Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

LP Top APC In Billiri LGA Gombe state (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Top APC In Billiri LGA Gombe state (photos) (3453 Views)

APC Youth Grassroot Mobilisation In Billiri LGA Gombe State (pictures) / Top APC Politicians, Thousands of Supporters Join PDP (Pictures) / Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

LP Top APC In Billiri LGA Gombe state (photos) by ANSMEDIA: 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2023

Re: LP Top APC In Billiri LGA Gombe state (photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
25% is not bad

Re: LP Top APC In Billiri LGA Gombe state (photos) by danijesus(m): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
25percent guaranteed

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Top APC In Billiri LGA Gombe state (photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
Slim but encouraging.
Re: LP Top APC In Billiri LGA Gombe state (photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
25% sure

Re: LP Top APC In Billiri LGA Gombe state (photos) by ANSMEDIA: 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kwankwaso has finished APC and PDP in Kano grin grin grin

Re: LP Top APC In Billiri LGA Gombe state (photos) by unclejb2(m): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
Obi is doing incredibly well in the north.

A new Nigeria is possible

Re: LP Top APC In Billiri LGA Gombe state (photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tinubu will lose this election it's getting clearer now

Thank you Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso for destroying APC in Kano

It's game on baby

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Top APC In Billiri LGA Gombe state (photos) by ANSMEDIA: 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
We are still chilling for results from Southeast, Southsouth, Abuja, Benue, Plateau, Nasarawa na bloc votes to PO, LP is sharing votes with APC, PDP in Kaduna grin grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LP Top APC In Billiri LGA Gombe state (photos) by Asgard13: 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

It's game on baby

But Walahi . .. lp no try..

See election wey suppose be walkover .. for PDP..

Una sef come dey chop us winch..

But nothing ..

Plus minus .. PDP will win this election gallantly by his grace .
Re: LP Top APC In Billiri LGA Gombe state (photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
Asgard13:

But nothing ..

😆 😂 😆 😂 😆 😂

Re: LP Top APC In Billiri LGA Gombe state (photos) by ANSMEDIA: 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
Asgard13:

But nothing ..

Yet to see where Atiku will get bloc votes he is currently sharing votes with Obi in Adamawa, and Taraba, the gap Obi gave PDP and APC in South-east are huge same with some states in South-south, see how Atiku is sharing votes with Tinubu in West it will be hard for him in South-east, my polling yesterday LP 620, APC 0 PDP 0

Re: LP Top APC In Billiri LGA Gombe state (photos) by cursedAbiola(f): 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

It's game on baby
Omo I'm so happy right now

Re: LP Top APC In Billiri LGA Gombe state (photos) by Asgard13: 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

😆 😂 😆 😂 😆 😂

Una baa.. grin grin

Run away gallant soldiers.. na you be the very person wey surprise me with your porting .. been think say na play.. Walahi

Me sef come dey observe Ihedioha.. like say this one fit join lp..

We still dey game sha..

Ahmed Tinubu must be stopped ..

Man can never ever be Nigeria President

Re: LP Top APC In Billiri LGA Gombe state (photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
Asgard13:

Una baa.. grin grin

Run away gallant soldiers.. na you be the very person wey surprise me with your porting .. been think say na play.. Walahi

We still dey game sha..

You mean porting to Labour party?

Well politics is about interest . If you notice, I no castigate PDP or Atiku abubakar during the campaign because I still carry PDP for heart and chest at all times . I wish Alhaji atiku abubakar well grin

Re: LP Top APC In Billiri LGA Gombe state (photos) by Asgard13: 5:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Well politics is about interest . If you notice, I no castigate PDP or Atiku abubakar during the campaign because I still carry PDP for heart and chest at all times . I wish Alhaji atiku abubakar well grin

Cool bro.. thanks mahn..

Atiku will win.. we’ve worked hard and so far..

Soon real results from north will come

Re: LP Top APC In Billiri LGA Gombe state (photos) by Heavensent01(m): 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
Asgard13:

Una baa.. grin grin

We still dey game sha..

With five bars------- Tinubu must contest before primary election

post primary election bars drop to 2 Tinubu can't win

General election------ Tinubu can never be President

haba!!! how can you be hating on a man that didn't offend you, as you keep hating him, he keep flourishing politically and that's yet to cut you some slack

you this igbo boy that bank with North instead of your igbo people
Re: LP Top APC In Billiri LGA Gombe state (photos) by Heavensent01(m): 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

that's political inconsistence, it means peter obi had audio supporters

naive people
Re: LP Top APC In Billiri LGA Gombe state (photos) by Asgard13: 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
Heavensent01:

With five bars------- Tinubu must contest before primary election

post primary election bars drop to 2 Tinubu can't win

General election------ Tinubu can never be President

haba!!! how can you be hating on a man that didn't offend you, as you keep hating him, he keep flourishing politically and that's yet to cut you some slack

you this igbo boy that bank with North instead of your igbo people

Next!!

Re: LP Top APC In Billiri LGA Gombe state (photos) by Agadinaagwuofe: 5:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
ANSMEDIA:

Yet to see where Atiku will get bloc votes he is currently sharing votes with Obi in Adamawa, and Taraba, the gap Obi gave PDP and APC in South-east are huge same with some states in South-south, see how Atiku is sharing votes with Tinubu in West it will be hard for him in South-east, my polling yesterday LP 620, APC 0 PDP 0

Unless they can make out #3million votes from NE,NW and SW to gap PO anything other than this will see PO winning. PO will be ahead of any runner up by at least 3million by the time SE and SS votes are counted.
Re: LP Top APC In Billiri LGA Gombe state (photos) by garfield1: 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

No wonder.your obsessed with Atiku just comforting your self with pandora
Re: LP Top APC In Billiri LGA Gombe state (photos) by Heavensent01(m): 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
Asgard13:

Next!!

the joke is on you, I will quote you again post election

olodo claiming to be on ground
Re: LP Top APC In Billiri LGA Gombe state (photos) by basilo102: 10:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
ANSMEDIA:
LP vote in Ebonyi will cancel APC votes in Kano
Re: LP Top APC In Billiri LGA Gombe state (photos) by basilo102: 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
ANSMEDIA:

I have seen 700+ from Enugu state in one PU
Re: LP Top APC In Billiri LGA Gombe state (photos) by IDeyNL: 10:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
Asgard13:

But nothing ..

I thought you said Obi was no threat? If Atiku was indeed a heavyweight, why is he finding it hard to win the north landslide?
Re: LP Top APC In Billiri LGA Gombe state (photos) by Solsix(m): 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
ANSMEDIA:
What of his candidates? Are they also wining??
Re: LP Top APC In Billiri LGA Gombe state (photos) by Solsix(m): 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
ANSMEDIA:
No results from Anambra??
Re: LP Top APC In Billiri LGA Gombe state (photos) by heykims(m): 11:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
This one was not rigged because Obi won undecided

Old And New Faces Make Up Banks' N349bn Debts / GEJ Travels To France To Meet With Investors / 'the Dark Side Of Nelson Mandela' By Andrew Bolt • Herald Sun • December 9, 2013