Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,381 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Is Like East Now Learned The North Rigging Pattern - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Like East Now Learned The North Rigging Pattern (3611 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Take Over Police Duties In The South East. Now Settle Disputes / South East Now A War Zone- Igbos Cry Out / Sekau In The North, Kanu In The East, Now The Wild West Igboho Is In The West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Like East Now Learned The North Rigging Pattern by ubest1(m): 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
Have we also observe election results from east part of SS not coming out like before, is like east is really ready to counter northern vote bumper to bumper this time

6 Likes

Re: Is Like East Now Learned The North Rigging Pattern by OmoFiditi: 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
Stop talking nonsense. East is a landslide victory for Obi, just as Core north is been shared by the 3 Muslim contestants.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is Like East Now Learned The North Rigging Pattern by SLAP44: 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nothing like rigging there, the turnout was massive as expected. I met my two former landlords and my pastor at the queue to vote, they Ll came with their old wives grin

Voting started late though.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Like East Now Learned The North Rigging Pattern by BossGerald: 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lol, make I no post my pu sha grin

Even lp floored Apc, pdp and Apga for Senate and rep...I just pity soludo grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Like East Now Learned The North Rigging Pattern by YourMrBoo: 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
Why I love SE is that they dish out block vote irrespective of ethnicity...

They go for the best damning any consequences.

They study, analyse and execute with clear vision and focus.

Very resilient and matured!

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is Like East Now Learned The North Rigging Pattern by IduNaOba: 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
I told people
South east cooked some crazy dish this time.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Like East Now Learned The North Rigging Pattern by OmoFiditi: 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
The votes for SE and SS go heavy gan. People were still queueing as at 1 am yesterday morning.

In Kano only 859,000 people were accredited to vote out of 6 million.

Votes from Anambra might exceed 1.5 million.. In Rivers, up to 2.5 million votes are expected. Delta up to 1million, and we know who owns those votes..

Traditional politicians who believe in the status quo will learn seriously in this election.. grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Like East Now Learned The North Rigging Pattern by Ennoloa: 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
OmoFiditi:
The votes for SE and SS go heavy gan. People were still queueing as at 1 am yesterday morning.

Votes from Anambra might exceed 1.5 million.. In Rivers, up to 2.5 million votes are expected. Delta up to 1million, and we know who owns those votes..

Traditional politicians who believe in the status will learn seriously. grin

A lot of my Rivers vote would be cancelled

At least 3-7 LGA would be canceled, I'm sure because of Wike

Except he just gave BAT 26-28% if its more than that 10 LGA may be cancelled because of widespread violence and reports

A lot of report and it goes against Electoral Act

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Like East Now Learned The North Rigging Pattern by ubest1(m): 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
And is very wise of them to keep it secret what is coming from corn north no voluminous

IduNaOba:
I told people
Spur east cooked some crazy dish this time.

3 Likes

Re: Is Like East Now Learned The North Rigging Pattern by Risentouch(m): 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Traditional politicians who believe in the status will learn seriously in this election.. grin

Are you sure about this 850k in Kano?

1 Like

Re: Is Like East Now Learned The North Rigging Pattern by OmoFiditi: 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
Risentouch:

Yes, Kano will not produce up to 1 million votes in this election due to voter apathy.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Like East Now Learned The North Rigging Pattern by haffaze777(m): 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
Mtcheew with their 1.5 million total vote caste
Re: Is Like East Now Learned The North Rigging Pattern by Ventura1: 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
The SE may end up shooting themselves in the leg with the results that will come from there.
Re: Is Like East Now Learned The North Rigging Pattern by silibaba: 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
Risentouch:

Is confirmed. And na kwankwaso clear am.

Tinububla in the mud.

