Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

So Atiku Abubakar Will Still Cry Blood Again? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Atiku Abubakar Will Still Cry Blood Again? (1153 Views)

So Atiku Used His Elder Brother's WAEC Certificate To Get A Job At Customs / Tinubu Supporters Will Cry Blood After Seeing This Innocent Tweet / Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Atiku Abubakar Will Still Cry Blood Again? by johnmartus(m): 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
God bless southern Nigeria they really disgrace the criminal minded man still parading the affairs of this country shame on osun people. Voted criminal another fulani to lead you again.

I always saying if Tinubu can't win peter obi should win instead of Atiku. But not like igbo that always saying if Peter obi can't get it Atiku should have it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Atiku Abubakar Will Still Cry Blood Again? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yes! His prerogative.
You go and contest 7 times. grin

1 Like

Re: So Atiku Abubakar Will Still Cry Blood Again? by Favy00(f): 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nigeria no like am ma Soo let him rest Na, true or false
Re: So Atiku Abubakar Will Still Cry Blood Again? by johnmartus(m): 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
grin
Favy00:
Nigeria no like am ma Soo let him rest Na, true or false
Re: So Atiku Abubakar Will Still Cry Blood Again? by Tissaia(f): 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
Urchin afonja hiding behind "southern" presidency. We northerners care about religion more. if APC wins the Muslim Muslim ticket, which he tinubu will be 100% loyal to the north for his second term, that's if he didn't die and kashim takes over. We are fine with it... just don't fool rest of the christians southerners by saying "southern presidency" don't come and cry islamization afterwards. Fcking hypocrite like wike out of desperation saying "southern presidency"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Atiku Abubakar Will Still Cry Blood Again? by Jay5mie: 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
I no know who swear for that man

E dun drag PDP to the mud
Re: So Atiku Abubakar Will Still Cry Blood Again? by johnmartus(m): 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
His imam's should flog him 72 stroke of canes for broke the rule
KanwuliaExtra:
Yes! His prerogative.
You go and contest 7 times. grin
Re: So Atiku Abubakar Will Still Cry Blood Again? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
johnmartus:
His imam's should flog him 72 stroke of canes for broke the rule

At least he tried.

Make ya papa go try. Abi nor be “youth”?😄
Re: So Atiku Abubakar Will Still Cry Blood Again? by Felimax(m): 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tissaia:
Urchin afonja hiding behind "southern" presidency... We northerners care about religion more, if tinubu wins is a Muslim Muslim ticket which is fine with us. Just don't come and cry Islamization afterwards. Fcking hypocrite

I swear down!
Re: So Atiku Abubakar Will Still Cry Blood Again? by johnmartus(m): 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
cheesy Ebuka rest ebuka rest you will give yourself hypertension. There is no how Tinubu presidency will not benefit you igbos
Tissaia:
Urchin afonja hiding behind "southern" presidency... We northerners care about religion more, if tinubu wins is a Muslim Muslim ticket which is fine with us. Just don't come and cry Islamization afterwards. Fcking hypocrite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Atiku Abubakar Will Still Cry Blood Again? by johnmartus(m): 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
Papa don die long time ago I'm not sure if IBB will die well for killing my father.
KanwuliaExtra:

At least he tried.

Make ya papa go try. Abi nor be “youth”?😄

1 Like

Re: So Atiku Abubakar Will Still Cry Blood Again? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
johnmartus:
Papa don die long time ago I'm not sure if IBB will die well for killing my father.

Go dig am up abeg!
Poor thing. Abi Imam and Pastors flog am to death with sickness and poverrrry? cheesy

And you dey mock who dey alive and living his life?

Mtcheeeee
Re: So Atiku Abubakar Will Still Cry Blood Again? by kokoA(m): 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ayu messed up PDP's chances by picking Atiku..
Re: So Atiku Abubakar Will Still Cry Blood Again? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
kokoA:
Ayu messed up PDP's chances by picking Atiku..

Na who e for pick before?

Wike?

Tufiaaaaaakwa!!!!

1 Like

Re: So Atiku Abubakar Will Still Cry Blood Again? by johnmartus(m): 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
Bro today is not Christmas why you so stupid this way
KanwuliaExtra:

Go dig am up abeg!
Poor thing. Abi Imam and Pastors flog am to death with sickness and poverrrry? cheesy

And you dey mock who dey alive and living his life?

Mtcheeeee
Re: So Atiku Abubakar Will Still Cry Blood Again? by highchief1: 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
johnmartus:
God bless southern Nigeria they really disgrace the criminal minded man still parading the affairs of this country shame on osun people. Voted criminal another fulani to lead you again.

I always saying if Tinubu can't win peter obi should win instead of Atiku. But not like igbo that always saying if Peter obi can't get it Atiku should have it.
atiku is an idiot.the whole politics of primaries and vice presidential he couldn’t reconcile didn’t help.How can u be going for a war without 5 govs.
Re: So Atiku Abubakar Will Still Cry Blood Again? by kokoA(m): 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Na who e for pick before?

