Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,463 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) (55045 Views)

Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche / A Street Poll In Lagos On The 2023 Elections (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by WhisperedNoise: 10:18am On Feb 27, 2023
brutal1:
Stop reacting angrily to everything. You are an hypocrite. Try to be civil in your reaction, Pastor Paul is an human being like everyone, he is not God stop defending him as if he holds to key to your life. Paul is not his age mate in life and age but is Tinubu your agemate? Is he your fathers age mate in life and age? Nobody in your entire clan match him in anyway...May everyone determined to subvert justice meet their death, look Oyedepo prayed so much on the altar like this they are not dying....its all game of interest....we should not be having the richesr of these guys from a country as poor as Nigeria...all na Intellectual scam and you will die as their slave...you will worship them till your death comes and your children will continue to worship them as well ..none of you hold the keys to death, it comes at anytime, you fit even die before they announce the result, try to be taking a chill pill in life...anybody's end may be the next minute, I fit even die before you, so be humble in your anger. You like emotion to take the best of you. Let your education show small, dont just pick up your phone and type trash...you can be filled with you anger and hate but wait till the election result is announced...your messiah cam still win the election but your lack of patience is scratching your brain and making you lose your cool. Drink alot of water and wait...patience is needed....stop barking like a stray dog...it doesn't look good on you. Some people are looking up to you, What is christ like about your post here?? You are just one example of a follower of christ filled with anger, hate and stupidity. Rest in pieces...you are not worthy to be called human. You've lost touches with common sense. Stop allowing things like this to take the best of you. You can do better, your parents or children wont be proud of this your post. Stop this madness. Politics is never a game of saints. If my post vex you, drop location.

Lol
I won't justify your gross stupidity with a rebuttal.
Have a great day.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by brutal1(m): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2023
You should be ashamed of yourself nothing more. Your behaviour and your post that I replied is not acceptable anywhere. You should bury your face in shame. Your double standard is clear, you think you were making sense calling out someone abusing Paul but you are right abusing Tinubu...and thats the mantra of your political base...mob action and intimidation....a well brought up and cultured person should not abuse elders. That person was wrong to abuse Paul but you are using two wrongs to make a right because of your hatred for another. You are not a civil being. Only a thug and a slowpoke can send that out here. Just hide your face in Shame. Gross stupidity grin call your children and read your comment to them...if you dont have, call your nephews and nieces and read it out to them or go on the altar and read your comment to the people. You are not even aware you should be ashamed of yourself. Oponu ayirada...if you well brought up well you wont post that so your parent didnt do a good job. You are accusing someone of doing something you yourself is doing and you want praise. Ode oshi. Your toxicity made some people had a change of mind on your candidate and the result are still coming in ..your candidate may still win but why do you want to die before the final result...calm down and drink water.
WhisperedNoise:

Lol
I won't justify your gross stupidity with a rebuttal.
Have a great day.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by RulerIAm(m): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2023
jaymichael:
What you and that your paul need is to google "the most painless way to commit suicide" They badly need the information. Awon ode. Oponu ayeraye
bastard d fool! I'm not sorry. U will die soon.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by WhisperedNoise: 10:47am On Feb 27, 2023
brutal1:
You should be ashamed of yourself nothing more. Your behaviour and your post that I replied is not acceptable anywhere. You should bury your face in shame. Your double standard is clear, you think you were making sense calling out someone abusing Paul but you are right abusing Tinubu...and thats the mantra of your political base...mob action and intimidation....a well brought up and cultured person should not abuse elders. That person was wrong to abuse Paul but you are using two wrongs to make a right because of your hatred for another. You are not a civil being. Only a thug and a slowpoke can send that out here. Just hide your face in Shame. Gross stupidity grin call your children and read your comment to them...if you dont have, call your nephews and nieces and read it out to them or go on the altar and read your comment to the people. You are not even aware you should be ashamed of yourself. Oponu ayirada...if you well brought up well you wont post that so your parent didnt do a good job. You are accusing someone of doing something you yourself is doing and you want praise. Ode oshi. Your toxicity made some people had a change of mind on your candidate and the result are still coming in ..your candidate may still win but why do you want to die before the final result...calm down and drink water.
Thanks for exhibiting your stupidity to the world.
Now, please shut the door on your way out.
Tanchu
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by brutal1(m): 10:55am On Feb 27, 2023
You re not even useful to yourself. Worthless being, who is exhibiting stupidity other than the grown up boy who is caught up in his foolishness. I can read the tone of your responses, you are sober and only putting up fake shots that is not getting to destination. Go and su$k a door knob and get a better. Your parent dont deserve any respect because they gave birth to an uncultured human being that is displaying how badly they did the job of raising him. Do you have siblings?? Are they as dumb as you?? And you want change in nigeria? It must start from your clan...home training is needed. Stray dog...
WhisperedNoise:

