Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Serena Williams Could Get Banned - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Serena Williams Could Get Banned (854 Views)

Throw Backs:serena Williams Dazzles In Bikini Following French Open Win / Throwback: Serena Williams In Sexy Bikini At The Beach / Serena Williams Flaunts Her Famously Toned Beach Body On Holiday In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serena Williams Could Get Banned by suxes2006(m): 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2011
Source? Check my signature

Serena Williams didn't exhibit much grace under fire during Sunday's U.S. Open match against Samantha Stosur in Flushing Meadows, New York. Already on probation for an earlier incident, the 29-year-old tennis champ threw a fit when she disagreed with the ruling of umpire Eva Asderaki.

"Come on!" Williams bellowed, after Asderaki awarded a point to her opponent (who won the first set 6-2). The sports superstar's tantrum didn't end there. In between sets, she sat next to Asderaki's tower and sniped: "If you ever see me walking down the hall look the other way. You're out of control, you're a hater and you're unattractive inside," Williams said during the exchange.
Re: Serena Williams Could Get Banned by BootyOnMe: 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2011
If this happened indeed, it is very unprofessional.
I would not be surprised.
Anyhoo, ghetto rat must be ghetto rat.
Nor be Compton she grow up? cheesy

But getting banned over this act of frustration would be quite excessive. Haba!
Person nor go 'vent' again? grin
Re: Serena Williams Could Get Banned by dominique(f): 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2011
She escaped the ban though she'll have to pay $2k fine. She has to be careful, she may not be that lucky next time.
Re: Serena Williams Could Get Banned by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2011
this is peanuts compared to what John Mc Enroe did in his days!
Re: Serena Williams Could Get Banned by Outstrip(f): 12:56am On Sep 14, 2011
BootyOnMe:

If this happened indeed, it is very unprofessional.
I would not be surprised.
Anyhoo, ghetto rat must be ghetto rat.
Nor be Compton she grow up? cheesy

But getting banned over this act of frustration would be quite excessive. Haba!
Person nor go 'vent' again? grin
Why is it ghetto? Because a black girl did it? Would you say ghetto if a blond Russian did it??
Re: Serena Williams Could Get Banned by suxes2006(m): 6:43am On Sep 14, 2011
Well IMO i am yet to see any big deal
in what they are saying. why ban? abegi
make em no dull her spirit the more jor

www.nhews. org - for more news

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Flavour Storm Abuja For Rhythm Unplugged / Big-butted Celebutante Kim Kardashian Is Planning To Run For Mayor Of Glendale:) / Julius Agwu Started Hawking At Age Six- Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.