Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting (38857 Views)

BREAKING: INEC Rejects Okowa’s LG Results For Over-voting / Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke / INEC Rejects Akpabio, Recognises Ekpo Udom As APC Senatorial Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting by BJanta: 6:57am On Feb 27, 2023
Adeleke's style.
Re: INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting by dalass(f): 6:59am On Feb 27, 2023
Minjim:
Dem don use over voting expose yo

PDP.... Overvoting! grin
Re: INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting by SK1SOLA: 6:59am On Feb 27, 2023
TINUBU don win, we dash him all the excess vote
Re: INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting by Myself2(m): 7:00am On Feb 27, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:

I'm sorry to say you no get sense, are you from Delta state?? Or from okowa's lga?? People wey dey on ground dey tell you as E be.. you're yarn dust.
Peter Obi won all the LGA in Delta state. Infact, 90% here voted for Peter Obi. Including those that took rice and other gifts from PDP and APC.

Why should you be sorry to say your papa no get sense.
It's a statement of fact that your father is an idiot and your.mother a prost!tute, you were born by mistake as the condom burst when your father went to his favourite ashi joint to knack your mother.
Tuehhh like you.
Come and insult me on nairaland and I will bury you alive. You no dey fear face ?
Re: INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting by Lordofalmajiri(f): 7:04am On Feb 27, 2023
Myself2:

Why should you be sorry to say your papa no get sense.
It's a statement of fact that your father is an idiot and your.mother a prost!tute, you were born by mistake as the condom burst when your father went to his favourite ashi joint to knack your mother.
Tuehhh like you.
Come and insult me on nairaland and I will bury you alive. You no dey fear face ?
I no blame you sha, cause If say the two bastards wey born you then drop you for people gate train you well.. you for no dey cause nuisance for the society.
Useless fool, why don't you answer the questions? You think people here are daft and illiterates like your people over there cool cool
Re: INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting by BluntCrazeMan: 7:06am On Feb 27, 2023
buzmanjohn:

https://punchng.com/breaking-nigeriaelections2023-inec-rejects-okowas-lg-results-for-over-voting/
Is it the whole of all the Polling-units in that LGA did Over-voting occur in.??

Secondly, they didn't upload the results to the Results Verification and Collation Support System., Neither did the BVAS transmit its accreditation data.
So, how were they able to determine the Over-voting.??
But the main question still remains, “Why would they cancel the whole LGA’s Result”??

They should just cancel only the Polling-units where Over-voting occured...
AND NOT A WHOLE LGA’S COLLATED-RESULT..

They just wanted to use this method to drop the votes of PDP..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting by stano2(m): 7:13am On Feb 27, 2023
Drealman20:
grin grin grin

You see Igbo man and scam?

Okowa of labour party is working for his criminal tribeman Peter obi of pdp.. grin grin
You are very dumb

3 Likes

Re: INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting by SLAP44: 7:14am On Feb 27, 2023
Myself2:

Peter Who ? Very laughable
How ignorant can you be. Okowa CAN NEVER lose election to anybody in his LGA of Ika North East.
The people adore him.
He is from Owa kingdom that has thr most population in Ika North east followed by Umunede. These two co.munities alone are enough to deliver his local government to him not to talk of when you now add other communities like Ute where he has die hard loyalists like his principal secretary , is it Idumuesah or Igbodo you want to talk about ?
If care is not taken, Okowa may even defeat Peter Obi in Onitsha (Anambra state) even

Hahahahahahahaha, thanks for making me laugh this morning. Enjoy your day bro, and your delusions. grin

1 Like

Re: INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting by Jeffy1206(m): 7:17am On Feb 27, 2023
simongonner:
This useless governor don reduce Obi vote
over voting happens in the North too but North when they tiff, they tiff together. No betrayal 😡🤦
Re: INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting by TrumpDonald2: 7:19am On Feb 27, 2023
Seefinish:
Over voting and they bypass Bvas?
Bvas, INEC including this election are scams

Baba, this matter go end for court and by God's grace the rightful winner will have his mandate. BVAS was meant for prompt collation of result but now, INEC itself is trying to manipulate it.
Re: INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting by favour32(m): 7:26am On Feb 27, 2023
Prosper91:
That's True, the LP candidates won the house of reps and senate seats but Okowa and his gang manipulated everything overnight
That means my friends in Delta state are correct with the info.

1 Like

Re: INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting by lilyheaven: 7:32am On Feb 27, 2023
Crazy 😜 head
Drealman20:
grin grin grin

You see Igbo man and scam?

