Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

INEC Announces Adams Oshiomhole As Senator Elect Of Edo North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Announces Adams Oshiomhole As Senator Elect Of Edo North (20433 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole As A Boy / PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch / APC Governors To Remove Oshiomhole As Chairman, Collect Signatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Announces Adams Oshiomhole As Senator Elect Of Edo North by Parachoko: 7:11am On Feb 27, 2023
Uk2114:

No one in Edo state can beat oshiomole in his local government. It is only Philip shaibu who is the present deputy Governor that can stand oshiomole in oshio local government..
Oshiomole will destroy Philip shaibu in Edo North
Re: INEC Announces Adams Oshiomhole As Senator Elect Of Edo North by Sheggy13(m): 7:12am On Feb 27, 2023
Wali84:
cashless economy
Don't mind the losers. They were celebrating Buhari Naira mop up and artificial scarcity, but now accusing APC of using money to win elections. How come they supposedly bought votes when Buhari didn't make APC politicians get access to money.
Re: INEC Announces Adams Oshiomhole As Senator Elect Of Edo North by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:25am On Feb 27, 2023
BigYash:
So because of tribe someone should vote rubbish over competence,na em you dey talk? I am not Igbo,I be Edo man ,even though I support obi o. I just want Nigeria rescued from APC. They have done so much harm to the nation,in the last seven plus years. Who knows if Banky would have also become another Desmond Idiot. So,him loosing to the LP guy no really pain me..
if you talk of competence Obi no fit lace fashola shoes let alone tinubu shoes... Is oshiomole incompetent to u? And by the way did u see the votes from Igboland compare to Yoruba land especially Lagos... Pple are voting one way supported of PDP especially APC are intimidated from voting... But Yorubas are voting APC PDP LP... So I know what am saying... Some Igbos are bigot but accuse others of bigotry... Am glad obi has lost he wasn't worth it anyway... And they should learn politics isn't emotions or noise or blackmail and Insulting others not supporting ur side... So think am
Re: INEC Announces Adams Oshiomhole As Senator Elect Of Edo North by Caseless: 7:29am On Feb 27, 2023
IVORY2009:
Senate position bought with money.
sore loser!

He's humbled you guys. You think elections are won online.

He's senator comrade Adams Oshomhole. Lick your wound.
Re: INEC Announces Adams Oshiomhole As Senator Elect Of Edo North by BigYash: 7:37am On Feb 27, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
if you talk of competence Obi no fit lace fashola shoes let alone tinubu shoes... Is oshiomole incompetent to u? And by the way did u see the votes from Igboland compare to Yoruba land especially Lagos... Pple are voting one way supported of PDP especially APC are intimidated from voting... But Yorubas are voting APC PDP LP... So I know what am saying... Some Igbos are bigot but accuse others of bigotry... Am glad obi has lost he wasn't worth it anyway... And they should learn politics isn't emotions or noise or blackmail and Insulting others not supporting ur side... So think am
You be my Edo brother o,but you dey disappoint me like this nau. You see Tinubu during campaigns at all? You no see say na hand them dey use support am waka.. His words no dey even correct.. Answer this simple question bros. If you were an employer,and BAT and Obi come for job position.. Who you go employ? Can't you see that Tinubu is too old to rule this nation? He forgets easily, and APC as a party has been hell since they came in.. If he was so good,why he dey buy votes and try rig election with his people to win?
Re: INEC Announces Adams Oshiomhole As Senator Elect Of Edo North by stuffs2002: 7:54am On Feb 27, 2023
IVORY2009:
Senate position bought with money.

DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB everywhere.

Where were you when Oshiomole was busy campaigning
Re: INEC Announces Adams Oshiomhole As Senator Elect Of Edo North by occfx: 7:59am On Feb 27, 2023
socialmediaman:
So he made it? They couldn’t retire him politically?