Wike?

Tufiaaaaaakwa!!!!
They had Peter Obi, Udom Emmanuel and Wike to choose from
Re: So Atiku Abubakar Will Still Cry Blood Again? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
kokoA:
They had Peter Obi, Udom Emmanuel and Wike to choose from

Did WIKE agreeee?
Re: So Atiku Abubakar Will Still Cry Blood Again? by johnmartus(m): 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
Atiku Abubarkar is a greed and selfish person. He destroyed southeast chance Atiku Abubakar that destroyed pdp and went to APC he know he don't have any chance in APC he came back to same pdp which was built by Fayose and wike .

Atiku Abubarkar should have leave the ticket for southeast and support peter obi at least wike will not have any excuse.

Why igbo attacking Tinubu ? Tinubu is not a problem of igbo honestly he didn't contest under pdp the man run under his party that he formed by himself.
highchief1:
atiku is an idiot.the whole politics of primaries and vice presidential he couldn’t reconcile didn’t help.How can u be going for a war without 5 govs.
Re: So Atiku Abubakar Will Still Cry Blood Again? by iokpebholo: 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hahahah.PDP Was truely d only party that could have rescued Nigerians from APC hardship but Obi and crazy obidient came with their madness.Thank God Obi did not win,let them have sense at last

1 Like

Re: So Atiku Abubakar Will Still Cry Blood Again? by kokoA(m): 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Did WIKE agreeee?
Infact na God catch Wike. He was bullying everybody as if PDP belongs to his father.
Re: So Atiku Abubakar Will Still Cry Blood Again? by highchief1: 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
johnmartus:
Atiku Abubarkar is a greed and selfish person. He destroyed southeast chance Atiku Abubakar that destroyed pdp and went to APC he know he don't have any chance in APC he came back to same pdp which was built by Fayose and wike .

Atiku Abubarkar should have leave the ticket for southeast and support peter obi at least wike will not have any excuse.

Why igbo attacking Tinubu ? Tinubu is not a problem of igbo honestly he didn't contest under pdp the man run under his party that he formed by himself.
and his good heart is playing out for him.Nobody knew he will get this far.I want tinubu to win it will be a lesson to a lot of people that hardwork and consistency pays.
Re: So Atiku Abubakar Will Still Cry Blood Again? by haffaze777(m): 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
johnmartus:

Igbo will vote for Satan instead of Yorubagrin they hate Yoruba with passion,that's why I always pity our Obidient Yoruba youth.
Re: So Atiku Abubakar Will Still Cry Blood Again? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
kokoA:
Infact na God catch Wike. He was bullying everybody as if PDP belongs to his father.

The reason Tambuwal sided with Atiku.
Because they wanted Obi to be the flag bearer. But Wike refused.

See what he did to Secondus because of his ambition? After he failed to realize his dreams, he descended on Ayu. grin

Tinubu and APC go deal with am ke!
Re: So Atiku Abubakar Will Still Cry Blood Again? by kokoA(m): 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

The reason Tambuwal sided with Atiku.
Because they wanted Obi to be the flag bearer. But Wike refused.

See what he did to Secondus because of his ambition? After he failed to realize his dreams, he descended on Ayu. grin

Tinubu and APC go deal with am ke!
This election would have been buried if PDP picked Obi with Tambuwal as running mate.
Re: So Atiku Abubakar Will Still Cry Blood Again? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
kokoA:
This election would have been buried if PDP picked Obi.

It was a tricky situation.
Re: So Atiku Abubakar Will Still Cry Blood Again? by johnmartus(m): 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
Exactly and moreover the man will perform excellently Tinubu can't be intimidate by individual he has already said it's a one man government. You will surprised that shettima get impeached if he misbehave.
highchief1:
and his good heart is playing out for him.Nobody knew he will get this far.I want tinubu to win it will be a lesson to a lot of people that hardwork and consistency pays.
Re: So Atiku Abubakar Will Still Cry Blood Again? by johnmartus(m): 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
cheesy you are not far from truths.
haffaze777:

Igbo will vote for Satan instead of Yorubagrin they hate Yoruba with passion,that's why I always pity our Obidient Yoruba youth.
Re: So Atiku Abubakar Will Still Cry Blood Again? by highchief1: 10:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
johnmartus:
Exactly and moreover the man will perform excellently Tinubu can't be intimidate by individual he has already said it's a one man government. You will surprised that shettima get impeached if he misbehave.
im happy Obi is no longer in the race let’s pray atiku doesn’t perform abracadabra
Re: So Atiku Abubakar Will Still Cry Blood Again? by johnmartus(m): 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yes I guess.
Re: So Atiku Abubakar Will Still Cry Blood Again? by johnmartus(m): 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
This is terrible.

(1) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Under Fire As She Shares The Ankara Meant For Tinubu’s Swearing-in / My Amazing Nigerian People, Please Help Me Congratulate HE, Governor Sanwo Olu / The Real Meaning Of Omo Ale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.