Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Tinubu Wins First LG In Akwa Ibom, Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Wins First LG In Akwa Ibom, Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi (60893 Views)

Tinubu Defeats Atiku 7 - 0 At The Supreme Court / Jubilation In Adamawa As Buhari Defeats Atiku In Polling Unit (PICS) / Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Wins First LG In Akwa Ibom, Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi by Tareq1105: 5:31am On Feb 27, 2023
Injera:

If Nigeria divide, IF, who will Edo join

Obviously Edo would go back to her original Western Region. It used to be West before 1966.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins First LG In Akwa Ibom, Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi by Tareq1105: 5:35am On Feb 27, 2023
Gbogbowa:
but Tinubu will not get the same in any igbo land what about that,

We all know that Igbos have always been voting wrongly.
Re: Tinubu Wins First LG In Akwa Ibom, Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi by tamdun: 6:06am On Feb 27, 2023
DennisEche:
LP weren't ready for this. Election no be by social media. Structure has meaning.
This election have shown the kind of person pastor Adeboye of RCCG is.
Because he decided to be neutral?
Re: Tinubu Wins First LG In Akwa Ibom, Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi by drlateef: 6:45am On Feb 27, 2023
NothingDoMe:
That's only 3 you listed. He needs 12 to be sure he has lost.

You don’t seem to get what he is saying. Lagos, Kanu and Rivers are the three biggest voting blocks. And if Atiku loses massively in them, then he is in trouble.
Re: Tinubu Wins First LG In Akwa Ibom, Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi by Sheggy13(m): 7:03am On Feb 27, 2023
rowosky:
Tinubu getting many votes in Akwa ibom is the funniest thing I've seen so far in this election
I guess it is Oluomo and thugs that also went to rig there as our Obidient people don't believe Tinubu can get any vote on merit. Their eyes go clear soon.
Re: Tinubu Wins First LG In Akwa Ibom, Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi by seunmsg(m): 7:06am On Feb 27, 2023
Pacesetter123:

The two LGAs mentioned so far belong to Godswill Akpabio stronghold.
The LG are in AK N/E senatorial dist wer Akpabio is a major force to recogn with.
Let the results from AK S and Ak N/W senatorial dist begin to flow by tomorrow, you will notice that Obi will flaw Tinubu and Atiku in those areas.

So far so good, Tinubu is coming second in Akwa Ibom while Obi is coming a distance third.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins First LG In Akwa Ibom, Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi by Nigeriayouthmov: 7:42am On Feb 27, 2023
Deadlytruth:

Shuo! Obaseki now suddenly a disaster? The same Obaseki you Binis said in 2020 was the long awaited Edo State Messiah who was fighting for the common man by resisting Oshiomhole's alleged demand for the state's resources?
I guess Esans ( your closest brothers) will soon be added to Kogi State too far the victory of APC in Edo Central Senatorial election just yesterday.
Yes, Oshiomhole messed up by ever bringing Obaseki into Edo State politics against the sincere advise from countless stakeholders in 2016 but when he realized this mistake in 2020 and decided to see it corrected, wasn't it some of you Binis and Esans that voted him back while calling Oshiomhole names? So why blame Oshiomhole now that he wasn't responsible for Obaseki's second coming?

This boy na sense you nor get abi your brain get filter? no need to reply you walai. Did obaseki come in 2020 or in 2016? Who fought and made sure he gorved obaseki down our throat in 2016? Estako people una dey think with one side of una brain,so it was Benin people and esan people that brought obaseki in 2016 abi and not your stu*id Etsako brother oshiomole!!! Same man the crook called a thief and even went as far to show us government properties he converted to his private farms is now same man he was now raising his hands, what happened to all the criminal records and allegations in 2016? Was there no better man in APC than ize iyamu?

And average Etsako man lacks integrity and it is clearly written all over Oshimole, even your Auchi poly is one of the most corrupt school in the world, no integrity but yet in Friday una don abandon lecture dey run go mosque. Like I said, you guys and akoko Edo belong to kogi and you will soon join them with your backward thinking.
Re: Tinubu Wins First LG In Akwa Ibom, Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi by Nigeriayouthmov: 7:48am On Feb 27, 2023
Beolly:

You were f**lish to elect a failure called Obaseki.

I wasted my vote in 2020 for your info. Oshiomole put Edo in a situation to choose between the devil you know and another demon he once exposed to us in 2016 when campaigning for Failure obaseki.

