Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

I Am Not An Obidient But Pls Vote Sanwo olu OUT!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not An Obidient But Pls Vote Sanwo olu OUT!!! (1693 Views)

Lebanese People Supporting APC Share Food To Lagosians To Vote Sanwo-olu / Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & LP Officials Land In Benue In An "Obidient" Aircraft / Ambode Will Send Sanwo-olu Out Of Office In 2023 -campaign Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not An Obidient But Pls Vote Sanwo olu OUT!!! by HardMirror(m): 9:25am On Feb 27, 2023
Skyview01:

Him dey collect billions from thise governors monthly. Anytime Sanwo is with Tinubu, dude always cowers like an house boy.
Lagos deserves better.
honestly. Very shameful. I dot know how anyone likes the qay it is. The man would sit i his house and be controlling the whole state.
Re: I Am Not An Obidient But Pls Vote Sanwo olu OUT!!! by Finestgurlie(f): 9:28am On Feb 27, 2023
johnmartus:
You are from osun? We know the category osun fall in Yoruba land very coward unthinkable people.
biligi biligi e pain you

but you should have called him Igbo naa
Re: I Am Not An Obidient But Pls Vote Sanwo olu OUT!!! by Finestgurlie(f): 9:29am On Feb 27, 2023
gaffmanor:

The same Osun that voted for a Fulani?

Eyin ara Osun ti gbabode ni ile Yoruba. We won’t forgive you stupid people.

Abeg face Osun before you get deported back to Ilesha. Eleribu. Awon Afonja of 2023.
see tears oo

as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song
Re: I Am Not An Obidient But Pls Vote Sanwo olu OUT!!! by HardMirror(m): 10:45am On Feb 27, 2023
Finestgurlie:
biligi biligi e pain you

but you should have called him Igbo naa
na wetin my eye dey see be that o. I critize obi a lot, now they say i am igbo. I have serious dislike for that fraud called tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not An Obidient But Pls Vote Sanwo olu OUT!!! by olufadeke86267: 11:47am On Feb 27, 2023
check my comments. Who is obidient? Same obi that is a fraud that is fooling the youths? Obi and tinubu can go to hell. My own is lagos must be free from tinubu.check my comments. Who is obidient? Same obi that is a fraud that is fooling the youths? Obi and tinubu can go to hell. My own is lagos must be free from tinubu....
Re: I Am Not An Obidient But Pls Vote Sanwo olu OUT!!! by christistruth01: 11:51am On Feb 27, 2023
HardMirror:
Dear obidients if you can do it again, pls deliver our dear lagos from tinubu. Go and vote LP massively. That Jendor is a comedian, sanwo is trying but he should go and rest. Lagos is not tinubu's inheritance abeg.

Before they call me igbo. I am from osogbo, osun state, but live in Ikeja lagos.
Omo idile abija ni olu ode ni mi.

Lp has beaten tinubu in lagos and i am happy, pls obidients deliver lagos from this man.

Why?

Is Sanwo Olu not Performing

You will receive the Shock of Your life

Many Yoruba Christians Preferred Peter Obi to the Muslim Muslim Ticket after Muslim Buhari

But that won't stop you from calling them Bigots anyway
Re: I Am Not An Obidient But Pls Vote Sanwo olu OUT!!! by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
HardMirror:
Dear obidients if you can do it again, pls deliver our dear lagos from tinubu. Go and vote LP massively. That Jendor is a comedian, sanwo is trying but he should go and rest. Lagos is not tinubu's inheritance abeg.

Before they call me igbo. I am from osogbo, osun state, but live in Ikeja lagos.

Lp has beaten tinubu in lagos and i am happy, pls obidients deliver lagos from this man.
Request granted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not An Obidient But Pls Vote Sanwo olu OUT!!! by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Temidayo9:

Then obtain form and contest the post.
I repeat Jealousy is of the devil. Repent
No need to fight.

Lagos is free at last.

Teriba for the new Jagaban of Lagos, His Excellency Peter Omowale Obi!
Re: I Am Not An Obidient But Pls Vote Sanwo olu OUT!!! by hotwax: 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
nooooo...Labour Party...we move...remember endsars...the order to shoot came from lagos not abuja..

lets remove them in lagos
Re: I Am Not An Obidient But Pls Vote Sanwo olu OUT!!! by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jagabanofafrica:

U ibos are sick, u can't change... if u want such to happen pls go to Anambra or Abia . This is lagos , yoruba state not ibopstate
Is Gbadebo Rhodes Igbo? Fiuckiing bigot!

That was how osubande became an outcast in you people's sight.

Slaves. Blind myopic slaves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not An Obidient But Pls Vote Sanwo olu OUT!!! by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
HardMirror:
check my comments. Who is obidient? Same obi that is a fraud that is fooling the youths? Obi and tinubu can go to hell. My own is lagos must be free from tinubu.
Request denied!

Idiot!
Re: I Am Not An Obidient But Pls Vote Sanwo olu OUT!!! by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
olawonder:

So if you disagree with the head of the family at Abija Family compound at Olu Ode, will you settle the dispute by begging an Igbo man to help you kick the head of the family out of the family compound? If no, then calm down. If yes, then iwa omo ale niyen!
Is Gbadebo Rhodes Igbo? You are sick in the kidney.
Re: I Am Not An Obidient But Pls Vote Sanwo olu OUT!!! by brainint: 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
Op

We heard you loud & clear

This time,Labour & PDP combo go loud gan ni
Re: I Am Not An Obidient But Pls Vote Sanwo olu OUT!!! by olawonder(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Is Gbadebo Rhodes Igbo? You are sick in the kidney.

Did I say he was, you’re sick in your brain!
Re: I Am Not An Obidient But Pls Vote Sanwo olu OUT!!! by arcis: 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
HardMirror:

You will cry at last..
Re: I Am Not An Obidient But Pls Vote Sanwo olu OUT!!! by Majorbankz007: 3:20pm On May 30, 2023
HardMirror:

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election Results: 35 Out Of 36 / Do You Think Tinubu Will Be Sworn In On May 29th? / BREAKING: Adamawa Youths Are Ready Waiting For Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.