Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat (36754 Views)

Tinubu Wins Ondo, Ogun States, Sweeps All Local Government Areas / 2019: Atiku Wins Ondo - Vanguard / Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:42am On Feb 27, 2023
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat by Egoat(m): 7:43am On Feb 27, 2023
blacksam01:
wot is he doing with politics, thought he is an astute business man
Man is broke bro. He needs money to complete the university he his currently building in his home town. Fountain university.

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat by Minatouchiha(m): 7:46am On Feb 27, 2023
Ondo people in trouble. This is why Africans don't progress. How in d he'll, did I end up here?

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat by Slurity(m): 7:46am On Feb 27, 2023
Thryphosa:

Alright, I thought he contested up to 3 times. I may be wrong though, I once listened to his gubernatorial debate some years back. I am not really following his politics well so you may be right.
He always withdrawals support another candidate and has been using that to determine who will win many times. All aspirants fears him because he always dictate the phase and where the result will go. Now he pushed himself forward fully. He will become governor one day if he want.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat by seunny4lif(m): 7:47am On Feb 27, 2023
Ah finally since the time of Agagu first term
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat by blacksam01: 7:47am On Feb 27, 2023
Egoat:

Man is broke bro. He needs money to complete the university he his currently building in his home town. Fountain university.

broke ke..? a whole jimoh ibrahim , naija richest lawyer
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat by juman(m): 7:47am On Feb 27, 2023
Wow.
Finally and finally they gave him candidacy in apc.
He is not good business man. Hope do well as politician.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat by ppogba: 7:48am On Feb 27, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Same man accused by Fani kayode of sleeping with dead bodies and also a ritualist

Who is not a ritualist amongst the political class?

Is it because FFK never see person wey go open hin own yansh?

Person me dey take ordinary eye go cherubim and seraphim church for Naija ooo.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat by BJanta: 7:48am On Feb 27, 2023
HardMirror:
The yeye man eventually becomes a sinitor.
He should please remember to repay all the loans amcon has been asking him to repay.

Uncle Bola will dash him that.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat by AOB1: 7:49am On Feb 27, 2023
Mynd44:
Finally, uncle Jimoh has won an election
Are you from Akoko in ondo state? If yes which town bro
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat by ppogba: 7:50am On Feb 27, 2023
blacksam01:

Naija' s richest lawyer you say? Abeg, no let this your beer palour gist Pas Nairaland o.

Good Morning Sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat by HardMirror(m): 7:50am On Feb 27, 2023
BJanta:

Uncle Bola will dash him that.
hehehe. Like this jimoh ehen. Make i no talk, make i just dey laugh.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat by LeyeWrites: 7:51am On Feb 27, 2023
Thryphosa:

Alright, I thought he contested up to 3 times. I may be wrong though, I once listened to his gubernatorial debate some years back. I am not really following his politics well so you may be right.
You are very right.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat by mediafada(m): 7:51am On Feb 27, 2023
Egoat:

Lol. Many times? JI?
How many times please?
He contested just only once under the aegis of ANPP.
He returned as a mole in PDP during Aketi's election where he caused two factions in PDP to enable APC to win.
Few days to election he decamped and announced his support for Aketi of APC.
He was the only reason APC was able to take over the state.

How many times has he contested as you claimed?

Don't claim what you don't know, Jimoh Ibrahim was a regular customer for Ondo guber elections, himself and Ademola Adegoroye were the sure faces.
Jimoh has been contesting since 2003.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat by blacksam01: 7:51am On Feb 27, 2023
ppogba:

Naija' s richest lawyer you say? Abeg, no let this your beer palour gist Pas Nairaland o.

Good Morning Sir.

no b lie..at his prime, he was
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat by Kingcalls: 7:51am On Feb 27, 2023
These are the oeole destroying this country...he has finished his money, he has now run to senate to indulge in corruption to make back his money
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat by HardMirror(m): 7:51am On Feb 27, 2023
blacksam01:

hahahaha. If bank can borrow me the kind of money he owes i will be the richest man in my town. Na only adeleke go get money pass me for my state.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat by Lukuluku69(m): 7:53am On Feb 27, 2023
kestolove95:
E go get money pay AMCON now

He won't still pay!