Thanks for exhibiting your stupidity to the world.
Now, please shut the door on your way out.
Tanchu
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by WhisperedNoise: 11:01am On Feb 27, 2023
brutal1:
You re not even useful to yourself. Worthless being, who is exhibiting stupidity other than the grown up boy who is caught up in his foolishness. I can read the tone of your responses, you are sober and only putting up fake shots that is not getting to destination. Go and su$k a door knob and get a better. Your parent dont deserve any respect because they gave birth to an uncultured human being that is displaying how badly they did the job of raising him. Do you have siblings?? Are they as dumb as you?? And you want change in nigeria? It must start from your clan...home training is needed. Stray dog...
Lol
You'll be fine, dear. Shogbo?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Sophy22(f): 11:02am On Feb 27, 2023
jaymichael:
You and paul are the one that is depressed not me. I am celebrating your loss and failure with a bottle of my favourite drink.
Enjoy your favorite drink because it might be your last
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by MT: 11:02am On Feb 27, 2023
Politicians calling themselves pastors. There are many of them in Nigeria.

Adeboye and Kumuyi never involved themselves in this show of shame, despite attempt to drag them into it.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Shakathezulu1: 11:30am On Feb 27, 2023
Ahvenjah:

I think your brain is experiencing mental apartheid due to your deep tribalistic and ethnocentric nature.

you didn't even dispute him because you know the truth. All of you, of whom are youths yet turn your eyes away from the evil your so called messiah is perpetuating just to win an election are the ones that will not die well. You must be insane to consider yourself better
than the person you just replied. I think Nigeria needs another 8 years of pain, me I know I will survive it but the ones who vote in this devil and collaborate with his mischievousness will die before everyone, because you people are that lost and you know it but the fear of uniqueness has drowned you all in your tribal pool of vomit.
As I typed. You will not die well, if you continue this tribal rubbish towards Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hendrixky:
The election revealed alot of things about yorubas that they are not educated they way they claimed

The god whom I serve bless you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Ahvenjah: 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Shakathezulu1:

As I typed. You will not die well, if you continue this tribal rubbish towards Yorubas.

Like i said the death is only for you and your companions. ewure
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Spanki(f): 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fut9ure:
Dr Paul Enenche reacts to the massive election malpractice and manipulation witnessed yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pA1toomvfs

What is Eneche's problem? Emotions don't control the spirit of God and the spirit of God has nothing to do with emotions. Face your pulpit! And stop cursing! God does not curse! Haba.. man of God interested in politics 😂😂🤣😂😊

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Prince16: 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Sorry to say bro/sis, many if u are not only bigotic and narcissistic but fascists all at the same time.
What a combo!
**Plenty yorubas voted other candidates - obi and atiku, how many igbos voted for others?
**Atiku won a Yoruba state how many south east states has bn won by non-igbos?

madjune:

Not all Yorubas, though.

I know a lot of Yorubas who are proud LP members and are truly fighting for a better Nigeria through Obi.

It's those Yorubas who would rather die in poverty than vote outside their tribal group. Smh.
Here u are wailing of other ppl's hunger', biko Izit ur 'hunger'?
One thing dt u guys have constantly displayed is absolute intolerance of other ppl's choices.
All of una - papa, mama, Pikin, pastors, ipob etc - pack unasef together like sardine, sleep and face d same direction by voting obi, but others are bigots if they choose to do d exact same thing u are guilty of.

Lord lugard may God forgive u for all these!
cool

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by writeprof(m): 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fut9ure:
Dr Paul Enenche reacts to the massive election malpractice and manipulation witnessed yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pA1toomvfs

Apt observations. I & about 2000 voters (old and young) were helpless as INEC officials robbed us of casting our votes despite staying at the Polling centre till almost 9pm.

Amen! A New Nigeria is about to be birthed in Jesus name.

For God has not given us the SPIRIT (Holy Spirit) of FEAR but of POWER, LOVE and a SOUND MIND.

You understand.

God bless Enenche, Oyedepo and the late Archbishop Benson Idahosa...
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Chochovini: 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
membranus:

Enenche did wrong by being a politically biased pastor.

Other big pastors like him kept their political choice close to their chest, and not openly instigating their members to vote for any particular candidate.

But not Enenche, he was openly castigating other parties candidates, and preaching on the Lord's pulpit to his members to favour Obi's candidacy.

He has lost a lot of many Christians' respect by doing that.
. The emphasis here is you insulting a Man of God that did you no wrong.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by membranus: 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
Chochovini:
. The emphasis here is you insulting a Man of God that did you no wrong.

Not insulting him, just stating the bare facts of the matter.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by HENRY648: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Paul should take a chill pill!

It’s not a time to spew gibberish, bunkum and balderdash!
Will u shut the trash!!!
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Chochovini: 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Your god of gullible men did wrong by going political on the pulpit.
A spiritually endowed pastor would've seen better instead of raving mad over an election his candidate has lost
. And that has now given you the bonafide right to insult a man of God anyhow abi? Something you cannot even try on your own father!
Well, just to let you know that there is always a repercussion for such act. And you have just applied for it. Instead of you being remorseful about your useless attack on an innocent man of God whom you and your entire generations yet unborn cannot get an inch close to, you are here spewing rubbish about how a he went political on the pulpit. How is that your headache? How is it a sin to interfare in politics as a pastor? Is it anywhere in our constitution that clergy men should not be involved in politics? What about pst. Tunde Bakare who contested for president in 2015?
All I can say is get ready to reap the reward of your action which must come upon you and your family. Ewu Gambia!
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Chochovini: 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
membranus:

Not insulting him, just stating the bare facts of the matter.

