Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. (4692 Views)

I Fear For The Future Of Nigeria In 2023 - Sultan Of Sokoto / Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence / Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Olabukola11: 7:12am On Feb 27, 2023
With the result seen so far in Lagos, if true and authentic I am afraid Sanwo Olu is not returning as Governor of Lagos State.

ILP and PDP will likely use this opportunity to form alliance for the soul purpose of ousting him.

I am afraid and I pray this did not happen.

11 Likes

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Tissaia(f): 7:15am On Feb 27, 2023
I hope they did. I hate that fcking lowlife drug cartel

38 Likes

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Omoawoke: 7:15am On Feb 27, 2023
Shebi our awoke yoruba brothers na them they vote LP

I hope they recieve sense on Saturday

17 Likes

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by chamboi1: 7:15am On Feb 27, 2023
Same but he will win.
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by braine(m): 7:16am On Feb 27, 2023
Thugs will not let people vote.

They will ask those coming to vote LP to go back home. This happened at my PU in Oshodi and several other PUs on Saturday. They will become more radical this time.

Plus, people generally don't turnup to vote governorship.

9 Likes

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Tissaia(f): 7:16am On Feb 27, 2023
Omoawoke:

they're addicted to Igbo ladies... can't blame them

10 Likes

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by haffaze777(m): 7:16am On Feb 27, 2023
Sanwo olu will win landslide

5 Likes

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by chamboi1: 7:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Well, tbh it's stupid to vote him out but if he loses. Wetin concern me make we suffer from being stupid.
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Honjoshy4u: 7:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu will fail to win his wicked pipe dream and his stooge Sanwo will be kicked out.
A lot of drama loading.

6 Likes

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Beremx(f): 7:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Let him be voted out!! At worst senario he will be compensated as a minister.
Lagos needs freedom from oppressors

12 Likes

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by undisputedKOC: 7:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Olabukola11:
With the result seen so far in Lagos, if true and authentic I am afraid Sanwo Olu is not returning as Governor of Lagos State.

ILP and PDP will likely use this opportunity to form alliance for the soul purpose of ousting him.

It won't happen. The naira scarcity was not to stop vote buying, it was the plan of the cabal to use naira scarcity to cause a low voter turn out because they know a high voter turn out would favor Tinubu in the North.

With what has just happened with the presidential elections in Lagos, many Yorubas who never participated in the presidential elections voting will be mobilized to come out and vote.

But I hope that foolish tribe called Yorubas are learning their lesson now. Igbos are like Satan, give them 1 inch and they will go a thousand kilometers. That's why we Ijaws can never allow their rubbish in our territory.

If the stupid Yoruba tribe likes, they should continue forming woke till those animals from the cocaine trafficking tribe become Governor of Lagos, which is their target. God bless the Ijaw nation.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by chamboi1: 7:18am On Feb 27, 2023
Tissaia:
they're addicted to Igbo ladies... can't blame them
which yeye

1 Like

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Egoat(m): 7:19am On Feb 27, 2023
You're a comedian.

The gubernatorial election will shock you.

Most of us who voted for OBI and the LP candidates for these federal seats won't repeat same this time around.

These are two different elections.
Na SanwoOlu get my vote and many others' votes.

No be so the politics be.

You can as well think LP will win all the SE/SS states too in this coming election.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Olabukola11: 7:20am On Feb 27, 2023
braine:

They will ask those coming to vote LP to go back home. This happened at my PU in Oshodi and several other PUs on Saturday. They will become more radical this time.

If such thing happened in oshodi and LP still win what does that tell you? Maybe LP was lying about the intimidation. Those people can accuse.

1 Like

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by derecho(m): 7:21am On Feb 27, 2023
Kikikiki... Sanwo-iku will lose.
Nothing can save him
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by NotoriousBiggyS: 7:21am On Feb 27, 2023
undisputedKOC:
It won't happen. The naira scarcity was not to stop vote buying, it was the plan of the cabal to use naira scarcity to cause a low voter turn out because they know a high voter turn out would favor Tinubu in the North.

With what has just happened with the presidential elections in Lagos, many Yorubas who never participated in the presidential elections voting will be mobilized to come out and vote.

But I hope that foolish tribe called Yorubas are learning their lesson now. Igbos are like Satan, give them 1 inch and they will go a thousand kilometers. That's why we Ijaws we can never allow their rubbish in our territory.

If the stupid Yoruba tribe likes, they should continue forming woke till those animals from the cocaine trafficking tribe become Governor of Lagos, which is their target. God bless the Ijaw nation.

Stop claiming ijaw you this omo Ilu oke ,
Which clan of ijaw are u from?
I am an ijaw man and we don't reason like u type here

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by OmoFiditi: 7:22am On Feb 27, 2023
Omoawoke:

We are Yoruba and we are destroying Tinubu OLE completely in this election.

We ensured he lost Osun and Lagos after his boy the governor of Ekiti rigged the elections for him in that state, writing fake results for him in Ekiti.

He will not be president and he will still lose Lagos. Any agbero urchin wey protest, one bullet for am.

Thiefnubuu lu'le ni Osun, o lu'le ni Eko. Won ni ri draw gba.

5 Likes

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Acidosis(m): 7:22am On Feb 27, 2023
undisputedKOC:

But I hope that foolish tribe called Yorubas are learning their lesson now. Igbos are like Satan, give them 1 inch and they will go a thousand kilometers. That's why we Ijaws can never allow their rubbish in our territory.

Gbadebo, the LP guber candidate is a Yoruba man from Lagos state and he's better educated. His deputy, Princess, is the daughter of a well-respected King in Ikorodu. The PDP guy, Jandor is a certified Lagosian. Like Princess, Funke Akindele, is from Ikorodu, born and bred there.

