Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Atiku's Performance In Kano Cemented His Defeat In The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Performance In Kano Cemented His Defeat In The North (3987 Views)

Dino Melaye Reacts To His Defeat At Kogi Rerun, Reveals Next Line Of Action / See How Saraki Was Received As He Arrives Iiorin Despite His Defeat(photos) / APC Warri Rally: Buhari Has Foreseen His Defeat - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku's Performance In Kano Cemented His Defeat In The North by Hopium: 9:05am On Feb 27, 2023
Kwankwanso is winning Kano, followed closely by Tinubu. Atiku and Obi are no where to be found.

The highlight is that the margin Tinubu got in Kano alone compared to Atiku is enough to offset the gap Atiku gave Tinubu in the NE.

Kwankwanso single handedly handed the North over to Jagaban.

Politics is a game of number. Wow! cheesy

Update Of Presidential Election Result In Kano State:

NNPP : 1,179,889
APC : 773,528
PD : 143, 213

Tinubu leads Atiku with 630k votes in Kano state alone.

cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Atiku's Performance In Kano Cemented His Defeat In The North by OmoFiditi: 9:09am On Feb 27, 2023
Hopium:
Kwankwanso is winning Kano, followed closely by Tinubu. Atiku and Obi are no where to be found.

The highlight is that the margin Tinubu got in Kano alone compared to Atiku is enough to offset the gap Atiku gave Tinubu in the NE.

Kwankwanso single handedly handed the North over to Jagaban.

Politics is a game of number. Wow! cheesy

Ogbonge urchin, Kwankwaso use your Thiefnubuu skull sweep ground for Kano, you open thread dey console yourself. grin

I thought Gandollar promised Thiefnubuu victory in Kano, wetin happen? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Performance In Kano Cemented His Defeat In The North by Dennisbulkan: 9:15am On Feb 27, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Ogbonge urchin, Kwankwaso use your Thiefnubuu skull sweep ground for Kano, you open thread dey console yourself. grin

Emeka, cry me a river grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Performance In Kano Cemented His Defeat In The North by Hopium: 9:17am On Feb 27, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Another one!

Zamfara State Presidential Election Result

APC - 438,682

PDP - 125,423

Tinubu keep winning with big margin. Atiku winning with small margin in the North.

It's over. cheesy

UPDATE: Ignore Zamfara. It's fake.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Performance In Kano Cemented His Defeat In The North by OmoFiditi: 9:24am On Feb 27, 2023
Hopium:

Another one!

APC - 438,682

PDP - 125,423

Tinubu keep winning with big margin. Atiku winning with small margin in the North.

It's over. cheesy

You dey deceive yourself with fake news and fake smileys. grin

Thiefnubuu is losing, APC is losing this election. You know it within you. grin
Re: Atiku's Performance In Kano Cemented His Defeat In The North by Hopium: 10:10am On Feb 27, 2023
Lmaooo cheesy

Kano Result

NNPP : 734, 133
APC : 464,133
PDP : 86,162
LP: 8,926

400k+ margin. Enough raba for Tinubu to go shopping.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Performance In Kano Cemented His Defeat In The North by NwaIdeato: 10:13am On Feb 27, 2023
Hopium:

Another one!

APC - 438,682

PDP - 125,423

It's over. cheesy
You keep recycling results from 2019 presidential election you brainless agbado munching im.becile, you no dey ever follow INEC updates at all? Smh
Re: Atiku's Performance In Kano Cemented His Defeat In The North by Neckpresser101: 10:30am On Feb 27, 2023
Hopium:
Lmaooo cheesy

Kano Result

Let me remind you again grin

Lagos has the highest number of voting wink

And someone is being beaten in his home grin

Osun is gone

Omo God factor
Re: Atiku's Performance In Kano Cemented His Defeat In The North by Hopium: 10:44am On Feb 27, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Let me remind you again grin

Lagos has the highest number of voting wink

And someone is being beaten in his home grin

Osun is gone

Omo God factor

That's not how to analyse election fgs.

For Lagos: It's looking to be 500k for Obi and Asiwaju. Atiku is coming very far behind. Obi is out of the race. At worse, AA will get 200k votes in Lag. That's like 300k margin for APC.

In Osun: Atiku won by 30k margin. Remove that from the 300k margin in Lagos. Asiwaju has 270k left. That for Lagos and Osun. Now add the margins he got in other SW states.

In Lagos and Osun, Asiwaju got his 25%.

Other than Asiwaju performing woefully in Lagos, it's a win for APC.[/b]

Update: Asiwaju leads Atiku with solid 500k votes in Lagos. Game over! cheesy Neckpresser101

11 Likes

Re: Atiku's Performance In Kano Cemented His Defeat In The North by Neckpresser101: 10:54am On Feb 27, 2023
Hopium:

That's not how to analyse election fgs.

For Lagos: It's looking to be 500k for Obi and Asiwaju. Atiku is coming very far behind. Obi is out of the race. At worse, AA will get 200k votes in Lag. That's like 300k margin for APC.

In Osun: Atiku won by 30k margin. Remove that from the 300k margin in Lagos. Asiwaju has 270k left. That for Lagos and Osun. Now add the margins he got in other SW states.

In Lagos and Osun, Asiwaju got his 25%.

Other than Asiwaju performing woefully in Lagos, it's a win for APC.

Proud of getting at least 25% in Osun? Who would have thought about that?
Wash your face with water
Lemme bring you back to reality

Before the election would you agree that obi will be winning in Lagos and Bat will loose another important Osun state?

