Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,622 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Simi Blast Eniola Badmus, APC, And INEC Sham Election In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simi Blast Eniola Badmus, APC, And INEC Sham Election In Lagos (2461 Views)

Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus / PASTOR ENENCHE LAMBASTED TINUBU & INEC SHAM ELECTION. APC ORDERED HIS ARREST. / Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Blast Eniola Badmus, APC, And INEC Sham Election In Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:08am On Feb 27, 2023
The truth is visible for all to see that this election s the worst ever conducted in the history of our democracy. The malpractices is crystal clear for all to see but I trust Peter Obi to challenge this in court .

Simi just blasted Eniola badmus for taking sides with the Tinubu APC thugs that disrupted voting in Lagos .

See screenshot below

Link : https://twitter.com/SympLySimi/status/1629919174075006976?t=rwHbVEMLX4NA-5LEhJiv8w&s=19

Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Simi Blast Eniola Badmus, APC, And INEC Sham Election In Lagos by Totilopussylick(m): 5:12am On Feb 27, 2023
Epic blasting to the busy body Eniola Badmus tongue

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Blast Eniola Badmus, APC, And INEC Sham Election In Lagos by FreeStuffsNG: 5:12am On Feb 27, 2023
FAKEPrinceOfLagos:

Simi type like that to Eniola Bhadmus who is old enough to be her mother? shocked

Since it is from a fake prince and fake news carrier like you, I will not comment yet wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Blast Eniola Badmus, APC, And INEC Sham Election In Lagos by researcherdotcom(m): 5:14am On Feb 27, 2023
The end justifies the means. Gbam, that's why we are Nigerians
Re: Simi Blast Eniola Badmus, APC, And INEC Sham Election In Lagos by optionalY09: 5:16am On Feb 27, 2023
What does this one know, because you sing one song tutuke you’re already feeling like a celebrity. Na wa oo - Social media generation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi Blast Eniola Badmus, APC, And INEC Sham Election In Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:18am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Simi type like that to Eniola Bhadmus who is old enough to her mother? Since it is from a fake prince and fake news carrier like you, I will not comment yet wink
You belong to the old skool that's why you don't know the difference between a verified account and unverified account

13 Likes

Re: Simi Blast Eniola Badmus, APC, And INEC Sham Election In Lagos by Houseontherock1: 5:18am On Feb 27, 2023
See how Yorubas are talking now o, forming woke. I'm still waiting for Igbo celebrities to call out their people in Anambra for beating up the elderly man that voted APC and also for telling voters to press their thumb on Obi's LP! The videos are also flying everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Simi Blast Eniola Badmus, APC, And INEC Sham Election In Lagos by Koralords: 5:20am On Feb 27, 2023
This rubbish celebrity with their woke mentality,did she not see voter intimidation videos in the south east,n.a. game every one they show power for there territory

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Blast Eniola Badmus, APC, And INEC Sham Election In Lagos by FreeStuffsNG: 5:20am On Feb 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Oga Owerri, I will still not comment on this whether cloned or hacked or real for now
Re: Simi Blast Eniola Badmus, APC, And INEC Sham Election In Lagos by daywatcher: 5:24am On Feb 27, 2023
Another self hate from another Woke Yoruba. They will never speak againt the violence and intimidations that took place in the South East.

8 Likes

Re: Simi Blast Eniola Badmus, APC, And INEC Sham Election In Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:27am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Oga Owerri, I will still not comment on this whether cloned or hacked or real for now
You don't know the difference between a verified and unverified account so let me educate your ignorance

You see that white "Ticked" sign at the top left side of Simi comment I screenshoted, that's sign of a verified account . And it's usually 🔵

2 Likes

Re: Simi Blast Eniola Badmus, APC, And INEC Sham Election In Lagos by Johnjustice: 5:27am On Feb 27, 2023
Check South east they are oppressing too.

5 Likes

Re: Simi Blast Eniola Badmus, APC, And INEC Sham Election In Lagos by FreeStuffsNG: 5:30am On Feb 27, 2023
FakePrinceOfLagos:

Fake prince from Owerri, is it that you do not see that there is no link there in what you posted in order to verify wink
Re: Simi Blast Eniola Badmus, APC, And INEC Sham Election In Lagos by Iagos: 5:30am On Feb 27, 2023
daywatcher:
Another self hate from another Woke Yoruba. They will never speak againt the violence and intimidations that took place in the South East.
When civilized people are talking keep quiet.
You're from the stone age. How can you not understand basic concepts like justice, fairness, integrity, and democracy?

8 Likes

Re: Simi Blast Eniola Badmus, APC, And INEC Sham Election In Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:39am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Fake prince from Owerri, is it that you do not see that there is no link there in what you posted in order to verify wink

https://twitter.com/SympLySimi/status/1629919174075006976?t=rwHbVEMLX4NA-5LEhJiv8w&s=19

Oya read the edited thread

Nlfpmod

Maybe Simi is Igbo to you now grin
Re: Simi Blast Eniola Badmus, APC, And INEC Sham Election In Lagos by Blackdeewhy(m): 5:47am On Feb 27, 2023
Funny enough most of the idiots supporting Tinubu are either hungry, doing it out of greed, or they are corrupt themselves.
Take it, I DID NOT SEE ONE, I MEAN ANYONE SUPPORTING TINUBU THAT HAS INTEGRITY.
Go and verify 💯

3 Likes

Re: Simi Blast Eniola Badmus, APC, And INEC Sham Election In Lagos by BigBrother9ja: 5:50am On Feb 27, 2023
All these ọmọ ale jatijati within the Yorubas will definitely live to regret their stupidity.

