Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,406 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Nigeria Labour Congress Issues Warning To Inec(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Labour Congress Issues Warning To Inec(photos) (2438 Views)

Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) / David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) / Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Labour Congress Issues Warning To Inec(photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 7:00am On Feb 27, 2023
dollytino4real:
I dey wonder o! How a normal human being will vote APC? Una dey sick?

Many of them are either Never do Wells/Hopeless Pple (who wants other Nigerians to be Miserable too)

or Peeps that live on Free money (Maybe having a Relative sending money from Abroad).

No Salary earner or Struggling Businessman votes APC.
Re: Nigeria Labour Congress Issues Warning To Inec(photos) by techWriter3: 7:12am On Feb 27, 2023
politician urchins don't know what will happen to this country if they subvert people choice
Re: Nigeria Labour Congress Issues Warning To Inec(photos) by spiralwedge(m): 7:46am On Feb 27, 2023
Honjoshy4u:
INEC must listen to voice of reasoning.
Imagine how shameful They're trying to rig in an old wicked man (Tinubu), who lost his L.G.A to Labor party and ancestral state (Osun) to PDP on Nigeria.

I suppose by now, that you would have jumped into Lagoon or hang yourself. Your biggest life’s nightmare, Tinubu, will soon be declared President. Guy, you know you can’t take that, please just get your sniper ready.
Re: Nigeria Labour Congress Issues Warning To Inec(photos) by spiralwedge(m): 7:46am On Feb 27, 2023
techWriter3:
politician urchins don't know what will happen to this country if they subvert people choice

I suppose by now, that you would have jumped into Lagoon or hang yourself. Your biggest life’s nightmare, Tinubu, will soon be declared President. Guy, you know you can’t take that, please just get your sniper ready.
Vinnie2000:

Many of them are either Never do Wells/Hopeless Pple (who wants other Nigerians to be Miserable too)

or Peeps that live on Free money (Maybe having a Relative sending money from Abroad).

Re: Nigeria Labour Congress Issues Warning To Inec(photos) by spiralwedge(m): 7:50am On Feb 27, 2023
XLence:

Lol. That Interim Government must come by force. BAT and all his blood-sucking MM demons think they're smart. The election must be cancelled.

You’re completely insane
Re: Nigeria Labour Congress Issues Warning To Inec(photos) by unclejb2(m): 8:02am On Feb 27, 2023
ScamHunter:

But when they started releasing the results, all Obi's wins vanished into thin air.
Obi is still beating Tinubu in Lagos as I write this response
Re: Nigeria Labour Congress Issues Warning To Inec(photos) by spiralwedge(m): 9:35am On Feb 27, 2023
Honjoshy4u:
INEC must listen to voice of reasoning.
Imagine how shameful They're trying to rig in an old wicked man (Tinubu), who lost his L.G.A to Labor party and ancestral state (Osun) to PDP on Nigeria.

See this id!ot, so you’re no more supporting Obi. You have switched to Atiku now….

I suppose by now, that you would have jumped into Lagoon or hang yourself. Your biggest life’s nightmare, Tinubu, will soon be declared President. Guy, you know you can’t take that, please just get your sniper ready
Re: Nigeria Labour Congress Issues Warning To Inec(photos) by ScamHunter: 11:00am On Feb 27, 2023
unclejb2:
Obi is still beating Tinubu in Lagos as I write this response

Even if Obi beats Tinubu in Lagos, his numbers were reduced by half through rigging
Re: Nigeria Labour Congress Issues Warning To Inec(photos) by unclejb2(m): 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
ScamHunter:

Even if Obi beats Tinubu in Lagos, his numbers were reduced by half through rigging
we are taking back the country at all cost now
Re: Nigeria Labour Congress Issues Warning To Inec(photos) by dollytino4real(f): 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
Vinnie2000:

yes o!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Re-addresses The Result Of Amowo Odofin LGA In Lagos State / See What Will Happen If We Accept The Election Results As They Are Now- Peter Ob / Full List: Former Kaduna Governor El Rufia Reacts To Tinubu Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.