Lad had to switch account and betray his father obi. 🀣

Malory
Owobokiri
Princeoflagos
And this one I quoted are the hardliners. They are no where to be found. No matter how these babies switch account we will still track and disgrace them! 🀣
Who be this?
Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by Masterito(m): 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
Let INEC do their. However, I see Atiku winning at the moment.
puremaker7:
it's not obi again
Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by ProphetM0hammad: 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
OmoFiditi:
PDP and NNPP are doing enough damage to Thiefnubuu's win margins. I am happy about that. grin

APC won 7 out of 8
PDP won the other 1
And LP is nowhere to be found, yet you are happy.
Because you people already have your excuse on ground

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by rolams(m): 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
cursedAbiola:
lol
they won't understand

See the gap buhari gave Atiku in 2019
but here Atiku won only 1 local government and still closing in with 13k difference.

When the results will come, they will run.

From one of the results in Katsina, Atiku got 21k plus while Tinubu got 6k plus.

Nobody should rejoice right now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by Geopex(m): 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
cursedAbiola:

I doubt the state of your reasoning department. So it only one local that accumulated 70k votes, the headlines said he won one LG, does that he mean did not get votes in others 9? Even the margin was not much in 9LG where APC won. Always reason well and learn how to be telling truth

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by FoolishBoy419: 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
DaniDani:
Athie.fku is so over rated. Imagine if Peter Obi were to be in PDP, this election would have been won by 12pm yesterday.

Without Atiku, Tinubu would have gotten block votes from the north despite Kwankwaso's candidacy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by demoBaba: 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
Xscape1993:
Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never win this election....

His has won the election already.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by Jack500: 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
Almiron:
Not a bad results for AA so far that's Bubu state and the margin is damn good, lmao urchins think this is good news for em, goan and check how Bubu won this same state in 2015 and 2019 and compare to this...no more bloc votes.

This is good.

Use your head. Atiku has SE/SS in 2019, he is not having it this time.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by OmoFiditi: 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
wolesmile:

That your moniker attracted my attention. Are you really from Fiditi?

Beeni Sir, Omo fiditi ni mi. Are you from there?
Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by Totilopussylick(m): 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
You are the real monitoring spirit tongue
Wagwanbrethren:

Keep switching account like a jobless individual. On your other account you were supporting obi now you are talking from the other side. Have you given up on him? 🀣

Jester! You thought we won't detect your hypocrisy. Lol
This is the same guy operating "urheadmaster" account. He's aware of the fact that APC is taking everywhere! Lad had to switch account and betray his father obi. 🀣

Malory
Owobokiri
Princeoflagos
And this one I quoted are the hardliners. They are no where to be found. No matter how these babies switch account we will still track and disgrace them! 🀣

Mods banned my account but I have 2 account tongue
Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by VIKTO83(m): 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
Why are they not talking of Lp
Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by MikeofAfrica: 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
AlmightyMod:
No clear winner so far in this election but Asiwaju is coming

Recent Results coming from Katsina shows that Atiku has won the State.
Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by Almiron: 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
Jack500:

it seems you wan die prematurely, abi Awon parents wan cry over you. Clear 4 my mention.
Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
unclejb2:
No bloc votes for APC this time around. Buhari won both 2015 and 2019 elections with the block votes coming from the north.

Today, those votes are being divided to the advantage of Labor Party

Obi is coming
keep consoling urself zombidients the votes is divided but still higher than the votes in se and tinubu will drag lots for sw.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by Jack500: 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
Almiron:
it seems you wan die prematurely, abi Awon parents wan cry over you. Clear 4 my mention.

See this pained monkey, go and die. I am not the cause of your madness
Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by MikeofAfrica: 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
Jack500:

Peter Obi has inherited Atiku 2019 votes while Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso are sharing Buhari 2019 votes.

Hence if the election is free and fair, Peter Obi will emerge winner.
Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
tinubu's votes from north west and south west will declare him the winner

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by puremaker7(m): 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
Masterito:
Let INEC do their. However, I see Atiku winning at the moment.
Yes Atiku is winning
Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by TrueNigerian300: 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
Mumudients, Mumudients, Mumudients!!! Hope you can see the result of alliance and building bridges?? You will learn that election can never be won by insulting and blackmailing others into your madness. The north will not leave their sons and vote for him, how market now

If you play your game right you can get vote in any part of the country. When he was running after the northern governors they called him names, but look at the results now who is smiling.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Peter Obi has inherited Atiku 2019 votes while Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso are sharing Buhari 2019 votes.

gringory will not win the margin is not small

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by puremaker7(m): 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
Almiron:
Ogun ma fi eje gbogbo molebi weeee.. Ori buruku no go distance from your family house. Ara lo ma pa gbogbo awon Ara ile e
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it pained him papa for hell fire
Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by Echoban: 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
Jack500:

Stop raving mad, which LG?

U dey mind am. Person wey get D7 for WAEC.
Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by Elsueno: 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tinubu is a very bad candidate for the APC, if not for obi, Atiku would have actually wiped him off from this election.....I still think Ameachi or osinbajo would have done much much better without spending even half d amount & zero thuggery 🀷

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by Almiron: 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
Jack500:

See this pained monkey, go and die. I am not the cause of your madness
Ogun mapa Fi eje weni, oloribu son of a slave and who told you I'm pained, I'm just having fun my life doesn't depend on any government. Where are your mates wey campaigned for Bubu in 2015, dem do npower and suffer make dem wise, you must be a kid. I hope say your miserable father go get a slot in Tinubu government if not oshofo niyen... Onikure
Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by Softmirror: 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
Xscape1993:
Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never win this election....

grin LOL AS EXPECTED AFTER TINUBU WINS. TOOTHLESS DOGS grin.
Re: Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far by TrueNigerian300: 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

The election is only free and fair if Obi You are not just a mumudient but a delusional one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Danced In Ibadan! (video) / Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform / Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.