2 Likes

Re: Is Like East Now Learned The North Rigging Pattern by MuchAdo: 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Traditional politicians who believe in the status will learn seriously in this election.. grin

Accredited voters

Dullllardds everywhere! angry
Re: Is Like East Now Learned The North Rigging Pattern by basilo102: 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
ubest1:
Have we also observe election results from east part of SS not coming out like before, is like east is really ready to counter northern vote bumper to bumper this time
No, continue celebrating. I have PUs recording over 700 votes here in Enugu

6 Likes

Re: Is Like East Now Learned The North Rigging Pattern by OmoFiditi: 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
MuchAdo:

Accredited voters

Dullllardds everywhere! angry

You have an objection to my submission?

1 Like

Re: Is Like East Now Learned The North Rigging Pattern by OmoFiditi: 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
ubest1:

Where are you from if I may ask?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is Like East Now Learned The North Rigging Pattern by kk2027: 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
OmoFiditi:

I agree
The turn out from the east motivated people like us that are not from there

5 Likes

Re: Is Like East Now Learned The North Rigging Pattern by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ventura1:
The SE may end up shooting themselves in the leg with the results that will come from there.
But sad west and their northerner counterparts are to do as they like and won't shoot themselves.
Re: Is Like East Now Learned The North Rigging Pattern by Flame77: 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
YourMrBoo:
Why I love SE is that they dish out block vote irrespective of ethnicity...

They go for the best damning any consequences.

They study, analyse and execute with clear vision and focus.

Very resilient and matured!

I'm not Igbo but I do agree with you completely. It's the same reason I Love them. They are very loyal. If dem like you, dem like you irrespective of the consequences. I'll never forget how they stood by GEJ. This is why we the SS are standing side by side the SE this time around. It's pay back time. SS hasn't forgotten. We just pray and hope for the best. We move

8 Likes

Re: Is Like East Now Learned The North Rigging Pattern by wahalawahala: 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
Beer parlor gists grin
Re: Is Like East Now Learned The North Rigging Pattern by wdacharley(m): 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
Not voter apathy.. Bvas exposed the fake figures they normally show and that's why inec is afraid to start uploading them online
OmoFiditi:

Yes, Kano will not produce up to 1 million votes in this election due to voter apathy.
Re: Is Like East Now Learned The North Rigging Pattern by YourMrBoo: 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
Flame77:

I'm not Igbo but I do agree with you completely. It's the same reason I Love them. They are very loyal. If dem like you, dem like you irrespective of the consequences. I'll never forget how they stood by GEJ. This is why we the SS are standing side by side the SE this time around. It's pay back time. SS hasn't forgotten. We just pray and hope for the best. We move

Cheers to that...

1 Like

Re: Is Like East Now Learned The North Rigging Pattern by nonhuman(m): 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
Flame77:

but wike is sabotaging our effort, even the Asari we faught for made himself anti Obi for a person that brought down Jonathan government, is it fair?
Re: Is Like East Now Learned The North Rigging Pattern by nonhuman(m): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
Anambra gave Jonathan 2m votes in 2015
Re: Is Like East Now Learned The North Rigging Pattern by talk2hb1(m): 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2023

We All Agreed That It’s Candidate Who wears Glasses Will Win.
Re: Is Like East Now Learned The North Rigging Pattern by emerged01(m): 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
ubest1:
Okowa lg was cancelled because over voting make una rig with sense if not na to cancel everything.
Re: Is Like East Now Learned The North Rigging Pattern by Evaloyal2J(f): 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
Flame77:

they also stood for Obakesi when APC was about to trash him.

1 Like

Re: Is Like East Now Learned The North Rigging Pattern by Flame77: 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
nonhuman:
but wike is sabotaging our effort, even the Asari we faught for made himself anti Obi for a person that brought down Jonathan government, is it fair?

Forget Wike and Asari. They are the unfortunate deviants. Wike in particular is trying to play safe because of efcc after he leaves office but posterity will still judge him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Was Tinubu Not At Dangote Refinery Commissioning? / Sacked Bank Chiefs Arraigned / Fg, ASUU End Rift, Sign Deal (govt Approves Seven Private Varsities)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.