Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,754 members, 7,865,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

They've Already Written It Long Before The Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They've Already Written It Long Before The Elections (789 Views)

Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments / Malami: It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Markets, Worship Places / Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They've Already Written It Long Before The Elections by LocalStandard1(m): 10:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hahahahahaha lol.
These people have already planned and written everything before the elections. What we're seeing now is only a release of it all.

Trust me, I started with a laugh cause that is the emotion I want to have about these fraud and complete sham.

No wonder while all OBIdients where at the polls from very early morning yesterday, voting and posting situation reports about their various units, the rest have been fully online attacking everyone and responding to every posts and comments.

As they say, "there's no polling unit on SM". Well there's definitely not one at the actual poling units either. We've wasted our time voting after all. We've wasted our time with the nonsense Buhari's Naira redesign and cash policy after all. Goodluck Jonathan gave them this power without a fight, after tasting it they will definitely not let it go.

We are in trouble Nigerians! All of us!! grin

2 Likes

Re: They've Already Written It Long Before The Elections by KanwuliaExtra: 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
Thanks to the BOULLION VANS. grin
Re: They've Already Written It Long Before The Elections by Evergreen12345(f): 10:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
I'm telling you
Re: They've Already Written It Long Before The Elections by LocalStandard1(m): 10:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Thanks to the BOULLION VANS. grin

Let's all have our laughs now, soon we all will forget how to even laugh.

1 Like

Re: They've Already Written It Long Before The Elections by KanwuliaExtra: 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
LocalStandard1:

We can never forget how to laugh o, or we are DEAD!
Re: They've Already Written It Long Before The Elections by LocalStandard1(m): 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nigerians prepare yourselves oh! Everyone, both the rich and the poor, man, woman and child, Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba. The first phase of my dream has just been confirmed.
When I shared it here someone asked me what it ment. Now I know!

Pastor Chris actually said it earlier during his endorsement of Peter but it didn't click till now.
Re: They've Already Written It Long Before The Elections by LocalStandard1(m): 11:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

We can never forget how to laugh o, or we are DEAD!

Not you definitely, you're not in Nigeria with us here. Enjoy your abroad well well, you're lucky.
Re: They've Already Written It Long Before The Elections by BentizilL: 11:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
Say anything you want but wait till tomorrow for bucket... cheesy

Asiwaju is coming kiss

2 Likes

Re: They've Already Written It Long Before The Elections by Telekinetic: 11:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
LocalStandard1:
Hahahahahaha lol.
These people have already planned and written everything before the elections. What we're seeing now is only a release of it all.

Trust me, I started with a laugh cause that is the emotion I want to have about these fraud and complete sham.

No wonder while all OBIdients where at the polls from very early morning yesterday, voting and posting situation reports about their various units, the rest have been fully online attacking everyone and responding to every posts and comments.

As they say, "there's no polling unit on SM". Well there's definitely not one at the actual poling units either. We've wasted our time voting after all. We've wasted our time with the nonsense Buhari's Naira redesign and cash policy after all. Goodluck Jonathan gave them this power without a fight, after tasting it they will definitely not let it go.

We are in trouble Nigerians! All of us!! grin
I mean I knew this was bound to happen. And I really hope Mr. Obi has a card up his sleeve. Like did y’all really expect a free and fair election? Did y’all really believe the script that old Fool.ani and dingBAT were playing at?? I did vote, not because I expected a free and fair election but because I hoped Peter Obi has a wild card he hasn’t played yet. Let’s see how things unfold 🙄

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They've Already Written It Long Before The Elections by LocalStandard1(m): 11:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
BentizilL:
Say anything you want but wait till tomorrow for bucket... cheesy

Asiwaju is coming kiss
Yes oh my brother, the Jackal is coming. grin
And we shall see! wink
Re: They've Already Written It Long Before The Elections by KanwuliaExtra: 11:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Not you definitely, you're not in Nigeria with us here.

And you think we are not dying silently far away from our motherland?

How many can survive the loneliness and culture shock ? You think it is easy? grin
Re: They've Already Written It Long Before The Elections by LocalStandard1(m): 11:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

And you think we are not dying silently far away from our motherland?

How many can survive the loneliness and culture shock ? You think it is easy? grin

You're about to thank God you're there, now more than ever. grin

Lucky woman, I wish I was there too right now. I would just turn down any news from Nigeria, for ever.
Re: They've Already Written It Long Before The Elections by KanwuliaExtra: 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
LocalStandard1:

You're about to thank God you're there, now more than ever. grin

Lucky woman, I wish I was there too right now. I would just turn down any news from Nigeria, for ever.

Trust me, I have paid my dues.
Ko easy rara.
Re: They've Already Written It Long Before The Elections by ScamHunter: 11:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
I don't think so. I've seen where they simply switched Obi's votes to Tinubu
Re: They've Already Written It Long Before The Elections by LocalStandard1(m): 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Trust me, I have paid my dues.
Ko easy rara.

Tell me how you did it, let me see if it's Within my power so I Japa join you before May.
Re: They've Already Written It Long Before The Elections by KanwuliaExtra: 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Tell me how you did it, let me see if it's Within my power so I Japa join you before May.

It will take you 20-30 years! grin

First, YOU MUST GO BSCK TO SCHOOL! cry
Re: They've Already Written It Long Before The Elections by ProphetM0hammad: 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Speak for yourself, if you want laughter to depart from you that's your choice
Re: They've Already Written It Long Before The Elections by LocalStandard1(m): 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Speak for yourself, if you want laughter to depart from you that's your choice

It you people supporting and aiding even rejoicing in this that I pity most actually.
Re: They've Already Written It Long Before The Elections by ProphetM0hammad: 11:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
LocalStandard1:

It you people supporting and aiding even rejoicing in this that I pity most actually.
Who are you to believe that everyone must go with your choice?
Pity yourself
I don't know where all of these is coming from that because it seems Obi will become third, then the election has been compromised.

Even the 3rd is not certain now, he should have known better when he was going from church to church playing the religion card.

Tomorrow you'll learn more when you see how people have rejected his tribal and religion party in the north

(1) (Reply)

Good Morning Fellow Atikulated / Kwara Governor With The President Elect And Incoming First Lady / Court Orders DSS To Release IPOB Supporter And Him ₦5m - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.