People don't really know how evil oshimole and his Etsako people are. He told Edo people how ize iyamu was a thief, showed all yhe evidence and people voted his candidate who he called the backbone of his economy. In 2020, he turned around to pick the thief ize iyamu and told us not to vote his economics backbone just like that as if we are robots. What happened to all yhe criminal allegations? What happened to the allegations of murdering a uniben student with acid? What happened to other candidates or was ize iyamu the only candidate who he once called a fake pastor.
Re: Tinubu Wins First LG In Akwa Ibom, Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi by Nigeriayouthmov: 7:51am On Feb 27, 2023
Injera:

If Nigeria divide, IF, who will Edo join

Edo north will join the north, Edo central and Edo south stands with delta and other Niger deltan States.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins First LG In Akwa Ibom, Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi by Beolly(m): 7:55am On Feb 27, 2023
Nigeriayouthmov:

I wasted my vote in 2020 for your info. Oshiomole put Edo in a situation to choose between the devil you know and another demon he once exposed to us in 2016 when campaigning for Failure obaseki.

People don't really know how evil oshimole and his Etsako people are. He told Edo people how ize iyamu was a thief, showed all yhe evidence and people voted his candidate who he called the backbone of his economy. In 2020, he turned around to pick the thief ize iyamu and told us not to vote his economics backbone just like that as if we are robots. What happened to all yhe criminal allegations? What happened to the allegations of murdering a uniben student with acid? What happened to other candidates or was ize iyamu the only candidate who he once called a fake pastor.

No wahala bro I get your point

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins First LG In Akwa Ibom, Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi by Offpoint1: 8:06am On Feb 27, 2023
Deadlytruth:

Change is the only constant thing in life. At some point in time it couldn't even be imagined that APC could win a councillorship election in Bayelsa the home state of the very Jonathan whose 2015 loss formed the basis of APC resentment in the SS and SE. But sooner than expected, the same APC had a landslide in a governorship election for that matter in Bayelsa and it turned out to be based on genuine votes without rigging.
Politics is dynamic and people's minds and perceptions change with time, experience and circumstances. Did anyone expect SE people to ever later have any reason to dump their dearly beloved PDP for even Apga let alone hitherto unknown LP?
Change is constant AGREED, but putting the realities on ground... That's not change.
Re: Tinubu Wins First LG In Akwa Ibom, Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi by Ologbo147: 8:29am On Feb 27, 2023
Tareq1105:

Obviously Edo would go back to her original Western Region. It used to be West before 1966.
89% of the people of midwest voted to leave the western region in 1963. I don't know who will force her to come back.

A region where Awolowo will take natural resources from Edoid groups and use it to develop his yoruba side, natural resources like rubber, timber, palm oil were taken from Sapele, Benin and other places in the midwest to develop his western region.

We seem to have grown considerably in size and population since 1921. I think we can stand alone now, or we merge and form a confederal state with our Edoid brothers like Urhobo, Isoko, Esan, Owan, Etsako etc. We don't have to join anybody. We are big enough to stand alone now

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins First LG In Akwa Ibom, Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi by Codes151(m): 12:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
GeneralPula:

How come?
He didn’t campaign at all?
normally, each person vying for sth will campaign. In the area involved. Then when presidential campaign comes to the state, they all assemble with their fans.

Normally wat ever Peter OBI gets in the ballot, is his sole hard work.
Assuming every contesting under LP did the work result will increase by 20%
Re: Tinubu Wins First LG In Akwa Ibom, Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi by Codes151(m): 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
LegendHero:

Okay thanks.

This explains it better. I initially expected Obi to clear Akwa Ibom state but it seems the polls have been fake even in the South South all along.

he should. But there is a clause.
I ensured my community was aware of PO. Call an event to harness that.
But I am not LP.
What did they do ?
LP? No campaign nothing. You till only when PO came. What about the villages, grassroots. Nothing. Them buy form go house go sleep they wait for PO.
2ndly, the candidate the people want in the state left pdp and joined APC to get the ticket.
So it's a bit diff.
But certainly Possible if people did the needful

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins First LG In Akwa Ibom, Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi by asanausana91: 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
Atiku will not get 25% in Kano.

Atiku will not get 25% in Rivers.

Atiku will not get 25% in Lagos.

