Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

This Election Result Dey Sweet Me For Belle, Zik Will Be Smiling In The Grave - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Election Result Dey Sweet Me For Belle, Zik Will Be Smiling In The Grave (344 Views)

Notable signatures of Lugard, Zik, Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello, Gani, Ojukwu & others / Photos: The Grave Of Abba Kyari At Gudu Cemetery / Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Election Result Dey Sweet Me For Belle, Zik Will Be Smiling In The Grave by AlexBells(m): 8:15am On Feb 27, 2023
For those who knows how complex the Federal Republic is, tell me any part of the country that is not worried now, in Igbo, we call it “Onye Ka Ozulu” no one is complete, everyone is getting a bruised nose somewhere, surprises everywhere.

At this point everyone will understand how important each part of the country is and give everyone their maximum respect, The North is not the king maker after all, Labour Party wins Lagos, of course I’m proud of what we cooked for Labour Party in the south East that’s if the result is not manipulated lol, note we must not win, that’s sportsmanship.

Like my Idol “Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu” ones said, Nigeria would soon realize that no part is complete in itself and as a Zikist, I know Zik would be smiling in his grave now, his favorite Lagos theory proven at last.

The way I see this election, not everyone will win but nearly everyone would find something to smile about, the North has been demystified. The old East is back with tentacles across. Politics is not about emotions. Everyone should count their win and loss, also it may rain get your umbrella ready buddy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Governor Ikpeazu Lost Abia South Senatorial Bid To Senator Abaribe( See Marg / Words Of The Prophets- Part 2 -before And After The Election / The Obidient Movement Are Greatful To South South For The Massive Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.