Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Tinubu Is God’s Project: The Reason He Remained Unstoppable - Femi Orebe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is God’s Project: The Reason He Remained Unstoppable - Femi Orebe (23197 Views)

Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ / SENATOR NA’ALLAH: We Dumped PDP In 2014 But Falsely Remained To Bury It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is God’s Project: The Reason He Remained Unstoppable - Femi Orebe by atobs4real(m): 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
I concur with your assertion
Re: Tinubu Is God’s Project: The Reason He Remained Unstoppable - Femi Orebe by paskal16: 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
There is no God lol
Everything good and bad is humans doing
Re: Tinubu Is God’s Project: The Reason He Remained Unstoppable - Femi Orebe by Chuknovski(m): 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hmmm, I am bewildered, so Nigerians are really not tired of mediocrity shocked

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is God’s Project: The Reason He Remained Unstoppable - Femi Orebe by ariesbull: 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Stop calling the name of God in vain

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is God’s Project: The Reason He Remained Unstoppable - Femi Orebe by olgaa14: 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nazgul:
Oga wake up... Tinubu is loosing. The KKK votes are in the mud. By the time SE votes start pouring in PO would overtake him.
Which one be kkk
Re: Tinubu Is God’s Project: The Reason He Remained Unstoppable - Femi Orebe by fasho01(m): 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
He is indeed unstoppable and will emerge victorious no matter how bad his opponents are trying to paint him and the electoral process
Re: Tinubu Is God’s Project: The Reason He Remained Unstoppable - Femi Orebe by Tulumbu: 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
You are maad
Re: Tinubu Is God’s Project: The Reason He Remained Unstoppable - Femi Orebe by kristisking(m): 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
I don't blame you. Labour party gave APC victory
Re: Tinubu Is God’s Project: The Reason He Remained Unstoppable - Femi Orebe by mexmex1: 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu is your project.. Don't try to call God here, it's people like you that are deciceving him.. Old grandpa that should be resting at home but because of your selfish interest to be in power that's why you are pushing him to become president.. And you are here calling God.. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is God’s Project: The Reason He Remained Unstoppable - Femi Orebe by naturefellow(m): 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
Johnjustice:
He has helped many
have you listened to Iyabo Ojo's video?

You're voting a candidate because he's a helper, rather than based on competence. That's foolish!
Re: Tinubu Is God’s Project: The Reason He Remained Unstoppable - Femi Orebe by jaxxy(m): 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
No he is not!
Re: Tinubu Is God’s Project: The Reason He Remained Unstoppable - Femi Orebe by jarigbe00: 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
For your village... Unam Ikot mkpo
Re: Tinubu Is God’s Project: The Reason He Remained Unstoppable - Femi Orebe by zinizta: 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
Shame
Re: Tinubu Is God’s Project: The Reason He Remained Unstoppable - Femi Orebe by Doyou2019: 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
Won ti de o. The man has not won and they're already started asslicking. Team awon atenu.
Re: Tinubu Is God’s Project: The Reason He Remained Unstoppable - Femi Orebe by bigdammyj: 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Noted.
Re: Tinubu Is God’s Project: The Reason He Remained Unstoppable - Femi Orebe by andy244: 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Femi Orebebebebebe your shame the shame me. So all these Bible quotes na for Drugnibu? Abi?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is God’s Project: The Reason He Remained Unstoppable - Femi Orebe by Nazgul: 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
olgaa14:

Which one be kkk
Kano, Kaduna and Katsina. Buhari had over a million votes in these states in 2015 and 2019.

So Tinubu's supporters felt that since Tinubu is Buhari's choice, he would automatically inherit those votes. Unfortunately he has lost Kano, and Katsina...and is currently loosing Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is God’s Project: The Reason He Remained Unstoppable - Femi Orebe by Memphitz357: 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Stop using the Lord's name in vain, you miserable bastard

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is God’s Project: The Reason He Remained Unstoppable - Femi Orebe by Franking: 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
That God must be clueless and hates Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is God’s Project: The Reason He Remained Unstoppable - Femi Orebe by Rebuke: 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
Story. Someone so desperate and buying votes is God's project? Thunder wey go fire some people eh.

