Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

What I Predicted Concerning The Next Assembly Has Happened - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Predicted Concerning The Next Assembly Has Happened (530 Views)

What Has Happened To Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition? / Malami: National Assembly Has No Power To Summon Buhari / FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Predicted Concerning The Next Assembly Has Happened by Eriokanmi: 8:50am On Feb 27, 2023
Like I once predicted, we will be having a mixed assembly after this administration. This is so good for our democracy. One of our major problems is the national assembly especially when dominated by one party. It's not good for our ethnic makeup as a nation.

In the next assembly, I see some clauses as touching restructuring being totally removed. I also see the clause on referendum being included. What would happen to decisions on issues of national interest among those law makers is lobby. LP merging with maybe APC or PDP caucus to strike a deal.

NA has always been our problems regardless who becomes president, they still have that constitutional powers to do and undo. I see constitutional amendments take place as well. The 1999 constitution written by the military is faulty. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What I Predicted Concerning The Next Assembly Has Happened by Tunedey0001(m): 9:09am On Feb 27, 2023
Well said but I don't trust our legislators, most of them would soon decamp to the winning party. That as always been our problem
Re: What I Predicted Concerning The Next Assembly Has Happened by Figger(m): 9:52am On Feb 27, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Like I once predicted, we will be having a mixed assembly after this administration. This is so good for our democracy. One of our major problems is the national assembly especially when dominated by one party. It's not good for our ethnic makeup as a nation.

In the next assembly, I see some clauses as touching restructuring being totally removed. I also see the clause on referendum being included. What would happen to decisions on issues of national interest among those law makers is lobby. LP merging with maybe APC or PDP caucus to strike a deal.

NA has always been our problems regardless who becomes president, they still have that constitutional powers to do and undo. I see constitutional amendments take place as well. The 1999 constitution written by the military is faulty. God bless Nigeria
my brother forget, they go soon defect to the rulling party as usual. Na revolution we need.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Evidence Of Labour Party Rigging? / Labour Party Is A Movement, Not A Political Party – Bode George / Peter Obi Visits 2 States In 3hrs For Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.