Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Tinubu Declared The Winner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Declared The Winner (1803 Views)

Why Tinubu Declared State Of Emergency On Food Security — Uche Nwosu / Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect / 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Declared The Winner by blackpanda: 3:35am On Feb 27, 2023
I just saw a vision. Tinubu is the next President. Pls forget it. Peter obi tried though

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Declared The Winner by Totilopussylick(m): 3:36am On Feb 27, 2023
You have serious eyes problems

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Declared The Winner by Nobody: 3:40am On Feb 27, 2023
Projected winner.

Not winner!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Declared The Winner by everythinggirly(f): 6:43am On Feb 27, 2023
How?
Re: Tinubu Declared The Winner by NothingDoMe: 6:45am On Feb 27, 2023
Totilopussylick:
You have serious eyes problems
You are not a good person lol

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Declared The Winner by magoo10(m): 6:49am On Feb 27, 2023
Yea in Togo grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Declared The Winner by haffaze777(m): 7:23am On Feb 27, 2023
Forgone conclusion

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Declared The Winner by OmoFiditi: 7:28am On Feb 27, 2023
blackpanda:
I just saw a vision. Tinubu is the next President. Pls forget it. Peter obi tried though

Urchins and fake hope. Dem use Thiefnubuu skull wipe ground for Katsina, Kano and Yobe. Dem don call all him strongholds finish, yet he still lose Osun and Lagos.

Bwahahahaha.. Your tears go sweet me well well. . grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Declared The Winner by ORIENTATION101: 7:30am On Feb 27, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Urchins and fake hope. Dem use Thiefnubuu skull wipe ground for Katsina, Kano and Yobe. Dem don call all him strongholds finish, yet he still lose Osun and Lagos.

mumu.
Atiku won kastina with 7k votes

Loosing to APC in kano with over 300k votes,

Loosing to APC in Lagos with over 400k votes

Where Atiku was seeing bloc votes to offset the margin
Re: Tinubu Declared The Winner by Bizibi(m): 7:39am On Feb 27, 2023
I dream don see since last year,I rejected four times because I don't like him even someone told me before the party primaries to work for him that he will win I say na lie not until I had to accept it in December and January.na God know wetin he wan use Nigeria do.... The other person I am so interested in is osinbajo,how God will do it I don't know.
Re: Tinubu Declared The Winner by TruthsFM: 7:44am On Feb 27, 2023
blackpanda:
Na rubbish vision be that. Tinubu has been heavily defeated in Lagos State. Infact Tinubu ti lule piii. Atiku Abubakar wins in landslide victories

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Declared The Winner by LordAdam16: 8:16am On Feb 27, 2023
ORIENTATION101:
mumu.
Atiku won kastina with 7k votes

Loosing to APC in kano with over 300k votes,

Loosing to APC in Lagos with over 400k votes

Where Atiku was seeing bloc votes to offset the margin

For the record, I still think Asiwaju is the frontrunner, but typing as if Atiku has no path to victory is very ignorant.

At first, it seemed like Tinubu would humble Atiku in many Northern states courtesy of the governors. At the moment, it does not seem so. Yobe, Gombe, Jigawa, Sokoto, Adamawa, Zamfara, Nasarawa, Niger, Bauchi; before you know it that 700K votes margin don evaporate. Gombe and Bauchi have removed 300K already.

Then you enter SS. Obi performed well on election day, but the PDP structure have started doing their abracadabra. Delta, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, and Bayelsa will come through for Atiku. Cross River, Edo, Bayelsa were tight in 2019, you can look at the results.

Did Atiku need Lagos and Kano vote? Absolutely! But that could mean Atiku winning with a close, tight margin; rather than the usual 3-5m margin.

Part of the Northern establishment came through for Atiku against the governors. Tinubu was supposed to win Katsina and Kaduna. You should hear about the commotion that went on in Katsina with soldiers when Tinubu cleared the first 5 LGAs. Are you hearing anything from Ganduje, El-Rufai, and Badaru? E choke them.

Even Borno no sure for APC again. Election ended since Saturday. Do you think they're still counting votes or horse trading?

If Asiwaju loses in spite of the help from G5, Kwankwaso, and Obi; he would lose his influence outside SW.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Declared The Winner by blackpanda: 9:11am On Feb 27, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Tears for what Am I tinubu? Lmao. Yall are so frustrated with obi loss. Ntoor
Re: Tinubu Declared The Winner by ORIENTATION101: 9:29am On Feb 27, 2023
LordAdam16:

For the record, I still think Asiwaju is the frontrunner, but typing as if Atiku has no path to victory is very ignorant.

At first, it seemed like Tinubu would humble Atiku in many Northern states courtesy of the governors. At the moment, it does not seem so. Yobe, Gombe, Jigawa, Sokoto, Adamawa, Zamfara, Nasarawa, Niger, Bauchi; before you know it that 700K votes margin don evaporate. Gombe and Bauchi have removed 300K already.

