Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat (26252 Views)

Akpabio Wins Senate President Election / Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court / Nsima Ekere Wins Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat by Westernequinox: 7:06am On Feb 27, 2023
cool cool diz daylight robbery
FreeStuffsNG:
Lp mob should just stay calm so you people will not have heart attack when results start coming from the real voting bloc in Nigeria.

Congrats my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat by cornel00(m): 7:23am On Feb 27, 2023
You yoruba fools are really trying hard to create discord between igbos and our SS brothers. God will punish you all. You demons can not isolate us from our neighbours

Drealman20:

Yen yen yen

Igbo man is against an akwa ibom man in his own land in the south south. It explains why akwa ibomites don't want anytin to do with most igbos...

Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat by Drealman20: 7:29am On Feb 27, 2023
cornel00:
You yoruba fools are really trying hard to create discord between igbos and our SS brothers. God will punish you all. You demons can not isolate us from our neighbours

Seun mynd44 Dominique justwise oam4j npflmod

Rule 2
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat by Drealman20: 7:30am On Feb 27, 2023
Westernequinox:
cool cool diz daylight robbery

The robbery in the anambra na nightlife robbery too
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat by Menclothing: 7:31am On Feb 27, 2023
Congratulations Akpabio
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat by searchlight: 7:52am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Lp mob should just stay calm so you people will not have heart attack when results start coming from the real voting bloc in Nigeria.

Congrats my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Lol saying this to ease tension. We are waiting. You can't even win Lagos State that your lord built even with thugs and INEC help but want to win Nigeria. We will see.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat by searchlight: 7:58am On Feb 27, 2023
Racoon:
Supreme Court gave Akpabio a seat he never deserved. The judges of that bench will forever go down in infamy.
Forget about this saying bro. We were all born and raised in a corrupt infested system, the only way to survive in this part of the world is to continue in same corruption. Nothing will happen to the judges and election rigers. Look at OBj, Buhari, Tinubu, Nnamani, Saraki, Atiku and their likes. Aren't they still doing better than our fathers despite their atrocities? There sons will soon grow and rule over us while we continue to shout corruption.

If you want to make it here find any corruption department and join and earn a living. Or better still migrate to country where due process reign supreme if you are a lover of due process and you have the means.

A country where scammers are more regarded that teachers. Can you imagine a country where yahoo boys are more respected than doctors?

Let's face the reality, if you have the opportunity joined any corruption department and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat by Nackzy: 8:11am On Feb 27, 2023
Feggie3:
Why are you congratulating a criminal that stole billions of naira openly?
it's my choice to congratulate him
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat by TheMensch(m): 8:16am On Feb 27, 2023
Now I'm satisfied
Akpan Annang
Agwo-den uko
The people's choice...

Imagine old women voting all 'APC' in the three ballot papers just to make sure they don't do mistake and vote for another person apart from Akpabio...
When you're loved, you're loved no matter what.
We love you sir
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat by soil4soil(m): 8:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Incoming Senate President
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat by generalud: 8:28am On Feb 27, 2023
Who won in Ikono LGA in the Senatorial District?
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat by sageb: 8:35am On Feb 27, 2023
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat by 9jaRealist: 8:43am On Feb 27, 2023
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat by Vickho: 8:53am On Feb 27, 2023
Racoon:
Supreme Court gave Akpabio a seat he never deserved. The judges of that bench will forever go down in infamy.
you're a stupid slowpoke.
always learn to keep your mouth shut in ideas you have no Knowledge.
fool
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat by Vickho: 8:53am On Feb 27, 2023
Drealman20:

Yen yen yen

Igbo man is against an akwa ibom man in his own land in the south south. It explains why akwa ibomites don't want anytin to do with most igbos...

that Racoon is an idiot.
You no see him moniker
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat by Vickho: 8:55am On Feb 27, 2023
powerhouse3:
Imagine Akpabio as a Senate president..

Lawan dey learn for corruption wey Akpabio dey..

This people go just finished Nigeria..

Certainly Akpabio rig this election......

Akpabio ado ino......a very stupid one for that matters
you're a foolish slowpoke.
I sure say na udom bastard slave you be.
idiot
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat by Adabestseason(m): 9:00am On Feb 27, 2023
The ecstasy that greeted the aspiration of His excellency Godwin Obot Akpabio and his leadership style climaxed on the 25th february as a Goal.Thank God for PMB for the cashless policy,it would have been a different game with the amount of dollars that flew into Akwa ibom was enough to cause a devastation,Finally a vampire who believes that he is a demi-god...is.down............................................ok
His excellency remember all the promises dual lane from Afaha obong to iwukem,access road connecting Ika with essien udim,Ukanafun-urua anwa-ekparakwa junction ,scholarships.Akpabio the charioteer more power to your elbow for defeating your former.....you know what iam saying -Bravo
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat by Feggie3: 9:07am On Feb 27, 2023
Nackzy:

it's my choice to congratulate him
There is no problem, as far as you are happy with your condition.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat by princejones(m): 9:07am On Feb 27, 2023
Congratulations to Mr Akpabio
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat by Nathz101(m): 9:44am On Feb 27, 2023
powerhouse3:
Imagine Akpabio as a Senate president..

Lawan dey learn for corruption wey Akpabio dey..

This people go just finished Nigeria..

Certainly Akpabio rig this election......

Akpabio ado ino......a very stupid one for that matters

Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat by Harrynight(m): 9:52am On Feb 27, 2023
Akpabio and Ahmed Lawan are supreme court Senators

They will be in senate not because the contested in the primary but because Supreme court gave them the seats.

Honestly I don comot hand kpatakpata for anything wey concern politics for this shithole
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat by powerhouse3(m): 11:35am On Feb 27, 2023
Vickho:
you're a foolish slowpoke.
I sure say na udom bastard slave you be.
idiot
...me udom bastard slave...for this cretin cultist mind I dey uyo....

I pity you cave men that see thing on the prism of enthic......it's obvious you're living in squalor,...how will Akpabio rigging the election benefits you ,...ask your miserable life....

Ishi...ndisime
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat by obotematics: 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Owo annang ade owo uko
Congratulations my senate President
Your anticidents and good works speak for you
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat by ilduce(m): 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Congratulations Uko Akwa Ibom
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat by ukzenlumbs(m): 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
When one is fully loaded with GRACE that's what happens...
A big congrats to the UNCOMMON TRANSFORMATOR
Re: Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat by Poleski: 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Another corrupt supreme court senator.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crowds Welcome Fayose In Ekiti After Supreme Court Victory / Bloomberg Compares Nigeria 2014 And 2018-hard Data / FG Rejects Two Cargoes Of Adulterated Petrol Imported From Belgium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.