. The thing there is when the repercussion of your attack on an innocent man of God shall come upon you and your household, dont start running from Church to Church seeking deliverance o.
That time, it may not be on NL for us to know but you will bear it alone cos you brought it upon yourself. So shall it be unless if God Almighy is no more on His throne.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Shakathezulu1: 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ahvenjah:

Like i said the death is only for you and your companions. ewure
Dan iska.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by membranus: 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Chochovini:
. The thing there is when the repercussion of your attack on an innocent man of God shall come upon you and your household, dont start running from Church to Church seeking deliverance o.
That time, it may not be on NL for us to know but you will bear it alone cos you brought it upon yourself. So shall it be unless if God Almighy is no more on His throne.

Back to sender (ON YOU) in FULL FORCE in JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN.

You people only know how to defend your pastor, if they ask you to defend the ALMIGHTY GOD with the same passion, you will quickly run away.

You must be a very foolish person.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Prince16: 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
BreconHills:

Prophetic class 101 - If you have made two prophetic statements in a row and they did not come to pass then do not make a third. Better still after the first one, keep quiet.

Paraphrasing Deuteronomy 18:22
Some of these men just like disgracing themselves.
Na so den do during Jonathan errection, den 'lule'. 2019, the same thing, den 'lule'. 2023 they lied against God again, and God put them to shame, yet they will not rest!
cool

Deuteronomy 18:20-22
King James Version
"20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the Lord hath not spoken?

22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him"

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Ahvenjah: 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Shakathezulu1:

Dan iska.

adulterated fulani, Write in English and stop trying to con your way out via imbecilic insults
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Prince16: 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
AnanseK:

Read what you wrote again, when you’re sober! God forbid “HELL” in Nigeria or anywhere.
E chuck u too abi?
grin
----------------------------------------------------

I don torkam b4 say na d same software dey control una panel board- be it literate or illiterate; pastor or prisoner, basic or exposed, e nor matter; na d same factory/default setting.

The same nzorgbu-nzorgbu 'u must do it our way or u perish' mentality wey una ipob take destroy east wey be say u don dey complain all ds while na hin be ur last card abi?

My pipo tork say "den nor dey prevent small Pikin from desiring leprosy so long as e ready to live inside Forrest alone"

Ngwanu, let's go there!
cool
Abagworo:
Nigerians are quietly waiting for them to declare Tinubu winner and hell will be let loose from North to South. Anything but Tinubu is acceptable
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
Chochovini:
. And that has now given you the bonafide right to insult a man of God anyhow abi? Something you cannot even try on your own father!
Well, just to let you know that there is always a repercussion for such act. And you have just applied for it. Instead of you being remorseful about your useless attack on an innocent man of God whom you and your entire generations yet unborn cannot get an inch close to, you are here spewing rubbish about how a he went political on the pulpit. How is that your headache? How is it a sin to interfare in politics as a pastor? Is it anywhere in our constitution that clergy men should not be involved in politics? What about pst. Tunde Bakare who contested for president in 2015?
All I can say is get ready to reap the reward of your action which must come upon you and your family. Ewu Gambia!

Man of god, my foot.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Stone03: 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

You are a slave. May corona virus kill you there
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Olurondo: 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
They collect your tithes, offerings,sacrificial giving and then buy private jets,build big church auditoriums,rolls royce,multi million dollar estate and then they want to tell you who to vote for and even tell INEC how to do their job. These so called pastors get rich at the expense of their church members getting poorer. If you cannot use your head they will turn you to zombie.Enenche should focus on his church and leave INEC to do their job!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Shakathezulu1: 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ahvenjah:

adulterated fulani, Write in English and stop trying to con your way out via imbecilic insults
Exactly as I predicted, a tribalistic idiot is who Ahvenjah is.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by kuroben4real: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Quite there, if you don’t know what to say.
VoteTinubu2023:
Partisan Pastor.

Zero Credibility.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Prince16: 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
membranus:

Enenche did wrong by being a politically biased pastor.

Other big pastors like him kept their political choice close to their chest, and not openly instigating their members to vote for any particular candidate.

But not Enenche, he was openly castigating other parties candidates, and preaching on the Lord's pulpit to his members to favour Obi's candidacy.

He has lost a lot of many Christians' respect by doing that.
Certainly he has lost mine for sure.
He has d erroneous belief that only obi fans are attending his church.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by Ahvenjah: 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
Shakathezulu1:

Exactly as I predicted, a tribalistic idiot is who Ahvenjah is.

Look who is calling another person tribalistic, look in the effing mirror distorted amoeba
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) by MyAmericandream(f): 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Shut up you slowpoke. You think say na life you dey live for naija. Ozuor

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets / Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel / Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.