See eh bro just relax

Wait for Kaduna,plateau state, Nasarawa and Benue

God is with us he's our strength

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Performance In Kano Cemented His Defeat In The North by Kyase(m): 10:56am On Feb 27, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Kano final result
PDP : 143,213

7 Likes

Re: Atiku's Performance In Kano Cemented His Defeat In The North by Hopium: 10:58am On Feb 27, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Wait for Kaduna,plateau state, Nasarawa and Benue and post

God is with us he's our strength

Lmaooo

APC is bagging Benue.

Plateau: LP is leading massively. Followed closely by APC and PDP.

Kaduna: Atiku is leading. Asiwaju's job is to minimize the margin.

I don't know much about Nassarawa. but if if i'm right, LP or APC will win this state.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Performance In Kano Cemented His Defeat In The North by Hopium: 10:59am On Feb 27, 2023
Kyase:

Kano final result

Is this confirmed? 600k margin? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Performance In Kano Cemented His Defeat In The North by Kyase(m): 11:00am On Feb 27, 2023
Hopium:
Lmaooo cheesy

Kano Result

Nah
This is Kano final result
Re: Atiku's Performance In Kano Cemented His Defeat In The North by Kyase(m): 11:00am On Feb 27, 2023
Hopium:

Is this confirmed? 600k margin? cheesy

Yes sir

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Performance In Kano Cemented His Defeat In The North by OmoFiditi: 11:01am On Feb 27, 2023
Kyase:

Kano final result

From the stables of a Tinubu urchin, a truckload of salt needed. Only 850k voters were accredited in Kano. grin
Re: Atiku's Performance In Kano Cemented His Defeat In The North by Neckpresser101: 11:01am On Feb 27, 2023
Hopium:

Lmaooo

APC is bagging Benue.

Plateau: LP is leading massively. Followed closely by APC and PDP.

Kaduna: Atiku is leading. Asiwaju's job is to minimize the margin.

I don't know much about Nassarawa. but if if i'm right, LP or APC will win this state.

APC bagging Benue?

Where you see am? grin
Re: Atiku's Performance In Kano Cemented His Defeat In The North by seunmsg(m): 11:02am On Feb 27, 2023
Kyase:

Kano final result

Where is the final result from Benue?

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Performance In Kano Cemented His Defeat In The North by Hopium: 11:04am On Feb 27, 2023
Kyase:

Yes sir

Thank God. Asiwaju is safe in NE with this margin. Massive!

Re: Atiku's Performance In Kano Cemented His Defeat In The North by Kyase(m): 11:04am On Feb 27, 2023
seunmsg:

Rerun in some wards
But APC leading

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Performance In Kano Cemented His Defeat In The North by OmoFiditi: 11:04am On Feb 27, 2023
seunmsg:

You are asking for result from your fellow urchin who is posting 1.2m voters result from Kano when only 850k voters in Kano were accredited. Who is fooling who?
Re: Atiku's Performance In Kano Cemented His Defeat In The North by Hopium: 11:04am On Feb 27, 2023
Neckpresser101:

APC bagging Benue?

Where you see am? grin

Ask kyase cheesy
Re: Atiku's Performance In Kano Cemented His Defeat In The North by Hopium: 11:06am On Feb 27, 2023
OmoFiditi:

From the stables of a Tinubu urchin, a truckload of salt needed. Only 850k voters were accredited in Kano. grin

Na 3 seconds remain for this one to run mad cheesy

Re: Atiku's Performance In Kano Cemented His Defeat In The North by Kyase(m): 11:06am On Feb 27, 2023
OmoFiditi:

850k from the stable of olodo fc

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Performance In Kano Cemented His Defeat In The North by Finestgurlie(f): 11:07am On Feb 27, 2023
OmoFiditi:

no mind them

Hahahahahaha
Re: Atiku's Performance In Kano Cemented His Defeat In The North by Finestgurlie(f): 11:07am On Feb 27, 2023
Kyase:

850k from the stable of olodo fc
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song
Re: Atiku's Performance In Kano Cemented His Defeat In The North by LegendHero(m): 11:07am On Feb 27, 2023
Hopium:

Another one!

APC - 438,682

PDP - 125,423

It's over. cheesy

This is not correct. I guess people mistakenly shared 2019 election result.

Let’s wait for Zamfara true result but I believe APC should win it with small margin.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Performance In Kano Cemented His Defeat In The North by OmoFiditi: 11:09am On Feb 27, 2023
Hopium:

Na 3 seconds remain for this one to run mad cheesy

E pain you my guy. More pain coming for you. Buy Paracetamol keep, the NC, SS and SE votes are coming to shock you. grin

APC is NEVER COMING BACK..
Re: Atiku's Performance In Kano Cemented His Defeat In The North by Hopium: 11:10am On Feb 27, 2023
LegendHero:

This is not correct. I guess people mistakenly shared 2019 election result.

Let’s wait for Zamfara true result but I believe APC should win it with small margin.

Yeah! I've seen that on Twitter. We wait bro!
Re: Atiku's Performance In Kano Cemented His Defeat In The North by Hopium: 11:11am On Feb 27, 2023
Once Asiwaju is done dealing with Atiku in the North, he will drag him to the NC to show him why he's the best Nigerian politician since 1999. cheesy
Re: Atiku's Performance In Kano Cemented His Defeat In The North by Kyase(m): 11:11am On Feb 27, 2023
Hopium:

Thank God. Asiwaju is safe in NE with this margin. Massive!

Yeah
Kano votes will cancel any deficit in the north

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Actually On Nairaland / Massive Protest Erupt At Aba Umuahia / GEJ On The Improved Human Development Index In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.