Sanwo-Olu is not a better Yoruba or Lagosian than these guys. And Tinubu, from Iragbiji in Osun, will not be the man to decide who is Lagosian and who isn't. I know you can't think in this direction because you're a poor thinker, shallow, and idi.otic.

If you choose to commit suicide because of your self-induced tribalism and self-love for oppression, kindly go ahead. You will only cause your parents pains.

The "woke" Yorubas who refuse to bow to oppression and godfatherism will continue to vote their choice from now till eternity. Nothing you or Oluomo can do about it.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by RZArecta(m): 7:23am On Feb 27, 2023
This is a democracy. Sanwo Olu's works in the past four years will speak for him

4 Likes

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Vinnie2000(m): 7:24am On Feb 27, 2023
Omoawoke:

Woke, woke, woke,

You only care about Yoruba and not how Nigeria can get Better.

The Urhobos, Ijaws, Edos, Efiks, Idomas, Tivs, Taraba pple etc, that voted Massively for PETER OBI, Do you consider them to be Fools?

Tinubu APC party failed Terribly for 8years and that is why 'Woke' Yorubas are joining others to vote LP.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by beerfraud: 7:25am On Feb 27, 2023
braine:

forget MC oluomo
Lagos is no man's land
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Ajibel(m): 7:25am On Feb 27, 2023
I really fear for Babajide Sanwo-olu.

I mean losing the state capital is just shocking.

2 Likes

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by RZArecta(m): 7:25am On Feb 27, 2023
Acidosis:

Gbadebo, the LP guber candidate is a Yoruba man from Lagos state. His vice, Princess, is the daughter of a well respected King in Ikorodu.

Sanwo-Olu is not a better Yoruba than these guys. But if you choose to commit suicide because of your self-induced tribalism and self-love for oppression, kindly go ahead.
Gbadebo is clearly from Orlu in Imo state undecided Have you heard a Yoruba person bearing Gbadebo before ?

1 Like

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Olabukola11: 7:27am On Feb 27, 2023
Egoat:
You're a comedian.

The gubernatorial election will shock you.

Most of us who voted for OBI and the LP candidates for these federal seats won't repeat same this time around.

These are two different elections.
Na SanwoOlu get my vote and many others' votes.

No be so the politics be.

You can as well think LP will win all the SE/SS states too in this coming election.
You have a point but it seems many people are voting LP and PDP because of Tinubu hatred which cut cross all tribe as it stands now. If Asiwaju can lose Lagos because of Asiwaju I don't see how Sanwo Olu will survive it.

Anyway let keep our fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by princemillla(m): 7:27am On Feb 27, 2023
Olabukola11:

Why pray for it to not happen ? With the show of stupidity in Lagos and other. U think youth won’t revolt ??

Shun violence but use ur pvc to do the right thing
Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Ajibel(m): 7:27am On Feb 27, 2023
I just hope what happened during 2011 general elections will repeat itself in Lagos, where people voted for PDP during Presidential, and turned around to vote for ACN during governorship election because Fashola performed. Sanwo-olu deserves re-election irrespective of his affiliation with BAT

1 Like

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by everythinggirly(f): 7:28am On Feb 27, 2023
Who and who is sponsoring these thugs?

1 Like

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Acidosis(m): 7:28am On Feb 27, 2023
RZArecta:
Gbadebo is clearly from Orlu in Imo state undecided Have you heard a Yoruba person bearing Gbadebo before ?

Only an ignorant soul will contest the fact that Gbadebo is a certified Yoruba name. Clearly, you ain't even a Yoruba man but an irresponsible internet nuisance.

6 Likes

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Omoawoke: 7:28am On Feb 27, 2023
OmoFiditi:

We are Yoruba and we are destroying Tinubu OLE completely in this election.

We ensured he lost Osun and Lagos after his boy the governor of Ekiti rigged the elections for him in that state, writing fake results for him in Ekiti.

He will not be president and he will still lose Lagos. Any agbero urchin wey protest, one bullet for am.

Thiefnubuu lu'le ni Osun, o lu'le ni Eko. Won ni ri draw gba.

Shebi you have succeeded in destroying him.

And you have voted out your Yoruba representatives and replace them with non Yoruba with your awoke, well well done, Tinubu will be president and there’s nothing u will do about it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Vinnie2000(m): 7:29am On Feb 27, 2023
undisputedKOC:

Thunder will Fire ur Big Head! Complete Ayebe!

How dare you Drag Ijaw into ur Stupidity?

In my Village, we all voted for LP, despite having big HOR and HOS Pdp politicians.

Ijaws are for LP and PETER OBI. cool

8 Likes

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by Acidosis(m): 7:30am On Feb 27, 2023
Omoawoke:

Shebi you have succeeded in destroying him.

And you have voted out your Yoruba representatives and replace them with non Yoruba with your awoke, well well done, Tinubu will be president and there’s nothing u will do about it

The good thing about a Tinubu presidency is that many of us will only sit back reminding you how we warned you about Ojuyobo.

Is it not clear to the blind already that you will spend the next 8 years of your life defending his national and international gaffes? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. by RZArecta(m): 7:32am On Feb 27, 2023
Acidosis:

Only an ignorant soul will contest the fact that Gbadebo is a certified Yoruba name. Clearly, you ain't even a Yoruba man but an irresponsible internet nuisance.
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has Dino Melaye Become Obidient. See His Tweet / Gunmen Kill 7 In Yobe / 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Fools - And The Northerners Are Not!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.