Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,157 members, 7,845,813 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

How Do Pos/money Changer Get Money In This Scarcity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do Pos/money Changer Get Money In This Scarcity (201 Views)

What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? / How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? / How To Change Money - Become A Money Changer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Pos/money Changer Get Money In This Scarcity by Prechy4naija(m): 2:11am On Feb 27, 2023
Hello nairalanders, I want to venture into the POS and money changing business at parties. Then I contacted someone who’s already i the business, he said I should bring 200k just to get the intel of the business and there are contacts I’ll have to get so as to get cash.
That they are the ones licensed to give us cash.

I know I have NL the home of information. So please help me guys.
Re: How Do Pos/money Changer Get Money In This Scarcity by Queenlizzy19: 2:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Prechy4naija:
Hello nairalanders, I want to venture into the POS and money changing business at parties. Then I contacted someone who’s already i the business, he said I should bring 200k just to get the intel of the business and there are contacts I’ll have to get so as to get cash.
That they are the ones licensed to give us cash.

I know I have NL the home of information. So please help me guys.

Most of them buy from fuel attendants
https://kamsikonsults.com.ng/

1 Like

Re: How Do Pos/money Changer Get Money In This Scarcity by Prechy4naija(m): 7:23am On Mar 01, 2023
Re: How Do Pos/money Changer Get Money In This Scarcity by Prechy4naija(m): 7:24am On Mar 01, 2023
?

(1) (Reply)

Ten Dollar / $1000 Mentorship Program / How You Can Earn Extra Income In Dollars With Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.