Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Definition Of The Bat Logo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Definition Of The Bat Logo (576 Views)

Join The Bat-men Of Asiwajus Of Nigeria As We Import 10,000 Units Of These Caps / BAT Logo Spotted On President Buhari On The Last Day Of Campaign / Photos: BAT Logo On PDP Colour. Respect Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Definition Of The Bat Logo by Lacash: 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
I know most of you might have been thinking and wondering what’s the bent 8 logo on Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s cap is all about, well let me save you the stress by telling you what it actually mean is 4x4= 8, which represent uninterrupted two terms….I believe I’ve been able to educate someone here today, Lolz. All hail the Jagaban Borgue, our next incoming president 💯💯 #AshiwajuJagaban #OmoOlodoIde

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Definition Of The Bat Logo by thaoriginator: 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
cheesy

Vawulence cry

1 Like

Re: Definition Of The Bat Logo by Realist12: 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
It's actually the infinity or continuum symbol. ♾.
Re: Definition Of The Bat Logo by YungMillionaire: 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
4x4 = 16
Re: Definition Of The Bat Logo by Boyewu: 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
When you place it vertically it's artistic figure '8'.so 4+4=8 years of perfect rule. grin
Re: Definition Of The Bat Logo by Goodmarlian: 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
Dey play
Confirm ogboni occultic symbol its what he is using to control you urchins wey make una no get sense again.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Presidential Election Result Stands / Ijaw Have Population More Than The Igbos / Is It Me Or Does Anyone Notice Nobody Watched TVC News Throughout This Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.