We shall see na, all I know is God can't be mocked.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is God’s Project: The Reason He Remained Unstoppable - Femi Orebe by Theunbothered: 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
God of the underworld you mean

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is God’s Project: The Reason He Remained Unstoppable - Femi Orebe by Johnjustice: 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
naturefellow:
have you listened to Iyabo Ojo's video?

You're voting a candidate because he's a helper, rather than based on competence. That's foolish!
Shut up mumu, I said that's why he is loved. Ipig
Re: Tinubu Is God’s Project: The Reason He Remained Unstoppable - Femi Orebe by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
Racoon:

https://thenationonlineng.net/tinubu-is-gods-project-the-reason-he-remained-unstoppable/

i have madeup my mind to leave Nigeria

it is too late Nigeria truth truth have no future

i can not stay in this dump another 8 years
Re: Tinubu Is God’s Project: The Reason He Remained Unstoppable - Femi Orebe by chiokeman(m): 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Someone should help me with FFK number please
Re: Tinubu Is God’s Project: The Reason He Remained Unstoppable - Femi Orebe by Figger(m): 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
God's project Kee u dia

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is God’s Project: The Reason He Remained Unstoppable - Femi Orebe by Lucyfa10: 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
If foolishness was a person. Will this one be here spewing shit?
Re: Tinubu Is God’s Project: The Reason He Remained Unstoppable - Femi Orebe by DKM123: 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
So God's project is sending agberos and touts to beat up voters, steal and burn voter's ballots, intimidate, harrass and suppress voters, massive rigging of votes using corrupt INEC staffs etc

You people are very madt! You better leave God out of this and face the dev!l your true father.

Evil baskads!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is God’s Project: The Reason He Remained Unstoppable - Femi Orebe by Willie2015: 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
adioolayi:
At this point....

For this man Tinubu to weather all the storms and overcame all the obstacles thrown at him...

It's important we accept him as the will of God for Nigeria at this time.

He seems to be a man with 9 lives..

It has been battle after battle...

Tinubu path is a difficult one...

A Muslim candidate among the South Xtian majority...

All odds are stacked against him...

I hope he wins.....

Should he manage to win.....make we just accept the fate!
Re: Tinubu Is God’s Project: The Reason He Remained Unstoppable - Femi Orebe by LexngtonSteele: 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin

Some will cry blood today and for 8 years

Re: Tinubu Is God’s Project: The Reason He Remained Unstoppable - Femi Orebe by Willie2015: 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
adioolayi:
At this point....

For this man Tinubu to weather all the storms and overcame all the obstacles thrown at him...

It's important we accept him as the will of God for Nigeria at this time.

He seems to be a man with 9 lives..

It has been battle after battle...

Should he manage to win.....make we just accept the fate!

Tinubu path is a difficult one...

A Muslim candidate among the South Xtian majority...

All odds are stacked against him...

I hope he wins.....
Re: Tinubu Is God’s Project: The Reason He Remained Unstoppable - Femi Orebe by Flame333: 12:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Period007:
Gods project that lost his state despite the massive rigging and intimidation

God did embarrassed him big time in Lagos, not just by losing the state but that Alimosho local government is a terrible sign of rejection..

From the day he started boasting publicly, I knew will disgrace him..

The defeat is like a slap with ten fingers..

This has been recorded in history and am glad to have witnessed it..
Re: Tinubu Is God’s Project: The Reason He Remained Unstoppable - Femi Orebe by lolu2019: 12:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
He is the special one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko-haram: Army Holds Seminar On Spiritual Warfare / Anambra 2022 Governorship Transition Committee full List / 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.