Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,788 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each (53868 Views)

INEC Suspends Collation In Obingwa LGA, Abia & 2 LGAs In Enugu / Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups / Insecurity: Kaduna Suspends Weekly Market, Bans Livestock Transportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each by Racoon(m): 5:41am On Feb 27, 2023
KADUNA COLLATION CENTRE SUSPENDS ANNOUNCEMENT OF RESULTS

The Kaduna INEC collation centre has suspended the announcement of the presidential result after four out of 23 LGAs.

Of the quartet of LGAs announced, Peter Obi of the Labour Party (LP) and Atiku Abubakar of the PDP won two each.

Obi took Kaura and Kajuru LGAs while Soba and Makarfi went to Atiku.Announcement of results resumes at 10 am on Monday.

#ElectionResult
https://twitter.com/thecableng/status/1629997662337417217?t=eaWgzZKuCoPRP0nwbll5Xg&s=08

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each by Racoon(m): 5:43am On Feb 27, 2023
Guess Governor Nasir El-Rufai can now see the futility of over hyping yourself? See how he gave Tinubu assurance but see the unfolding development in Kaduna.

328 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each by PrinceOfLagos: 5:44am On Feb 27, 2023
Racoon:
Governor Nasir El-Rufai can see the futility of over hyping yourself?
he's been proving to be inconsequential in this election

He's only good at killing christians and insulting people .

El rufai is a featherweight politician

378 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each by Racoon(m): 5:46am On Feb 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
he's been proving to be inconsequential in this election He's only good at killing christians and insulting people. El rufai is a featherweight politician
It may be possible that his gubernatorial candidate-Uba Sanni is not making any headway given this development. Kaduna people please update. Karma is gonna dish it out to him red, red hot.

132 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each by GCFRin2034: 5:49am On Feb 27, 2023
X
Re: Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each by Cantonese: 5:49am On Feb 27, 2023
INEC and magomago.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each by FreeStuffsNG: 5:50am On Feb 27, 2023

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each by bewla(m): 5:51am On Feb 27, 2023
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each by Toks2008(m): 5:52am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

So 5 LGAs all cleared by PDP news is fake news wink

Kaduna belongs to Atiku and Obi.

It is about the only secular state in the north with about 50% Christians and this group is for Obi.

The other 50% Muslim is mostly for Atiku

205 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each by Racoon(m): 5:53am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
So 5 LGAs all cleared by PDP news is fake news wink
That should not be your obsession for now because sadly fake news fly so much during elections. However, concern should be that Atiku has won Kastina while emilokan was rejected. Atiku seems to have won Jigawa too.

Meanwhile, Peter Obi gave a good account of himself down north. One of the 3Ks state gone. Kano is being split by NNPP and PDP. Of the 4 Kaduna LGAs announced so far, both Atiku and Obi are sharing 2 apiece. Fingers crossed.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each by Totilopussylick(m): 5:56am On Feb 27, 2023
Even in the Muslims dominated area some voted for Obi tongue
Toks2008:

It is about the only secular state in the north with about 50% Christians and this group is for Obi.

El Rufia played tunibu local 419 tongue

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each by FreeStuffsNG: 5:57am On Feb 27, 2023
Toks2008:

Makarfi is a 2-term Governor of Kaduna , former Senator and former PDP national chairman. He delivered Makarfi LGA to PDP is not unexpected https://www.nairaland.com/7587760/nigeriaelections2023-ex-gov-makarfi-delivers-lg

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each by Morgan9(m): 6:19am On Feb 27, 2023
You will hear from the Nigerian youths International peace keepers will be needed in Nigeria. Tinubu will never rule this country.

98 Likes

Re: Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each by fiizznation: 6:23am On Feb 27, 2023
El rufai will really find it difficult in kaduna state. To be fair, the man tried but he stepped on so many toes(both the rich and the poor). I don't see APC winning kaduna State. Though they have a solid structure in the state and anything can still happen

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each by Kukutenla: 6:23am On Feb 27, 2023
garfield1 see Kaduna
Abeg who has seen Zaria, I want to check something for elruffian

19 Likes

Re: Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each by ecolime(m): 6:26am On Feb 27, 2023
Why the suspension? So the midget can cook up fake results?

