Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Labour Party Finished Very Strong In Ikeja LGA. Photo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Finished Very Strong In Ikeja LGA. Photo. (1161 Views)

Collation From Ikeja LGA. My Polling Unit. / Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA / Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Party Finished Very Strong In Ikeja LGA. Photo. by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
Labour Party finished very strong in Ikeja.
OBIdients, we are on ground and on course.

Mynd44 Seun OAm4j

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Finished Very Strong In Ikeja LGA. Photo. by Finestgurlie(f): 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Finished Very Strong In Ikeja LGA. Photo. by Totilopussylick(m): 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
Weldon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Finished Very Strong In Ikeja LGA. Photo. by Paragon311(m): 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
More to come...

Interesting

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Finished Very Strong In Ikeja LGA. Photo. by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Weldon
Thanks
Re: Labour Party Finished Very Strong In Ikeja LGA. Photo. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
I think sey dem manipulate the result nah... grin grin grin

Foolish set of dumbos...

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Finished Very Strong In Ikeja LGA. Photo. by HydraFeeds(m): 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
zombidients believe the election is fair where they won but it’s rigged where they lost .

I think PDP is dying out and LP/NNPP is becoming the new opposition,they inherited the natural opposition base .

Nothing new.

modified

Most APC loyalists I know were not opportune to vote yesterday due to technical reasons ,however the LP loyalists were a little bit excited because of tribal reasons (from my observation in my area) .

I’m sure Computer Village contributes a lot to Ikeja vote .

Also ,advice to Sanwo Olu ,your opposition is not Jandor but GRV ,most of his followers are pursuing a tribal agenda and it will not be good for the state . Sit up .

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Finished Very Strong In Ikeja LGA. Photo. by IduNaOba: 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
Over 8.9k votes
Damn!

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Finished Very Strong In Ikeja LGA. Photo. by Kwashiman: 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
KillSars:

Foolish set of dumbos...
Like your mother you degenerate pig! Atiku is winning this election

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Finished Very Strong In Ikeja LGA. Photo. by Lazyuth: 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
But Asiwaju won at Agege and badagry
Re: Labour Party Finished Very Strong In Ikeja LGA. Photo. by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
KillSars:

Foolish set of dumbos...
There's plenty of time for you to wail. Chill.
Re: Labour Party Finished Very Strong In Ikeja LGA. Photo. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kwashiman:

Like your mother you degenerate pig! Atiku is winning this election
Numbskull... ur tears is salty, try dey reduce ur salt intake
Re: Labour Party Finished Very Strong In Ikeja LGA. Photo. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
They always finish strong!

🤣🤣😂🤣😀
Re: Labour Party Finished Very Strong In Ikeja LGA. Photo. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
There's plenty of time for you to wail. Chill.
🤡
Re: Labour Party Finished Very Strong In Ikeja LGA. Photo. by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
KillSars:

🤡
There will also be sufficient time for you to clown.
Re: Labour Party Finished Very Strong In Ikeja LGA. Photo. by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
They always finish strong!

🤣🤣😂🤣😀
You are high on cheap substance Tinubu gave you.
Re: Labour Party Finished Very Strong In Ikeja LGA. Photo. by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
HydraFeeds:
zombidients believe the election is fair where they won but it’s rigged where they lost .

I think PDP is dying out and LP/NNPP is becoming the new opposition,they inherited the natural opposition base .

Nothing new.

modified

Most APC loyalists I know were not opportune to vote yesterday due to technical reasons ,however the LP loyalists were a little bit excited because of tribal reasons (from my observation in my area) .

I’m sure Computer Village contributes a lot to Ikeja vote .

Also ,advice to Sanwo Olu ,your opposition is not Jandor but GRV ,most of his followers are pursuing a tribal agenda and it will not be good for the state . Sit up .
Beautiful advice to the Yaba left patient. It's just a tard too late because, majority of yorubas who did not vote will come out to vote for LP. Add that to the good will LP enjoys already..

At my Pu yesterday, I saw Hausa, calabar, birom, ogoja, yorubas, itshekiri, Edo, and others all waiting to cast their votes for Obi.

You have limited sight and it's your undoing
Re: Labour Party Finished Very Strong In Ikeja LGA. Photo. by HydraFeeds(m): 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Beautiful advice to the Yaba left patient. It's just a tard too late because, majority of yorubas who did not vote will come out to vote for LP. Add that to the good will LP enjoys already..

At my Pu yesterday, I saw Hausa, calabar, birom, ogoja, yorubas, itshekiri, Edo, and others all waiting to cast their votes for Obi.

You have limited sight and it's your undoing

State election is different from presidential election though ,as we observed in some areas where certain candidates won senatorial but lost the presidency to another party.

And SanwoOlu performed well which is a plus to him ,his only Achilles heel is zombies that can’t think for themselves but follow wack trends and the godfatherism optics but it’s a plantain tree issue .

If you have brain to think well ,you should be able to project that Jandor still has his base but will be shared with the other greenhorn .

My advice is to make sure no stone is left unturned to avoid unexpected results.

Lastly ,the emergence of Tinubu(hopefully) will be a morale booster to the APC nationwide .

(1) (Reply)

Plot To Install Interim Government Is Real, Says DSS / FFK, MC Oluomo, Bayo & Others Who Threaten Genocide Walk Free, Igbo Get Arrested / Where's Pa Adebanjo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.