Then you enter SS. Obi performed well on election day, but the PDP structure have started doing their abracadabra. Delta, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, and Bayelsa will come through for Atiku. Cross River, Edo, Bayelsa were tight in 2019, you can look at the results.

Did Atiku need Lagos and Kano vote? Absolutely! But that could mean Atiku winning with a close, tight margin; rather than the usual 3-5m margin.

Part of the Northern establishment came through for Atiku against the governors. Tinubu was supposed to win Katsina and Kaduna. You should hear about the commotion that went on in Katsina with soldiers when Tinubu cleared the first 5 LGAs. Are you hearing anything from Ganduje, El-Rufai, and Badaru? E choke them.

Even Borno no sure for APC again. Election ended since Saturday. Do you think they're still counting votes or horse trading?

If Asiwaju loses in spite of the help from G5, Kwankwaso, and Obi; he would lose his influence outside SW.

-Lord
bro calm your balls.
Atiku have deficit of almost a million in south west.
He is loosing Lagos with over 400k
He lost Ogun with over 240k
He lost ondo with over 250k
He lost Oyo with over 200k
He lost ekiti with over 150k
He gain 20k in Oyo.

In north east, atiku won yobe with 47k
In gombe atiku won with 173k
In bauchi he is winning with less than 200k
Adamawa is not out but atiku is not winning with over 200k
In taraba atiku is winning with less than 200k.
Tinubu is winning borno with decent margin

In north west atiku lost kano to tinubu with over 300k
In kastina atiku won tinubu with 7k
In sokoto it is a tight race-
In jigawa it is a tight race
In kebbi it is a tight race.
In Kaduna atiku will likely with less than 100k
In zamfara tinubu win with decent margin

In north central
Atiku lost kwara with over 250k
Atiku lost kogi with decent margin
In Niger atiku lost narrowly
In abuja atiku won narrowly
In nassarrawa too close to call for anybody
Plateau atiku will win with less than 200k

In SS no block votes for pdp in any state
In SE pdp lost all the states

Do the maths
Re: Tinubu Declared The Winner by kcnwaigbo: 9:32am On Feb 27, 2023
ORIENTATION101:
bro calm your balls.
He gain 20k in Oyo.

In north central

Do the maths
You are forgetting Obi can still win majority vote.You are not factoring the LP votes
Re: Tinubu Declared The Winner by ORIENTATION101: 9:40am On Feb 27, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

You are forgetting Obi can still win majority vote.You are not factoring the LP votes
get out of here!
We re discussing real issues here
Re: Tinubu Declared The Winner by LordAdam16: 9:47am On Feb 27, 2023
ORIENTATION101:
bro calm your balls.
He gain 20k in Oyo.

In north central

Do the maths

Chief rest.

From your own postulations, Asiwaju got one state from NE (Borno) and two from NW (Kano and Zamfara). Atiku cleared the rest. Now, the question is margin.

You can go back to any APC projection and verify whether that is line with predictions or worse?

Bauchi, Adamawa, Gombe, and Taraba; have they not cancelled Ekiti, Ogun, Ondo, and Oyo?

Lagos and Kano are his only headache now. And both were given to Tinubu by Obi and Kwankwaso respectively.

As I said, Tinubu is still the frontrunner, but Atiku still has a path to victory if slim.

-Lord
Re: Tinubu Declared The Winner by ORIENTATION101: 10:46am On Feb 27, 2023
LordAdam16:

Chief rest.

From your own postulations, Asiwaju got one state from NE (Borno) and two from NW (Kano and Zamfara). Atiku cleared the rest. Now, the question is margin.

You can go back to any APC projection and verify whether that is line with predictions or worse?

Bauchi, Adamawa, Gombe, and Taraba; have they not cancelled Ekiti, Ogun, Ondo, and Oyo?

Lagos and Kano are his only headache now. And both were given to Tinubu by Obi and Kwankwaso respectively.

As I said, Tinubu is still the frontrunner, but Atiku still has a path to victory if slim.

-Lord
bro the margin is too low for atiku to make a comeback. The final results of kano has showed that atiku lost over 600k to asiwaju

Out of 10 local govt called for sokoto, tinubu is leading with small margin, 13 left to go. I was being generous with margin for atiku. Sokoto is looking like a draw or less than 20k lead for atiku.

Kebbi and jigawa too is also on same path.
Kaduna atiku is ahead but not convincing

Kano and zamfara is literally going to clean PDP votes in North west with small votes left.

APC have literally won 4 states in north central with convincing margin
Benue
Kwara
Lagos
Niger.

Where is PDP going to offset the damages of this votes in north central?

Mind you pdp already lost SE.

APC doing well in all SS states.

Rivers will literally cleaned up PDP lead in SS

Atiku should call asiwaju already

(1) (Reply)

Lawyer Who Stood To Represent Lamidi Apapa Faction Walked Out By PEPT Judges / Atiku And Tinubu Wearing The Same Fabric, Discussing With Late Ooni Of Ife / Out Of 22 Million Living In The South East, 11 Million Are Poor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.