Ben Bruce was owing too, was at the Senate for 4 years. He left and he is still owing AMCON #11b.

Running to the Senate is just to get a respite from AMCON

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat by blacksam01: 7:54am On Feb 27, 2023
HardMirror:
hahahaha. If bank can borrow me the kind of money he owes i will be the richest man in my town. Na only adeleke go get money pass me for my state.

na wa oo...ein do election com.lose am..? how come..?
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat by leisuretym: 7:54am On Feb 27, 2023
Harvard business school graduate.

a crook claiming to be a business man, he bought nicon during obj privatization programme , A National Insurance company, used it to collect loans from banks, liquidated the company and sell everything sellable in it, carry the loan taken from banks and run away.

No physical thing on ground, this guy bought pegout car from France with loan and shared it to graduates on interest under his company name of global fleet, many graduates fell prey, their salary was 220,000 and higher percentage of the salary was been deducted for the car loans, many of them were later put on probation and they lost their cars, the ones who made it out of the company with the car diverted into taxi Kabubkabu business ,
He’s a crook

6 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat by ppogba: 7:54am On Feb 27, 2023
juman:
Wow.
Finally and finally they gave him candidacy in apc.
He is not good business man. Hope do well as politician.

He can never be a good business man.
He is only a brilliant, crafty lawyer who knows how to seek and utilize loopholes in our corporate laws to his fullest advantage.

From his purchase of NICON amongst others, he is a cat with 6 lives.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat by juman(m): 7:55am On Feb 27, 2023
Minatouchiha:
Ondo people in trouble. This is why Africans don't progress. How in d he'll, did I end up here?

Go and contest and change the narrative.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat by juman(m): 7:55am On Feb 27, 2023
ppogba:

He can never be a good business man.
He is only a brilliant, crafty lawyer who knows how to seek and utilize loopholes in our corporate laws to his fullest advantage.

From his purchase of NICON amongst others, he is a cat with 6 lives.

Gbam.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat by Donedeal1(m): 7:56am On Feb 27, 2023
Sometimes misplaced priorities

See chairman of conglomerate

Struggles for Senate

Anyway congratulations.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat by ppogba: 7:57am On Feb 27, 2023
Lukuluku69:

He won't still pay!

Ben Bruce was owing too, was at the Senate for 4 years. He left and he is still owing AMCON #11b.

Unfortunately, they are the heroes of Nigerian youths who keep insulting each other even for people that do not care whether they exist or not.

Who amongst them in the NASS is a saint? Next to non.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat by akpumping7720(m): 7:57am On Feb 27, 2023
Lukuluku69:

He won't still pay!

Damn it. Some politicians wicked oooo. 11 billie
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat by IbileIfe: 7:58am On Feb 27, 2023
Thryphosa:

The guy is very rugged! He contested many times for governor but didn't make it.
He will become the Governor one fine day.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat by Karlifate: 7:59am On Feb 27, 2023
kestolove95:
E go get money pay AMCON now

Ofunaofu:
atleast, he can now pay AMCON

With public funds shocked

Chai!

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat by Kaa4(m): 7:59am On Feb 27, 2023
His victory in politics after he failed in businesses means (a) politics in Nigeria is a means of getting rich and being comfortable rather than to serve the people (b) He can begins a new career from which he would not retire by using whatever money to perpetuate himself in politics (c) Nigerian is yet to find true leaders as this type who are there are going to be transactional leaders (d) With his kind of person in the National Assembly, there is no hope yet.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat by President2001(m): 8:01am On Feb 27, 2023
Well Ondo South has used their hands to choose what they want but the Implications of it is what they can never avoided, Ondo South has suffer seriously in times of development this where a whole constituency don't have light for past 13 years, Major Ondo State internal revenue is from South in times of crude oil, bitumen, fish etc
They should forget about development for the next 4 years as Ondo State under Arakunrin has abandoned Ondo South where there's no single state project for past 6 years
Jimoh is not a person that was accessible very difficult in dealing with

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 27, 2023
Another problem has entered Senate.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result / Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) / Atiku, Ayu, Lamido, PDP Big Wigs Land In Kano For Shekarau’s Defection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.