Okowa of labour party is working for his criminal tribeman Peter obi of pdp.. grin grin
Re: INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting by Ogsirsolo: 7:37am On Feb 27, 2023
I won't support this hate speech
Drealman20:

Wake up.. God and Satan have decided to come to agreement to retire Peter obi from leadership in Nigeria.. Not only that,they have decided that no igbo man will ever rule Nigeria

1 Like

Re: INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting by Johnn78: 7:39am On Feb 27, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Is it the whole of all the Polling-units in that LGA did Over-voting occur in.??

Secondly, they didn't upload the results to the Results Verification and Collation Support System., Neither did the BVAS transmit its accreditation data.
So, how were they able to determine the Over-voting.??
But the main question still remains, “Why would they cancel the whole LGA’s Result”??

They should just cancel only the Polling-units where Over-voting occured...
AND NOT A WHOLE LGA’S COLLATED-RESULT..

They just wanted to use this method to drop the votes of PDP..
I tire o. Some polling units in that local government had normal elections that complied with lNEC standards and no ovdrvoting. Even okowa's polling unit, everything was very normal.

Why cancel the full local government? And not the specific polling units affected? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting by Drealman20: 7:42am On Feb 27, 2023
Ogsirsolo:
I won't support this hate speech

I don't need ur support

Igbos will never rule this country they once called zoo and dey will still call zoo after Peter obi lose

They will never hold the most powerful position in this nation.

Biafra is the way out for them. Let them dialogue for Biafra

Cc: simonekpa
Re: INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting by 684oludolamu: 7:47am On Feb 27, 2023
Okowa desperation will cause him losing as a vice President to Atiku Okowa desperation will cause him losing as a vice President to Atiku ...
Re: INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting by Vinnie2000(m): 7:50am On Feb 27, 2023
favour32:

That means my friends in Delta state are correct with the info.

Not only Okowa (PDP) but also Omo-Agege (APC)Thugs. They both Terrorised/Bullied INEC officials inorder to Satisfy their Paymasters.

Delta State Guber elections will be damn Bloody. sad
Re: INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting by Tonitoniton(m): 7:56am On Feb 27, 2023
simongonner:
This useless governor don reduce Obi vote

How is okowa a useless governor?

What made obi better than okowa?

Ika is not igbo land and obi can not win ika.

With this demonstration of igbo strangers in ika land, they will be put to their place soon
Re: INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:00am On Feb 27, 2023
Seefinish:
Over voting and they bypass Bvas?
Bvas, INEC including this election are scams
the reason they were able to reach that conclusion in the first place is because there's bvas. The number of accredited voters is on the bvas, if you get any number of votes above that, that's overvoting
Re: INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting by Slimzjoe(m): 8:00am On Feb 27, 2023
donpata:
INEC needs to employ permanent staff as PO1 and PO2s or Employ them like 6months to elections. Picking some people days to the election to come and conduct an important process like this is part of the problems we have today. With permanent staff that know their jobs and pensions are at stake, some of the mess we see may not arise.

You obviously don't know that Permanent staffs of Inec are actually in Bed with the Politicians in their locality. If they don't do what the Politicians want, their lives are not safe in that LGA.

Inec brings in Corp members who have no affiliation with Parties and expect Touts to just respect the uniform and not attack or try to manipulate the corp member which is rubbish actually.

What we need is better security for the PO
Re: INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting by guychidile: 8:13am On Feb 27, 2023
Hmmmmmm, there's God o!
Re: INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting by PPIA: 8:15am On Feb 27, 2023
jared007:
Quite painful because Obi actually won that local govt Okowa made Inec to cancel. That's a minus
This is good news😋
Re: INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting by PPIA: 8:16am On Feb 27, 2023
DonTattaglia:
Yoruba Muslim CAN NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. Ask MKO Abiola, he will explain better!!
Dey play 🐽
Re: INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting by Donjuan77: 8:17am On Feb 27, 2023
But I de shame 4 gov okowa, so ordinary vote u stil de steal am nai b say u don thief all delta state money finish , u ar disgracing ur wife and children including ur girlfriends
Re: INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting by Burgermann: 9:13am On Feb 27, 2023
Drealman20:

Which solution?

Shebi Peter obi is competent abi.... Oya show me 3 videos where Peter obi commissioned project during his 8 years tenure..