They're forming woke
Forming alliance with OSU PIGS.
THE SAME PIGS SUPPORTING THEIR OWN BASED ON SENTIMENTS AND TRIBALISM.

You all will be put to shame eventually.

Bastards

3 Likes

Re: Simi Blast Eniola Badmus, APC, And INEC Sham Election In Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:51am On Feb 27, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
All these ọmọ ale jatijati with the Yorubas will definitely live to regret their stupidity.

They're forming woke
Forming alliance with OSU PIGS.
THEY SAME PIGS SUPPORTING THEIR OWN BASED ON SENTIMENTS AND TRIBALISM.

You all will be put to shame eventually.

Bastards
Old man respect yourself

1 Like

Re: Simi Blast Eniola Badmus, APC, And INEC Sham Election In Lagos by 2mch(m): 5:53am On Feb 27, 2023
Simi you are very stupid and dumb. Are you not satisfied with Obi? Must Eniola like your candidate? Are you mad? These people are really crazy and delusional. Forming woke, it’s like madness.

3 Likes

Re: Simi Blast Eniola Badmus, APC, And INEC Sham Election In Lagos by BigBrother9ja: 5:54am On Feb 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Old man respect yourself
Shut up

1 Like

Re: Simi Blast Eniola Badmus, APC, And INEC Sham Election In Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:54am On Feb 27, 2023
2mch:
Simi you are very stupid and dumb. Are you not satisfied with Obi? Must Eniola like your candidate? Are you mad? These people are really crazy and delusional. Forming woke, it’s like madness.
you're not civilised, I know you're over 60yrs old

2 Likes

Re: Simi Blast Eniola Badmus, APC, And INEC Sham Election In Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:55am On Feb 27, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Shut up
your mom?
Re: Simi Blast Eniola Badmus, APC, And INEC Sham Election In Lagos by bewla(m): 5:55am On Feb 27, 2023
Please who is simi

1 Like

Re: Simi Blast Eniola Badmus, APC, And INEC Sham Election In Lagos by 1Dray(m): 5:56am On Feb 27, 2023
FakeFreeStuffsNG:
Simi type like that to Eniola Bhadmus who is old enough to be her mother? shocked

Since it is from a fake prince and fake news carrier like you, I will not comment yet wink

You should be ashamed of yourself. How low can one descend because of greed? Since it's from a Fake Free Stuff, one won't be surprised.
Re: Simi Blast Eniola Badmus, APC, And INEC Sham Election In Lagos by ResidentSnitch(f): 5:57am On Feb 27, 2023
Nigeria is doomed already.
The embarrassment called election shows that there's absolutely no hope for this country.

1 Like

Re: Simi Blast Eniola Badmus, APC, And INEC Sham Election In Lagos by SHINJA: 5:59am On Feb 27, 2023
Simi is a true Yoruba just like me...

Tinubu Will never be the president of this country...

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest..

We stand against injustice...

3 Likes

Re: Simi Blast Eniola Badmus, APC, And INEC Sham Election In Lagos by ElSudani: 6:06am On Feb 27, 2023
SHINJA:
Simi is a true Yoruba just like me...

Tinubu Will never be the president of this country...

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest..

We stand against injustice...

I guess it is not injustice when people were beaten up in the SE for voting for someone other than Obi.
I feel sorry for all these simpletons calling themselves woke Yoruba.
What a bunch of retards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Blast Eniola Badmus, APC, And INEC Sham Election In Lagos by kingthreat(m): 6:07am On Feb 27, 2023
All these forming Woke. If you do anyhow, you go collect wotowoto
Re: Simi Blast Eniola Badmus, APC, And INEC Sham Election In Lagos by daywatcher: 6:09am On Feb 27, 2023
Iagos:

When civilized people are talking keep quiet.
You're from the stone age. How can you not understand basic concepts like justice, fairness, integrity, and democracy?

Sorry o my righteous, oya educate us on why we should ignore the voter intimidation and bullying in the South East.
Re: Simi Blast Eniola Badmus, APC, And INEC Sham Election In Lagos by Cyberterror: 6:12am On Feb 27, 2023
She is the type of yoruba who looked the other way when Igbos were burning down Lagos under the guise of endsars.
Re: Simi Blast Eniola Badmus, APC, And INEC Sham Election In Lagos by phorget(m): 6:15am On Feb 27, 2023
Eniola Badmus is always acting thuggery movies so she definitely love thugs.

1 Like

Re: Simi Blast Eniola Badmus, APC, And INEC Sham Election In Lagos by johnmartus(m): 6:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Who is taking this thing serious? Always misfires it was Olamide that shut you up in the other day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Census: Let Only The Yorubas Be Counted In Lagos. / Garba Shehu To Orji Kalu: "I Don't Want To Offend The 10th Senate President" / Supreme Court Is The Final Chapter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.