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each by WonderManly(m): 6:52am On Feb 27, 2023
Oya now... Let's Go There.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each by magoo10(m): 6:58am On Feb 27, 2023
This election has been between Atiku and Obi
the drug lord is contesting in togo.
Obi remains the peoples choice

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each by Ruggedniggaone: 6:59am On Feb 27, 2023
fiizznation:
El rufai will really find it difficult in kaduna state. To be fair, the man tried but he stepped on so many toes(both the rich and the poor). I don't see APC winning kaduna State. Though they have a solid structure in the state and anything can still happen
elrufai candidate will loose I'm very sure 75% of those that voted for obi now will definitely vote for pdp in governorship election

29 Likes

Re: Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each by cursedAbiola(f): 7:02am On Feb 27, 2023
Toks2008:

tell am ooo

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each by 07kjb: 7:12am On Feb 27, 2023
What a shame of a nation

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each by SaiOba: 7:23am On Feb 27, 2023
Cooking up numbers for the druggiēe I suppose

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each by SaiOba: 7:28am On Feb 27, 2023
They also have a VERY SOLID structure in LasGiDi but what happened? They were over trashed and taken to the LAWMA...
Na Kaduna thugs the midget go send out to distrupt the coalition.
That is their regular trademark of structure.
fiizznation:

25 Likes

Re: Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each by garfield1: 7:39am On Feb 27, 2023
Kukutenla:
garfield1 see Kaduna
Abeg who has seen Zaria, I want to check something for elruffian

Atiku has lost out son
Re: Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each by fiizznation: 7:40am On Feb 27, 2023
SaiOba:
They also have a VERY SOLID structure in LasGiDi but what happened? They were over trashed and taken to the LAWMA...
Na Kaduna thugs the midget go send out to distrupt the coalition.
That is their regular trademark of structure.
Kaduna is not Lagos. Anyway I believe the election will go to re-run

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each by Kukutenla: 7:42am On Feb 27, 2023
garfield1:

Atiku has lost out son
Too early to cum

What I'm pointing out is all those your fake predictions giving APC so many states in the North because of govs and some inconsequential people
At least you see that I know politics of the North more than you do now

28 Likes

Re: Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each by ThiefnubuBandit: 7:43am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Makarfi is a 2-term Governor of Kaduna , former Senator and former PDP national chairman. He delivered Makarfi LGA to PDP is not unexpected https://www.nairaland.com/7587760/nigeriaelections2023-ex-gov-makarfi-delivers-lg

Gbegiri miscreant

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each by SaiOba: 7:48am On Feb 27, 2023
Those numbers APC got in Lagos are FAKE.. meanwhile the midget will cook more numbers, Wike is just waiting to dish his out and what will INEC do?
Eat all the food and sweep the leftovers to the tribunal 😂
SMH for this country.. We will never get it right.
fiizznation:
Kaduna is not Lagos. Anyway I believe the election will go to re-run

15 Likes

Re: Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each by bdon123(m): 7:56am On Feb 27, 2023
Toks2008:

I hav been saying it to d ignorant ones that kaduna is not a Muslim state n people hate APC n el rufai here...even my polling unit in kaduna was 90% LP

35 Likes

Re: Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each by garfield1: 7:57am On Feb 27, 2023
Kukutenla:

Too early to cum

What I'm pointing out is all those your fake predictions giving APC so many states in the North because of govs and some inconsequential people
At least you see that I know politics of the North more than you do now

Atiku can only win north narrowly as I predicted kid
Re: Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each by Kukutenla: 8:00am On Feb 27, 2023
garfield1:

You've started lying.
You never predicted Atiku winning the North. Should I reproduce your prediction for you?
Besides, Atiku is not winning narrowly. He might not have swept the North but he's winning convincingly. He won all the LGs in Gombe

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each by mbaboy(m): 8:04am On Feb 27, 2023
Ayade lost to Jarigbe kid
garfield1:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Look On Obiano's Face As Buhari Hails Ganduje & Shades Kwankwaso In Paris / Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) / A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.