Tell me Peter obi key achievement, standing track record and legacy in anambra

He only saved money for anambra, the shabbily investment he did, a sitting governor said it is next to nothing....... Peter obi is only reigning on the tribal igbos noise

You know, I have discovered that many a time it is foolishness to answer you people because you have already made up your minds. But this morning, I choose to accept that foolishness and answer you. I was privileged to be living in Anambra at that time and I saw his works first hand. He promoted and supported innoson motors and thousands of anambrarians got jobs, he brought in different companies in Anambra and gave job again to thousands of anambrarians. He built roads in the deepest parts of Anambra where nobody thought of building roads before and so many people where able to start businesses and so many agricultural businesses began to flourish. He concentrated on human development, equiped all the schools in the State, primary, secondary and tertiary, such that since he left no state university in Anambra has gone on strike till now because of the structures and developments he put in place and also Anambra went from 26th in waec to 1st position in his first 3 years of service and secondary school teachers were given remunerations that made them more comfortable in their jobs. Anambra won the award for best road network during his tenure. He won the Bill gates award for best human development and mdg best governor. He won all these awards for Anambra back to back. All those awards came from international bodies so you won't say it was rigged by Nigerian factors. Once again I was in Anambra when all these happened so I am a witness to these things.
This is the man I voted for, a man who built structures and built men and put food on people's tables, and treated people as human beings and not dogs and never took a penny that belonged to the State in the process. I didn't vote him because of his tribe. I don't see him as a god as you people do to your Tinubu, but he's a man whose heart is wounded for the travails of his people and he has sworn to change the narrative. That is my Principal!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting by Lovelive: 9:36am On Feb 27, 2023
God never said so.
But if what you said here has to be a falsehood against the Almighty God may his anger strike you and you alone.

Withdraw your statement before it is too late for you.

Drealman20:

Wake up.. God and Satan have decided to come to agreement to retire Peter obi from leadership in Nigeria.. Not only that,they have decided that no igbo man will ever rule Nigeria
Re: INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting by Drealman20: 9:40am On Feb 27, 2023
Lovelive:
God never said so.
But if what you said here has to be a falsehood against the Almighty God may his anger strike you and you alone.

Withdraw your statement before it is too late for you.

U r saying nonsense....
Re: INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting by Drealman20: 9:42am On Feb 27, 2023
Burgermann:

You know, I have discovered that many a time it is foolishness to answer you people because you have already made up your minds. But this morning, I choose to accept that foolishness and answer you. I was privileged to be living in Anambra at that time and I saw his works first hand. He promoted and supported innoson motors and thousands of anambrarians got jobs, he brought in different companies in Anambra and gave job again to thousands of anambrarians. He built roads in the deepest parts of Anambra where nobody thought of building roads before and so many people where able to start businesses and so many agricultural businesses began to flourish. He concentrated on human development, equiped all the schools in the State, primary, secondary and tertiary, such that since he left no state university in Anambra has gone on strike till now because of the structures and developments he put in place and also Anambra went from 26th in waec to 1st position in his first 3 years of service and secondary school teachers were given remunerations that made them more comfortable in their jobs. Anambra won the award for best road network during his tenure. He won the Bill gates award for best human development and mdg best governor. He won all these awards for Anambra back to back. All those awards came from international bodies so you won't say it was rigged by Nigerian factors. Once again I was in Anambra when all these happened so I am a witness to these things.
This is the man I voted for, a man who built structures and built men and put food on people's tables, and treated people as human beings and not dogs and never took a penny that belonged to the State in the process. I didn't vote him because of his tribe. I don't see him as a god as you people do to your Tinubu, but he's a man whose heart is wounded for the travails of his people and he has sworn to change the narrative. That is my Principal!!!!!!

Share a link of the project he did.. 3 videos of his project commissioning grin grin

If e didn't dey, e didn't dey 😁😁😁😁
Re: INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting by Lovelive: 9:49am On Feb 27, 2023
OK o

Shebi you don fear God ? Abi ?

Drealman20:

U r saying nonsense....
Re: INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting by dominion001(m): 9:59am On Feb 27, 2023
Okowa never see anything.
The local government belongs to us all and we the people have chosen Labour Party but he wan use his normal gra gra push us aside after positioning his daughter for house of assembly seat.

E no go work.
Re: INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting by Creamypie(m): 10:06am On Feb 27, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:

I'm sorry to say you no get sense, are you from Delta state?? Or from okowa's lga?? People wey dey on ground dey tell you as E be.. you dey yarn dust.
Peter Obi won all the LGA in Delta state. Infact, 90% here voted for Peter Obi. Including those that took rice and other gifts from PDP and APC.
no mind him.practically 90% of All in my unit voted l.p,same with my guys who voted in other units. L.p don take over delta state. In governoshop, we go show PDP shege. We are no longer their fools and toys. We have resolved to vote either l.p or APC

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Reduces Federal Ministries To 25 / Abdullah Mohammed Flaunts His Rolls-Royce & Wristwatch / Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.