Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

INEC Staff Uploads Evidence Of Violence On Server - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Staff Uploads Evidence Of Violence On Server (756 Views)

Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets / President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal / How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Staff Uploads Evidence Of Violence On Server by micseyi(m): 9:37am On Feb 27, 2023
I was just going through the iRev this morning and I saw the below.

Shame on politicians and their goons and all others that disenfranchised Nigerians from voting.

They know themselves. I thought they have solid structure, but seems violence and manipulation is that structure.

The LGA is Gwagwalada in Nigeria,
Ward: Gwagwalada centre
PU: DAGIRI III BY VENUS ROAD OPEN SPACE

Source: https://www.inecelectionresults.ng/elections/63f8f25b594e164f8146a213/pu/63f8f610594e164f8148a8f4/document

Re: INEC Staff Uploads Evidence Of Violence On Server by Imortal001: 9:38am On Feb 27, 2023
Tilimbu is too desperate, na that desperation go give am heart attack!
Obi all the way!
Re: INEC Staff Uploads Evidence Of Violence On Server by Imortal001: 9:39am On Feb 27, 2023
Good one
Re: INEC Staff Uploads Evidence Of Violence On Server by hush15: 9:47am On Feb 27, 2023
micseyi:
I was just going through the iRev this morning and I saw the below.

Shame on politicians and their goons and all others that disenfranchised Nigerians from voting.

They know themselves. I thought they have solid structure, but seems violence and manipulation is that structure.

The LGA is Gwagwalada in Nigeria,
Ward: Gwagwalada centre
PU: DAGIRI III BY VENUS ROAD OPEN SPACE

Source: https://www.inecelectionresults.ng/elections/63f8f25b594e164f8146a213/pu/63f8f610594e164f8148a8f4/document

Mahmood is just doing academic exercise. The minute PU results could not be uploaded online at the polling unit, the election lost its credibility. Afterall, even with the violence, the ones that were peaceful would have been there and Nigerians will know what to do. This exercise is just as useless as the previous election.

1 Like

Re: INEC Staff Uploads Evidence Of Violence On Server by HisSexcellency(m): 9:52am On Feb 27, 2023
That's a smart move cool
Re: INEC Staff Uploads Evidence Of Violence On Server by ObaOfYorubaLand: 10:15am On Feb 27, 2023
Good one.

That Yoruba Muslim mad man in charge of ICT inec should attempt to delete this file.

Are Yoruba's this bad?

(1) (Reply)

Is It Time For The African God? / UK Trial Could Cost Nigeria A Third Of Its Foreign Reserves / All The Negative Things About Tinubu Was First Spread By APC Chieftains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.