It is over. He should make that call and congratulate Tinubu now.
you are just fooling around. Atiku has already gotten 25% in 27 states including Abuja.
Re: Tinubu Wins First LG In Akwa Ibom, Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi by Bundaweber: 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nigeriayouthmov:

Ooogggnnnn go kill you and oshimole, stu*id etsako people. The dwarf told us to reject obaseki for who? Can you answer the question ehn, stu*id etsako sla*e? He said reject obaseki a man I once called my economic backbone for a man I once called a thief, a cultist, a murderer and all sort of names. if you etsako people are not stu*id how do you expect us to vote such a man again? What happened to the names and all the evidence he once gave about ize iyamu? You people maybe stu*id in etsako or vote like aboki who enjoy worshiping their oppressors but we the real Edo people won't do that. We once stoned lucky igbinedion our son but embraced oshimole, check our records we don't vote oppressors.

Tell me one good thing Buhari and APC did in 8 years that deserves your votes? Even my in-laws from Etsako living in Benin, Lagos and Abuja are all calling home to abuse your people. This is same people facing herdsmen crises as never before since APC came on board.. these Bauchi immigrants need to be given to kogi as a gift.

Oga na erede go kill you. Oshiomole say reject obaseki. If we been get sense na another party entirely we for follow but instead we for Benin dey do my fellow Benin man. At the end e never show us shege. There were other qualified persons apart from the two idiota but we stupidly went for the obvious one.
Re: Tinubu Wins First LG In Akwa Ibom, Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi by Bundaweber: 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Deadlytruth:

Exactly. Now that towargba has boomeranged on them, rather than honourably take responsibility, they are looking for ways to blame Oshiomhole again.

Why I agree with you that Obi will be worse is that those currently shouting Obidient in Edo State are exactly the same people who shouted Ogbane and Towargba and therefore caused the very disaster they now accuse Obaseki of becoming. Secondly, Obi is being hyped as a "frugal" person just the same way they hyped Obaseki similarly and the Obaseki frugality has caused hardship in Edo State today.

You get it. A lot of persons that are supporting obi today are just following the bandwagon. They've not really sat down to comprehend his words. At the end of the day if he wins it would be this same clamour all over again. Well that's Nigeria for you chasing our shadows in a circle
Re: Tinubu Wins First LG In Akwa Ibom, Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi by Nigeriayouthmov: 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Bundaweber:

Oga na go kill you. Oshiomole say reject obaseki. If we been get sense na another party entirely we for follow but instead we for Benin dey do my fellow Benin man. At the end e never show us shege. There were other qualified persons apart from the two idiota but we stupidly went for the obvious one.

Go down to my post and see i never voted neither APC nor PDP in 2020. I nor stoooopeeed like many of úna. Oshimole was the reason Obaseki governed Edo twice, he can't distance himself like a failed inventor who distance himself from his product. No matter how much you love oshiomole, there is no justification voting APC after what they have done in 8 years.

Well, my mind say make I nor a abuse people again so I go leave u and your Queen Amina immigrants make una do how una like....
Re: Tinubu Wins First LG In Akwa Ibom, Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi by Nigeriayouthmov: 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
Deadlytruth:

Exactly. Now that towargba has boomeranged on them, rather than honourably take responsibility, they are looking for ways to blame Oshiomhole again.

Why I agree with you that Obi will be worse is that those currently shouting Obidient in Edo State are exactly the same people who shouted Ogbane and Towargba and therefore caused the very disaster they now accuse Obaseki of becoming. Secondly, Obi is being hyped as a "frugal" person just the same way they hyped Obaseki similarly and the Obaseki frugality has caused hardship in Edo State today.

My question to you, what happened to all the allegations oshiomole placed on ize iyamu? Obaseki was his friend yesterday and he was honey and sweet while ize iyamu was bitter leaf, when friendship sour you switch the order... Look at everyone that man has supported, from Obaseki to Buhari, tell me one that has not been a failure? So Obaseki is not his head of economic team again and Buhari is not his Sai Buhari again that will turn 1 Dollar to 1 naira.

I pity Una.
Re: Tinubu Wins First LG In Akwa Ibom, Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi by tempest01(m): 5:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol, Tinubu wey don close all margin in almost 8 LGA released.

Tinubu will eventually have more vote in Akwa Ibom than Obi as I am seeing it.

As you people already calculated it with INEC abi

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / 'see How Atiku Locked Down Nasarawa, Buhari’s Stronghold' - Dele Momodu / Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother, Emmanuel At Federal High Court Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.