Okay now. I don’t blame the politicians again walahi. The citizens should suffer their suffer in peace

I tell you, let the suffer continue abeg... E never reach apex.
Re: INEC Announces Adams Oshiomhole As Senator Elect Of Edo North by Uk2114: 8:33am On Feb 27, 2023
Parachoko:
Oshiomole will destroy Philip shaibu in Edo North

Shaibu will get a better vote than this PDP contestant. That is what I meant.
Re: INEC Announces Adams Oshiomhole As Senator Elect Of Edo North by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:46am On Feb 27, 2023
BigYash:
You be my Edo brother o,but you dey disappoint me like this nau. You see Tinubu during campaigns at all? You no see say na hand them dey use support am waka.. His words no dey even correct.. Answer this simple question bros. If you were an employer,and BAT and Obi come for job position.. Who you go employ? Can't you see that Tinubu is too old to rule this nation? He forgets easily, and APC as a party has been hell since they came in.. If he was so good,why he dey buy votes and try rig election with his people to win?
continue following propaganda.. as for ur question I don't have ansa for u cos it's a ridiculous question... Government a country is different from running a company... A company is run for profit... Running a country isn't for profit that's why govt do free services for citizens... Like I said tinubu is miles ahead of Obi... When u have open mind u ll see my point... Amongst the four major contenders Obi is last in d pecking order of competence and intelligence...
Re: INEC Announces Adams Oshiomhole As Senator Elect Of Edo North by BigYash: 9:26am On Feb 27, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
continue following propaganda.. as for ur question I don't have ansa for u cos it's a ridiculous question... Government a country is different from running a company... A company is run for profit... Running a country isn't for profit that's why govt do free services for citizens... Like I said tinubu is miles ahead of Obi... When u have open mind u ll see my point... Amongst the four major contenders Obi is last in d pecking order of competence and intelligence...
What's propaganda? Edo man suppose wise nau? Why you come different? You see Tinubu flaws while making speach during campaign ,abi you no see am? Running a country is even more tedious than running a company. No only mumu go say him no know how APC take drag this country backwards ,since they came in..
Re: INEC Announces Adams Oshiomhole As Senator Elect Of Edo North by Xnews: 9:52am On Feb 27, 2023
Oshiomole guy...

https://www.ok9ja.com
Re: INEC Announces Adams Oshiomhole As Senator Elect Of Edo North by jelel6: 10:24am On Feb 27, 2023
Uk2114:

Shaibu will get a better vote than this PDP contestant. That is what I meant.

Not really, this very PDP contestant, Alimikhena is a 3-term APC senator and people actually say he's kind. I'm sure Alimikhena in APC would defeat Philip shaibu in PDP in Edo North, especially if Oshio supports him as same party. Just that oshiomole decided to contest himself.
Re: INEC Announces Adams Oshiomhole As Senator Elect Of Edo North by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:59am On Feb 27, 2023
BigYash:
What's propaganda? Edo man suppose wise nau? Why you come different? You see Tinubu flaws while making speach during campaign ,abi you no see am? Running a country is even more tedious than running a company. No only mumu go say him no know how APC take drag this country backwards ,since they came in..
continue in ur illusion only an idiot thinks obi is better than tinubu simple
Re: INEC Announces Adams Oshiomhole As Senator Elect Of Edo North by BigYash: 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
continue in ur illusion only an idiot thinks obi is better than tinubu simple
I heard your so called better candidate rigged elections with inec. He lied about his age,name ,state of origin and now buying of votes and altering of figures .. You should know who the idiot is ,between you and I with all these points I just raised now. I even think say you get sense,reason why I follow you dey align before.. Mugu!
Re: INEC Announces Adams Oshiomhole As Senator Elect Of Edo North by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
BigYash:
I heard your so called better candidate rigged elections with inec. He lied about his age,name ,state of origin and now buying of votes.. You should know who the idiot is ,between you and I with all these points I just raised. I even think say you get sense,reason why I follow you dey align before.. Mugu!
God punish your generation idiot u guys think everyone must support Obi bastard
Re: INEC Announces Adams Oshiomhole As Senator Elect Of Edo North by BigYash: 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
God punish your generation idiot u guys think everyone must support Obi bastard
Your papa. Mugu! You think say Tinubu know you or your papa abi? Vote person wen go atleast change the setting of the country right now,you say na mumu you go remain forever. Idiot..
Re: INEC Announces Adams Oshiomhole As Senator Elect Of Edo North by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
BigYash:
Your papa. Mugu! You think say Tinubu know you or your papa abi? Vote person wen go atleast change the setting of the country right now,you say na mumu you go remain forever. Idiot..
does Obi know ur generation foolish idiot... Who told u one man can change Nigeria setting... U think Nigeria is a dictatorship... President powers get limit ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anti-corruption Fight: Only Corrupt People Afraid of PMB - Kashamu / N3.6tr Rail Contract Bypasses FEC Approval / Sowore: Court Threatens To Jail Yusuf Bichi Over Failure To Release Activists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.